WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Breville Appliances

Tiny minons who do kitchen stuff at your command.

theco2

quality posts: 86 Private Messages theco2

I'm still waiting for the Breville masticating juicer.

dmsmallidge

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dmsmallidge

I got my husband the breadmaker for Christmas from Woot. I've used it more than he has, and it's a great machine. It also makes the best pizza dough. It gets used about once a week (more at times) and we haven't had one problem yet. It doesn't wiggle or wobble during the knead cycle and it doesn't get hot. (those were some of the negative reviews I saw before buying)

I've used it on delay a few times so that we had fresh rasin and apricot nut bread in the morning. I really love that it kneads in the add-ins by itself. The delay and the automatic fruit/nut dispenser makes this machine worth it.

rwalsh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rwalsh

I'm surprised that the Breville mini smart oven is more than the compact...go figure. I'll opt for the compact; makes more sense in $$ savings.

jensauerkraut

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jensauerkraut

Which one of these is the convection oven? Or is neither of them the convection?

jensauerkraut

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jensauerkraut
jensauerkraut wrote:Which one of these is the convection oven? Or is neither of them the convection?

Actually neither are, but the Compact Smart oven seems to have convection like superpowers. I mean, it can make COOKIES!

rwalsh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rwalsh

Only the full size model which isn't offered is a convection oven. But seems the best deal is the compact by far.

breaddrink

quality posts: 20 Private Messages breaddrink

Still waiting on that breville sandwich toaster (not the panini press).

patric9956

quality posts: 7 Private Messages patric9956

Missed out on the tea maker last time. That has now been rectified.

designbypeyton

quality posts: 0 Private Messages designbypeyton

Woot, why do you always have to raise the price when I want to buy something? I would have loved to get the loaf maker back when it was $130! And I've seen the tea maker on your owner's website for $135! Ugh!! :'(

agentfox1942

quality posts: 5 Private Messages agentfox1942

so the compact is bigger than the mini? Hmmm. I would think the mini would be bigger.

jacvoyt

quality posts: 8 Private Messages jacvoyt
designbypeyton wrote:Woot, why do you always have to raise the price when I want to buy something? I would have loved to get the loaf maker back when it was $130! And I've seen the tea maker on your owner's website for $135! Ugh!! :'(

I don't think that's true. I have been watching the price of the tea maker on camelcamelcamel which tracks the mothership's prices and it has never been below $200.

persp73

quality posts: 1 Private Messages persp73

I've been thinking about becoming a coffee snob and getting an Aeropress. And the variable temperature kettle sounds like a perfect accessory for that.

sotiri

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sotiri

Got the Breville 650xl today, plugged it in, broke within 5 minuets. Piece of $&*%, I should have listened to all of the reviews online. This unit has WAY too many problems and Breville seems to not care.. WOOT take it back.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

sotiri wrote:Got the Breville 650xl today, plugged it in, broke within 5 minuets. Piece of $&*%, I should have listened to all of the reviews online. This unit has WAY too many problems and Breville seems to not care.. WOOT take it back.

I'm sorry for the problems. Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

julieannbowers

quality posts: 0 Private Messages julieannbowers

Any one else think factory reconditioned meant scratch & very, very dented??? Got the breadmaker and looks like someone took a hammer to the back of it. To me, refurbished does NOT mean damaged.

manhandsha

quality posts: 39 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

julieannbowers wrote:Any one else think factory reconditioned meant scratch & very, very dented??? Got the breadmaker and looks like someone took a hammer to the back of it. To me, refurbished does NOT mean damaged.

Sorry to hear that. The bread maker has a 6 month Breville warranty. Have you been in touch with them to see if you have any options?

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.