Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 13 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

Random Printed Tee 2-Pack
Price: $9 - 10
Shipping Options: $0 Standard OR $5 Standard International
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Thursday, Apr 24 to Friday, Apr 25) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
4/22/2014 - $9.00 (Woot-off) - 3 comment(s)
3/18/2014 - $9.00 - 10.00 - 23 comment(s)

4/21/2014 - $10.00 (Woot Plus)
4/21/2014 - $10.00 (Woot Plus)
2/24/2014 - $10.00 (Woot Plus)

***Facebook/Twitter notifications enabled***

Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat |Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

fldeweyfl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fldeweyfl

... not a punch bowl.

jon98gn

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jon98gn

Isn't this just a product link to what they are already selling in Randomly Random Crap... or something...

\

natedogg828

quality posts: 4 Private Messages natedogg828

wow, something that has been up for sale this week in the Plus sales

126 Woots to date across all sites (now Woot! says I am better than everyone else) including 7 Bags of Crap...snagged a Big ol' Crybaby (#6) to secure my black square!
Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Howdy all. Back from Dr appt.

Back to cats & dogs pls! I just looked over what I missed. Some good ones. And my dad had one of those adding machines in his pharmacy. I used one very similar to that.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

ThunderThighs

Staff

fldeweyfl wrote:... not a punch bowl.

With a little duct tape.....

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

erick99

quality posts: 21 Private Messages erick99

I love the random shirts! I've never been disappointed and five bucks each with free shipping is excellent. Woot shirts tend to run a bit small so order a size larger than you usually wear. A 2XL seems to be just about what an XL is anywhere else. They also use a thicker fabric than most tshirts - another plus.

Erick R Williams
Only worry about the present. The past is over and the future will be the present soon enough

Dadoboy

quality posts: 10 Private Messages Dadoboy
erick99 wrote:I love the random shirts! I've never been disappointed and five bucks each with free shipping is excellent. Woot shirts tend to run a bit small so order a size larger than you usually wear. A 2XL seems to be just about what an XL is anywhere else. They also use a thicker fabric than most tshirts - another plus.

5 bucks each? I see 9... You must live in Colorado

edit: oppss.. 2 pack.. I need to move to Colorado..

]

winstonindy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages winstonindy

OK why the heck not....in for 2 sets of 2 in ladies medium. Hopefully I will get some quirky ones that will work as good gifts for my 13 year old daughter or me...since we share clothes.

ThunderThighs

Staff

winstonindy wrote:OK why the heck not....in for 2 sets of 2 in ladies medium. Hopefully I will get some quirky ones that will work as good gifts for my 13 year old daughter or me...since we share clothes.

That's the spirit!

FORUM MODERATOR

winstonindy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages winstonindy
ThunderThighs wrote:That's the spirit!

laundry day is hell for the hubby (he does all the wash)......he never knows who owns what. Don't even get me started on undergarments. I'm sure the ulcers will kill him by age 50.

ThunderThighs

Staff

winstonindy wrote:laundry day is hell for the hubby (he does all the wash)......he never knows who owns what. Don't even get me started on undergarments. I'm sure the ulcers will kill him by age 50.

I do mine. Son does his own. Been that way since he was in 9th grade.

FORUM MODERATOR

mdrcoast

quality posts: 16 Private Messages mdrcoast

I do need some random shirts to wear at amusement parks. (Those rapid rides really soak you)

In for 2!

erick99

quality posts: 21 Private Messages erick99
Dadoboy wrote:5 bucks each? I see 9... You must live in Colorado

edit: oppss.. 2 pack.. I need to move to Colorado..

Larger sizes are ten bucks a pair

Erick R Williams
Only worry about the present. The past is over and the future will be the present soon enough

bmxjimp

quality posts: 38 Private Messages bmxjimp
jon98gn wrote:Isn't this just a product link to what they are already selling in Randomly Random Crap... or something...

natedogg828 wrote:wow, something that has been up for sale this week in the Plus sales

But not exactly the same. These say they will ship in 1-2 business days. The plus sale says they won't ship until 5/6. You save 2 weeks on shipping with these!

My username didn't change to jimp for my birthday, but I understand. Thanks, we're good!

bpd67

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bpd67

So Random 2 pack means 2 of one random shirt, right?

dlgirt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dlgirt

In for 3. I am doing my best here.
4 shirts for my wife and 2 for me.

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 135 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

bpd67 wrote:So Random 2 pack means 2 of one random shirt, right?

No, it should be two different designs. If you get more than one pack of two, it's possible you get duplicates, but we try our best not to!

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 135 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

bmxjimp wrote:But not exactly the same. These say they will ship in 1-2 business days. The plus sale says they won't ship until 5/6. You save 2 weeks on shipping with these!

SOOOO this was set up a tiny bit incorrectly, it should have the same ship date as all the rest of the rando events - 5/6. Hopefully you guys can hold out for the mystery!

SColburn

quality posts: 6 Private Messages SColburn

In for one pair of random shirts, first time in a long time. I only did it for the crap karma... turns out, it worked. :-)