zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 13 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6][Preview 7]

Klipsch KMC1 or KMC3 Bluetooth Speakers
Price: $199.99 - 249.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $15 Two-Day OR $18 One-Day
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Tuesday, May 06 to Wednesday, May 07) + transit
Condition: Factory Reconditioned

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

***Facebook/Twitter notifications enabled***

Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat |Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

trilete

quality posts: 3 Private Messages trilete

Braven's are better...'nuff said.

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3542 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Check out the product page for the KMC1 and the KMC3

Pretty good review on the KMC1 and the KMC3 over at digitaltrends.com

Dubhlaine

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Dubhlaine

Seriously! 8 D cells! Get the big jawbone jam box for the same price brand new! No batteries to purchase and kick arse sound!

engineire

quality posts: 5 Private Messages engineire

Would love to know if it's fair to compare the KMC1 to the Logitech UE BOOM BT Speaker that can be purchased for $140 or less. Anyone have experience with the Logitech?

thenurmis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thenurmis
engineire wrote:Would love to know if it's fair to compare the Logitech UE BOOM BT Speaker that can be purchased for $140 or less. Anyone have experience with the Logitech?

I have 3 of the logitech BT boomboxes. Bought one for myself, wife started fighting for it. Bought her one. Then bought one for our RV. My brother in law heard it and he went out and bought two. Two other friends of ours heard it and went out and bought it. For the money, the Logitech is a steal. Only minor issue with it is that you get more bass and louder volume when its plugged in, but its still great sound using it wirelessly.

r3dk0w

quality posts: 0 Private Messages r3dk0w

Aren't these just stripped down boomboxes with a Bluetooth chip?

Why are Bluetooth speakers so expensive?

panda719

quality posts: 1 Private Messages panda719
thenurmis wrote:I have 3 of the logitech BT boomboxes. Bought one for myself, wife started fighting for it. Bought her one. Then bought one for our RV. My brother in law heard it and he went out and bought two. Two other friends of ours heard it and went out and bought it. For the money, the Logitech is a steal. Only minor issue with it is that you get more bass and louder volume when its plugged in, but its still great sound using it wirelessly.

Agreed! I have one and the sound is amazing for such a small package! I didn't know you could play it louder with it plugged in though. Thanks, I'll try that!

Panda

cmacclel

quality posts: 3 Private Messages cmacclel
panda719 wrote:Agreed! I have one and the sound is amazing for such a small package! I didn't know you could play it louder with it plugged in though. Thanks, I'll try that!

It's noticeably louder and has more bass plugged in....kind of pisses me off

moarbananas

quality posts: 1 Private Messages moarbananas

I own the KMC3 and have been extremely pleased.
The sound is full and can get very loud(when plugged into AC) for its small size.
I went to an audio store to compare this against the UEs, Bravens, and Jawbones and it was very apparent that this device had the better sound at any volume level. The other devices seemed to get 'fluttery' and had quite a bit of distortion (esp the UE) at higher volume levels.

Scooter32401

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Scooter32401

Nice, I came for the Klipsch and left with a Logitech. Thanks!

thenurmis wrote:I have 3 of the logitech BT boomboxes. Bought one for myself, wife started fighting for it. Bought her one. Then bought one for our RV. My brother in law heard it and he went out and bought two. Two other friends of ours heard it and went out and bought it. For the money, the Logitech is a steal. Only minor issue with it is that you get more bass and louder volume when its plugged in, but its still great sound using it wirelessly.

ceagee

quality posts: 65 Private Messages ceagee
Scooter32401 wrote:Nice, I came for the Klipsch and left with a Logitech. Thanks!

Where are the logitech's posted ?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

PRICE REDUCTION

Whoa, what just happened here? Did that price just get lowered? It did! It did just get lowered!! By $20, by golly.

As our buyer contemplates how to make a jump from a one-story sealed window more painful than just a broken nose, please take pity on him and go buy 3! Tell your friends to buy 3. Seriously, the sobs next to the window are breaking my heart.

Small print: If you already purchased these this morning, that $20 will be back in your pockets soonish.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

billthegunowner

quality posts: 15 Private Messages billthegunowner

How can you buy speakers without being able to listen to them first or A-B them with other speakers?

Bill

gak0090

quality posts: 78 Private Messages gak0090

This Sony is a nice option for $80. Rechargeable Lithium battery
Sony SRS-BTX300 Wireless Speaker
also 2 x 10 watt.
good reviews
http://www.secondipity.com/Sony_SRS-BTX300_Wireless_Speaker/dp/B00BLCLURI

chhunak

quality posts: 1 Private Messages chhunak
engineire wrote:Would love to know if it's fair to compare the KMC1 to the Logitech UE BOOM BT Speaker that can be purchased for $140 or less. Anyone have experience with the Logitech?

I bought the Logitech UE Boombox for $150, and so far it seems to be one the best sounding BT speakers out there. Nice deep bass, yet clear high. My brother just got the Bose SoundLink III, and the UE still seems to perform better. The only down side is the UE has average battery life of 6-7 hours at fairly high volume.

Chucky2012

chhunak

quality posts: 1 Private Messages chhunak
Scooter32401 wrote:Nice, I came for the Klipsch and left with a Logitech. Thanks!

I also love my Logitech UE Boombox. Best sounding (deep bass) BT speakers for the size.

Chucky2012

Ringo4422

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Ringo4422

I have found that Logitech products sound excellent at any price. The sound quality of most of their models is better than any i-Home ever made, in fact better than any i-Dock of any kind. Klipsch is good, especially the KMC 3 which has excellent bass response but in is my opinion very expensive for what it has to offer.

Vizio 32” 720p LCD HDTV (2 of them), Seagate 750GB SATA/300 7200RPM Hard Drive, SiliconDust HDHomeRun Dual Digital HDTV Tuner, Kodak Theater HD Player, Acer Aspire One 10.1” Netbook, Philips Prestigo 8-Device Universal Remote, Asus Eee PC 900 Netbook with 1.6GHz Atom Processor, Philips Upconverting DVD Player with DivX and HDMI, Ashley Rock Axe Full Size Rockband and Guitar Hero Controller for PS2 and PS3, Philips Icon 5 Device Universal Remote, and a bunch of other carp.

vze29tgr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vze29tgr

I am impressed with my Bose Soundlink Mini.

kahuna75

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kahuna75

I have the Big Jawbone and it is great- picked it over the Bose for various reasons

I also have the Jabra Soulmate which out of all the smaller ones sounded the best to me and has been used daily for a year with no problems..

Next for me is the large Jabra that just came out

www.kahunasfoodandwine.com on Twitter @kahunasfoodwine

sperri40

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sperri40

I have the Soundfreaq. I got it at $99 and doubt you can do much better at that price.

I have also heard the Jam Box and that is quite solid as well.