2%
2%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

redbluedevil

quality posts: 4 Private Messages redbluedevil

I got 2 of these last year (black, navy blue). They're definitely very nice, breathable, and great value for money with this deal.

Sizing is 'roomy athletic', a little looser than Nike, but not as big as Adidas/Reebok.

Can't go wrong with these IMO

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3452 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Looks like a great gift for those golfers in the family! May need to pick up a couple for father's day.

joecooool

quality posts: 23 Private Messages joecooool

Are these US or Euro sizes? My last Woot Fila purchase ended up being Euro size which is significantly smaller than US size.

chipgreen

quality posts: 187 Private Messages chipgreen

I'd be all over these if they didn't have that big FILA splashed across the chest. I have purchased their t-shirts a couple times and they are very nice. The shirts are comfortable and I don't mind the logo on a tee, but on a polo it looks like you work for the company or something.

manhandsha

quality posts: 34 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

joecooool wrote:Are these US or Euro sizes? My last Woot Fila purchase ended up being Euro size which is significantly smaller than US size.

The sizing chart in the Specs tab is in inches. These are US sizes.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 10 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6][Preview 7]

Fila Men's Performance Polos, 9 Colors
Price: $12.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Monday, May 26 to Tuesday, May 27) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

***Facebook/Twitter notifications enabled***

Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat |Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

stevesds

quality posts: 18 Private Messages stevesds

These look great! I want to buy 100.

Do they have any without that god-awful giant logo that ruins the entire shirt??

willyone

quality posts: 26 Private Messages willyone

Hey Woot ... HELP! If I add the darker blue color, Skydiver Heather, to my cart, the picture in the cart SAYS SKYDIVER HEATHER but the picture shows the lighter colored ETHERAL BLUE HEATHER! ... and vice versa. It's not a problem if I ordered one of each, but if I only order one ... which is correct, the "name" of the one in the cart .. or the "color? Please answer before they run out! Thank you!

Update: Chose not to wait any longer. Ordered the darker blue (skydiver heather) and will keep my fingers crossed!

Nekosdad

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Nekosdad

WATCH IT, WATCH IT, WATCH IT; BUYER BEWARE!! Many times we have purchased shirts from WOOT and the sizing is totally way the heck to big, tried to return for proper fitting shirts and we totally screwed over made to feel as if it was MY fault for ordering the shirts...Loose fitting means it's a damn tent...Just saying, if it's on woot it's on here for a reason, with cloths it's because the manufacturer messed up on the sizing, to big or to small...good luck on the chance you take if you order these things...

Nekosdad

iguana71

quality posts: 4 Private Messages iguana71

Appears to be that 'shiny' look polyester material in the pics on the model. More so than in the other pics.

timdthomas

quality posts: 1 Private Messages timdthomas

It seems the model is wearing a different shirt. All the other pictures have Fila written in impossibly large letters, but the model doesn't have it on his.

Different version of the shirt?

I like the price, but really dislike the huge "Fila" on the shirt.

edklein

quality posts: 0 Private Messages edklein

BEWARE - I bought two similar ones last year (I can never unsee that FILA logo - though that didn't really bother me). The shirts were nice enough to wear, but both developed snags within a few months. I threw one away. I've still got the darker one as it is not quite as obvious, but this is how it starts (see lower left):

tewkewl

quality posts: 5 Private Messages tewkewl
edklein wrote:BEWARE - I bought two similar ones last year (I can never unsee that FILA logo - though that didn't really bother me). The shirts were nice enough to wear, but both developed snags within a few months. I threw one away. I've still got the darker one as it is not quite as obvious, but this is how it starts (see lower left):

Edklein.... That's because these aren't the same shirt. I have this same shirt from a prior Woot. And these are non snag and very good shirts in hot environment. Wore it all the time in Jamaica...

manhandsha

Staff

willyone wrote:Hey Woot ... HELP! If I add the darker blue color, Skydiver Heather, to my cart, the picture in the cart SAYS SKYDIVER HEATHER but the picture shows the lighter colored ETHERAL BLUE HEATHER! ... and vice versa. It's not a problem if I ordered one of each, but if I only order one ... which is correct, the "name" of the one in the cart .. or the "color? Please answer before they run out! Thank you!

