zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 10 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6][Preview 7]

FootJoy M:Project Spikeless Golf Shoes
Price: $49.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 3-5 business days (Wednesday, May 14 to Monday, May 19) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

***Facebook/Twitter notifications enabled***

Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat |Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

rileyper

quality posts: 67 Private Messages rileyper

I don't know if this is false advertising cause those look like spikes on the bottom of those shoes.

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3454 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Time to check out the product page and near perfect reviews over at golfsmith.com

bolligra

quality posts: 33 Private Messages bolligra

In for a pair of size 15s; I wish a wide option was available for that size. I really like the small toe bumper on the tips, easier to balance (and pose) on the follow-through.

As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.

lemonflavor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lemonflavor
rileyper wrote:I don't know if this is false advertising cause those look like spikes on the bottom of those shoes.

Spikes are metal and spikey. These are rubber and noduley. It would be a lot harder to kill somebody with these, in theory of course.

manhandsha

quality posts: 34 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

rileyper wrote:I don't know if this is false advertising cause those look like spikes on the bottom of those shoes.

I see what you mean, but I think that the material the 'nubs' are made of is what allows them to be called spikeless.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

darkheath

quality posts: 0 Private Messages darkheath
bolligra wrote:In for a pair of size 15s; I wish a wide option was available for that size. I really like the small toe bumper on the tips, easier to balance (and pose) on the follow-through.

It blows me away how discriminated against us wide-feet folk seem to be.

Just bought a nice new suit from Macy's recently… went over to look for matching shoes with my shiny new credit card and… NOPE. Not a single wide shoe in the joint. They lost a sale and I'm still wearing the shoes I found 15 years ago.

Woot!!!

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Woot!!!

How are these different from this sale?

http://sport.woot.com/offers/m-project-spikeless-golf-shoe-white

I'm not going to be happy if I spent $20 more for the same shoe only two days ago.

NOT woot! Staff

hagenbuch

quality posts: 1 Private Messages hagenbuch

If you are worried about buyer's remorse, see if they offer it in a FiveFinger model. Class action lawsuits are so hot right now. Hansel.

Woot!!!

hagenbuch wrote:If you are worried about buyer's remorse, see if they offer it in a FiveFinger model. Class action lawsuits are so hot right now. Hansel.

Lol. That is pretty funny.

It is a bit more than buyer's remorse. It looks like Woot! is offering the exact same shoe in two different sales at two different prices at the same time. The items they place on the website are planned well ahead of time. An error like this is unacceptable. All of the buyers of the other current sale should get the lower price.

I should just cancel my other order and order this one.

NOT woot! Staff

Advgd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Advgd

These Footjoy shoes are still listed in Sport Woot now for $20 more. Woot what is going on? I must be dumb because I paid the extra two days ago.

Woot at least take down from Sport Woot so I don't have see it and feel bad.

dlhoefer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dlhoefer

After recent hip replacement, I experienced a lot of pain playing golf with spiked golf shoes. I switched to the spikeless variety and pain has gone. Highly recommend spineless shoes if you have had hip or knee replacement. I have had both knees and my left hip done and am running out of joints to replace!

gschultz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gschultz

Does anyone know the return policy, if I don't like the fit when I get the shoes?

Jstett

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jstett

Does anyone know how these run in terms of width? I wear an 11B and need a narrow last.

Joel Stettner

jolthammer

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jolthammer
gschultz wrote:Does anyone know the return policy, if I don't like the fit when I get the shoes?

You can't return the shoes. If you don't like them, you're SOL.

glenawil

quality posts: 0 Private Messages glenawil

If the ordered shoes do not fit properly, will Woot refund my credit card if they are returned? I can only find info on damage returns.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 157 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

gschultz wrote:Does anyone know the return policy, if I don't like the fit when I get the shoes?

glenawil wrote:If the ordered shoes do not fit properly, will Woot refund my credit card if they are returned? I can only find info on damage returns.

Today's Woot offer carries a 90 Day Woot Limited Warranty

Here is also our FAQ on Woot's Return Policy

Unfortunately, We do not take returns for sizing issues. However, some show manufacturers will work directly with customers. You might try contacting them directly if you encounter any problems.

chezbrown

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chezbrown

Before you cancel that order you may want to check the sizes. For $49 the white only goes up to 8.5, for $69 you can get ANY size. Go figure.

bartlett608

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bartlett608

Check your local Dunhams ad, they have the same shoes (white and silver color) on sale this Sunday and Monday at my store for $49 and then you can try them on before you buy. After Monday $54

MrsLou

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MrsLou

Doesn't seem right that the price is the same for leather or mesh. Mesh is $59.99 (Carlsgolfland) to $72.04 (Overstock). Leather is higher by a lot ($100+).

Check the model # before you pull the trigger.

ROGETRAY

Staff

UPDATE (12:15pm PST/2:15 CST):

If you purchased the White FootJoy M: Project Spikeless Golfshoe from this Woot PLUS offer: http://sport.woot.com/offers/m-project-spikeless-golf-shoe-white

PLEASE write into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and let them know.
We will refund you the difference between today's offer.

Supersox

quality posts: 12 Private Messages Supersox
ROGETRAY wrote:UPDATE (12:15pm PST/2:15 CST):

If you purchased the White FootJoy M: Project Spikeless Golfshoe from this Woot PLUS offer: http://sport.woot.com/offers/m-project-spikeless-golf-shoe-white

PLEASE write into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and let them know.
We will refund you the difference between today's offer.

Just wondering why Woot! doesn't contact them directly? Normally, I don't watch the news feed. If Woot! is refunding the difference, they should contact everyone who bought it and let them know they will be refunded for the different...not make more hoops to jump through.

ROGETRAY

Staff

Supersox wrote:Just wondering why Woot! doesn't contact them directly? Normally, I don't watch the news feed. If Woot! is refunding the difference, they should contact everyone who bought it and let them know they will be refunded for the different...not make more hoops to jump through.

We haven't received word from Woot Staff regarding a mass email to those affected.

More than likely, those who made the purchase will be contacted via email. I couldn't confirm this news earlier today.

Thanks for your inquiry.

Woot!!!

ROGETRAY wrote:We haven't received word from Woot Staff regarding a mass email to those affected.

More than likely, those who made the purchase will be contacted via email. I couldn't confirm this news earlier today.

Thanks for your inquiry.

Just received the email confirming the refund for those who purchased from the other sale.

"The long version is that you recently bought the M Project Spikeless Golf Shoes -White and, after you did, we dropped the price. And that's not fair to you, is it? You would have waited if only you knew! And we agree. And that's why we're making it right.

You'll be seeing $20 (per quantity ordered) on your credit card very soon. We're sorry for the hassle, but we think you might forgive us just this once, right? After all, you just scored an even BETTER deal than you were expecting!"

Thanks Woot!

NOT woot! Staff

jolthammer

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jolthammer

Just adding a comment in case these come back up. I bought a couple of pair of these. These are "very" comfortable shoes. But they aren't anywhere close to waterproof. Your feet will be soaked on rainy/wet days.