Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 13 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1]

Hisense Sero 7 LT Dual-Core Tablet with Wi-Fi
Price: $39.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $10 Two-Day OR $20 One-Day
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Thursday, Apr 24 to Friday, Apr 25) + transit
Condition: Refurbished

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
3/28/2014 - $49.99 - 6 comment(s)
2/21/2014 - $59.99 - 18 comment(s)
2/18/2014 - $59.99 (Woot-off) - 3 comment(s)

4/16/2014 - $49.99 (Woot Plus)
3/20/2014 - $59.99 (Woot Plus)

***Facebook/Twitter notifications enabled***

Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat |Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Dadoboy

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Dadoboy

wait.. it jumped from 78% to 93%? Did you all find some more, or what?

cvedder

quality posts: 4 Private Messages cvedder
Dadoboy wrote:wait.. it jumped from 78% to 93%? Did you all find some more, or what?

The "percent left" no longer represents the amount remaining as the percent will continue to drop even though no one is buying. Seen it many times.

Dadoboy

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Dadoboy
cvedder wrote:The "percent left" no longer represents the amount remaining as the percent will continue to drop even though no one is buying. Seen it many times.

yeah... think it's an item countdown when they are selling, and a time countdown when it's not...

cvedder

quality posts: 4 Private Messages cvedder
cvedder wrote:The "percent left" no longer represents the amount remaining as the percent will continue to drop even though no one is buying. Seen it many times.

In fact it is now at 67% even though none have been purchased for 20 minutes.

taurine

quality posts: 5 Private Messages taurine

For those wondering like I was what the difference between the Pro and LT are, the LT has:

Screen of 1024x600 instead of 1280x800
4GB instead of 8GB
Dual core instead of quad core
Android 4.1 instead of 4.2
0.3 MP front camera instead of 2MP
No rear camera instead of 5MP

kismatt

quality posts: 5 Private Messages kismatt

I have the Pro version of the Hisense Sero 7 - love it.

ch3fdan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ch3fdan

Don't know if anyone would know but would this work well to use primarily as a sonos system controller that I could just leave in a room?

lafinjack

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lafinjack

It had good reviews on Amazon, and I figure I'll just use it while watching TV to look up actors and stuff, so I just got one. $40 ain't bad.

Muffins spelled backwards is sniffuM.

designme

quality posts: 0 Private Messages designme

I did the same. For the cost its a "I don't care what happens to it" nor "who messes with it on the coffee table" kind of tablet

psxsage

quality posts: 0 Private Messages psxsage

Hi sense makes good tablets but this one's iffy good build quality but app performance is inconsistent at best on board storage is almost non existant and after jelly bean you can't store apps on the SD card anymore. Really all this model is good for is Web browsing at best.

stryper2000

quality posts: 36 Private Messages stryper2000

I pulled the trigger on this one too. $40 for a tablet with Google apps wasn't too bad

The Craphound of Woot

Antagonist of Sellbuyer92 , I sniped his Basket Of Checkers

x38

grampella

quality posts: 4 Private Messages grampella

Just got mine and am experiencing a problem. Even though signal strength is excellent, I keep getting a Not in Range notice. I emailed the team, but wondered if anyone else experienced a similar problem. I'm sure it'll be resolved, but I picked this up for my granddaughter and planned on giving it to her on my trip to Asheville next month. Fingers crossed!

ch3fdan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ch3fdan
grampella wrote:Just got mine and am experiencing a problem. Even though signal strength is excellent, I keep getting a Not in Range notice. I emailed the team, but wondered if anyone else experienced a similar problem. I'm sure it'll be resolved, but I picked this up for my granddaughter and planned on giving it to her on my trip to Asheville next month. Fingers crossed!

Got mine today and every time it goes into sleep mode and comes back it will say not in range but a second later it goes away. Aside from that I love it. I bought it basically just to be a controller for my sonos system in my house and it's a much nicer tablet than I was anticipating for the price.