WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Kids NFL Jerseys

Throw one on your kid and maybe they'll get drafted! Houston apparently lets anybody play.

efriess

quality posts: 0 Private Messages efriess

Relieved to see that the names on the jersey are spelled correctly, even if the names on the site aren't. I think someone at woot doesn't like the Steelers very much.

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 135 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

efriess wrote:Relieved to see that the names on the jersey are spelled correctly, even if the names on the site aren't. I think someone at woot doesn't like the Steelers very much.

We'll get 'em fixed up (sorry, Steelers, no hard feelings).

swedonia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages swedonia

I should get my son the Ray Rice jersey. He likes to smack his sister around all the time.

gak0090

quality posts: 86 Private Messages gak0090

Mike Wallace was released from the Steelers after the 2012 season. You should be giving that shirt away.

akriss

quality posts: 0 Private Messages akriss
gak0090 wrote:Mike Wallace was released from the Steelers after the 2012 season. You should be giving that shirt away.

He wasn't released. He just wasn't re-signed

chcasida

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chcasida

How will these jerseys fit my 11 mo old corgi? Also, can I give all of my corgi wardrobe to my children now?

icreels

quality posts: 0 Private Messages icreels

Why is there only a one day shipping option? Seems silly, Football season is months away. 20 bucks for a jerz and 20 bucks for shipping? Not very woot like.

djwillard18

quality posts: 0 Private Messages djwillard18

I ordered a Large Nike Kids NFL Jersey - Troy Polamalu - Steelers #43
with the specs below listed on the item's auction page.

Kids Sizing Chart
Size: Numeric: Height: Weight:
Large 7 58" - 60" 80 - 85 lbs

The jersey that arrived must be an infant or toddler Large and cannot be worn by my son who is 70 lbs. I would like the correct size that would fit a nearly 5 foot tall boy.

Woot is not willing to correct their error