wootyougot

quality posts: 5 Private Messages wootyougot
ThunderThighs wrote:We had some delays in responding to emails during and for a while after the holidays. Response time is now the normal 1-2 business days.

There's a link to our return policy in my signature. Size is not considered a defect so we do not do returns for things that don't fit. This is because, unlike a normal retailer, we do not maintain ongoing inventory. Our goal is to sell out so we can't return items to stock.

On the topic of wide shoes, we get what the vendor/manufacturer will sell us. Wide shoes are made in smaller quantities and usually sell out faster. As such, they're usually not available for us to purchase.

As a wide-foot woman with a wide-foot son, I feel your pain.

Like I said, back in the day you could return whatever you wanted for any reason. If it was off color than what you purchased, if it didn't fit right... hell if you felt the quality was sub par, WOOT took the return and just put it in a BUNDLE OF ████ if they couldn't sell it new. Now it is AMAZON of Draconia on return policy. I would not buy shoes or clothing from woot from now on.

woodrowcraven

quality posts: 0 Private Messages woodrowcraven

Any idea what width these shoes are? I'd like a pair of the Orange/Blue shoes...sweet to wear to Tiger games!

lacotomo

quality posts: 11 Private Messages lacotomo

Any idea if the insole is removable?

dh4645

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dh4645

bought yellow & black. only cool color left in size 12s.

i'm not a runner, but needed some other sneakers. these will do nicely for $45

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 548 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

lacotomo wrote:Any idea if the insole is removable?

Yep. Just watched the buyer remove the insole in our sample. Now GO BUY ALL THE SHOES!

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

cfol44

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cfol44

Great buy

w1ksz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages w1ksz

Too bad they don't offer them in a WIDE width.

w1ksz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages w1ksz

Where do they hide the ???

mambo143

quality posts: 16 Private Messages mambo143

Okay, so the information given says "true to size" in bold print. I wear a 10.5 or and 11. logically, to avoid a tight fit, I went with my true size on the upper end, so if these are too small, and not returnable, I will use them as paperweight/reminders, on my desk, adjacent to this computer.

Leekay07

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Leekay07

My Shoes lasted me 6 weeks and are shot. The shoe doesn't like being worn. If they have to flex the plastic web splits and then pulls its self to bits.