Update: Chose not to wait any longer. Ordered the darker blue (skydiver heather) and will keep my fingers crossed!

Good catch, I'm letting the crew know. I'll update you when I know what's up.

UPDATE: The event pictures are correct, so what you see on the main page BEFORE adding to the cart is correct. This should be fixed shortly.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

edklein

quality posts: 0 Private Messages edklein
tewkewl wrote:Edklein.... That's because these aren't the same shirt. I have this same shirt from a prior Woot. And these are non snag and very good shirts in hot environment. Wore it all the time in Jamaica...

Hopefully so, then. But, my experience with FILA shirts on Woot has been less than impressive, so I thought it appropriate to share. Maybe these are better constructed.

manhandsha

Staff

timdthomas wrote:It seems the model is wearing a different shirt. All the other pictures have Fila written in impossibly large letters, but the model doesn't have it on his.

Different version of the shirt?

I like the price, but really dislike the huge "Fila" on the shirt.

As stated in the picture with the model, it's just to convey sizing. The model is wearing a slightly different model shirt, though; you're right.

UPDATE: I heard back and it's the same shirt; sounds like someone had a little too much fun with while editing and lost the logo. Hope that helps!

mgroob

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mgroob
Nekosdad wrote:WATCH IT, WATCH IT, WATCH IT; BUYER BEWARE!! Many times we have purchased shirts from WOOT and the sizing is totally way the heck to big, tried to return for proper fitting shirts and we totally screwed over made to feel as if it was MY fault for ordering the shirts...Loose fitting means it's a damn tent...Just saying, if it's on woot it's on here for a reason, with cloths it's because the manufacturer messed up on the sizing, to big or to small...good luck on the chance you take if you order these things...

Had the same problem with Fila athletic shorts. Ordered medium and got something closer to extra large (despite what it said on the size label).

Smoobly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Smoobly

Ditch the logo, and I'll be interested.

Or, if Fila wants free advertising that badly, they can give me the shirt for free as well.

Nekosdad

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Nekosdad

And a BIG YEP on the shorts too, I got them too and they fit like BIG BAGGY Capri shorts....

mgroob wrote:Had the same problem with Fila athletic shorts. Ordered medium and got something closer to extra large (despite what it said on the size label).

Nekosdad

gambler726

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gambler726

So if we want 3, they all have to be the same color?

metagg

quality posts: 1 Private Messages metagg

These would be great if my dad's name was Fila.

manhandsha

Staff

gambler726 wrote:So if we want 3, they all have to be the same color?

No, you'll just need to add one color to the cart, then go back to the sale page to add the next and so on.

Hovencloof

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Hovencloof

Why, oh why do they make men's shirts without pockets? Men carry combs, phones, pens. Men do not run about with purses or sissy little bags. Men have STUFF.

I prefer a logo (a gator, a tiny polo dude, a penguin, even a hyena) to a logo that is just a word. Doesn't Fila know that those that like words on their clothes can find really great shirts with writing on them for $3 at any Goodwill anywhere?

vegasjerry

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vegasjerry

I want (need) shirts with pockets !!!! Where are they??

darrellprieto

quality posts: 0 Private Messages darrellprieto

I think that is a great idea but my dad will get a email on what we will get for him so we can't get it for him. So getting him a shirt for Fathers Day which will be hard.

timdthomas

quality posts: 1 Private Messages timdthomas

Shirts with pockets? Blech! I hate polo shirts with pockets. I usually wear cargo pants to carry my wallet, phone, keys, GPS, change and men's personal items for that time of the month.