2%
2%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

gdarland

quality posts: 4 Private Messages gdarland

Kids Woot! looks a lot cooler than this.

gtd4912123

woncoolone

quality posts: 1146 Private Messages woncoolone

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 13 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4]

Reebok Men's Performance Shorts
Price: $9.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 3-5 business days (Friday, May 30 to Wednesday, Jun 04) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

***Facebook/Twitter notifications enabled***

Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat |Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

masilver

quality posts: 3 Private Messages masilver

Do they have pockets? I need a place to store my tennis balls.

Ninkumpoop

quality posts: 27 Private Messages Ninkumpoop
masilver wrote:Do they have pockets? I need a place to store my tennis balls.

Agreed. Pockets? In-seam length?

tedlowry

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tedlowry

Pocketses? Does it have pocketses Precious?

Is they see through like some of Reebok's shorts?

nooks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nooks

How about a liner, do they have a liner, otherwise known as the balls pocket, not to be confused with the tennis balls pocket, if you know what I mean.

Zenock

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Zenock

Sizing? I'm not sure what size to get... any help?

dakuda

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dakuda
masilver wrote:Do they have pockets? I need a place to store my tennis balls.

They do appear to have pockets. If you magnify the image on the main page (use the magnifying glass), there looks to be a pocket along the white seam.

They grey pair shows it best, since the pocket is blocking some of the white.

angelinarose247

quality posts: 0 Private Messages angelinarose247

http://www.amazon.com/Reebok-Mens-Performance-Shorts-Pockets/dp/B00EW1MLJG

wbrown2020

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wbrown2020

Since when did woot become a clothing store? It seems about 20 percent of their listings now are clothing related... granola

wbrown2020

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wbrown2020
wbrown2020 wrote:Since when did woot become a clothing store? It seems about 20 percent of their listings now are clothing related... granola

I said l-a-m-e not granola!!!

scotttampa

quality posts: 5 Private Messages scotttampa
angelinarose247 wrote:http://www.amazon.com/Reebok-Mens-Performance-Shorts-Pockets/dp/B00EW1MLJG

Nice find how ever, at 14.99 youre getting shorts that have a cut tag, meaning they were most likely cut wrong, defective... (for those who didnt read, im refering to the ones on amazon, link above, not these new ones on woot... these are an awesome deal!)

scotttampa

quality posts: 5 Private Messages scotttampa
wbrown2020 wrote:I said l-a-m-e not granola!!!

Lol, u can edit that silly!

willyone

quality posts: 28 Private Messages willyone

Found this description for "identical" looking, size large, Reebok shorts on Ebay selling for $14.99 + $3.40 shpg, new w/tags:

Solid Black with White Stripe Seaming down Sides. Embroidered RBK logo on left leg bottom in white.

2 front pockets.

Inseam is 9".
Waist measurement: 15 1/2" unstretched.
Length of shorts from waist to leg bottoms: 20".

Machine Wash Warm, Tumble Dry Low. Cool Iron if needed.

nucleardrugs

quality posts: 3 Private Messages nucleardrugs

Seriously, I was wondering about pockets to discover nothing available in small. Score one for 2x exercise guys at the Oxymoron Gym.

RobinBobcat

quality posts: 44 Private Messages RobinBobcat

Found a sizing chart over at the Sporting Goods Store That Makes Twelve Year Olds Snicker:

M: 38.5-39.5
L: 40.5-42.5
XL: 43.5-45.5
XXL: 46.5-48.5

Yeah, I dunno why the extra half inch... probably just to give a little breathing space for those folks on the edge of a size.

Meow

Go Squarryls!

IgnatzM

quality posts: 1 Private Messages IgnatzM
dakuda wrote:They do appear to have pockets. If you magnify the image on the main page (use the magnifying glass), there looks to be a pocket along the white seam.

They grey pair shows it best, since the pocket is blocking some of the white.

Agree that there appear to be pockets on the grey pair--thx for pointing that out--but I don't see pockets on any of the others w/ the magnified version plus browser magnification. (Also, I'm not convinced the Amazon link provided leads to this pair of shorts.) Combined w/ the curious omission of a single bullet that says, "Pockets," on either the Features or Specs page, I'm a wee bit wary.

Edit: I see the pockets on the Royal & Red pairs too now on 2nd look.

Got brick?

nabilsalama

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nabilsalama
IgnatzM wrote:Agree that there appear to be pockets on the grey pair--thx for pointing that out--but I don't see pockets on any of the others w/ the magnified version plus browser magnification. (Also, I'm not convinced the Amazon link provided leads to this pair of shorts.) Combined w/ the curious omission of a single bullet that says, "Pockets," on either the Features or Specs page, I'm a wee bit wary.

If it does not explicitly say "pockets" it means it does not have pockets, other exercise shorts that Woot had in the past mentioned "pockets". I cannot buy these without pockets.

IgnatzM

willyone wrote:Found this description for "identical" looking, size large, Reebok shorts on Ebay selling for $14.99 + $3.40 shpg, new w/tags:

Solid Black with White Stripe Seaming down Sides. Embroidered RBK logo on left leg bottom in white.

2 front pockets.

Inseam is 9".
Waist measurement: 15 1/2" unstretched.
Length of shorts from waist to leg bottoms: 20".

Machine Wash Warm, Tumble Dry Low. Cool Iron if needed.

Thx...posted before I saw this, which gives me more confidence in the deal. Will go double-check eBay--"measure twice, buy once"--to be (clinically-insanely) sure, but it sounds like a good deal to me now.

Got brick?

IgnatzM

nabilsalama wrote:If it does not explicitly say "pockets" it means it does not have pockets, other exercise shorts that Woot had in the past mentioned "pockets". I cannot buy these without pockets.

Pockets on these shorts?
Muffled "woot" sounds from the woods
Speak up, please: pockets?

Oh haiku, is there nothing you can't solve?

Got brick?

oplasma45

quality posts: 0 Private Messages oplasma45
RobinBobcat wrote:Found a sizing chart over at the Sporting Goods Store That Makes Twelve Year Olds Snicker:

Yeah, I dunno why the extra half inch... probably just to give a little breathing space for those folks on the edge of a size.

Is that right? The sizing seems a bit large. I can't imagine medium being 38.5-39.5, same goes for those other sizes.

splendic

quality posts: 2 Private Messages splendic
oplasma45 wrote:Is that right? The sizing seems a bit large. I can't imagine medium being 38.5-39.5, same goes for those other sizes.

Those look like shirt sizes.

schorert

quality posts: 4 Private Messages schorert
wbrown2020 wrote:Since when did woot become a clothing store? It seems about 20 percent of their listings now are clothing related... granola

I agree, all of this cr@ppy sportswear can be bought just about anywhere, put this junk on sport! or maybe start a L@me! woot? polo shirts? workout shorts? is it really hard to find workout shorts for $15?

w3kn

quality posts: 9 Private Messages w3kn

Reebok's sizing guide from their website:

http://shop.reebok.com/us/cms_content/rbk/us/en/staticcontent/pdp/media/SizeChart.jpg

79 woots and counting!

bigjoe2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bigjoe2

Those aren't waist sizes, they're chest sizes, as in for shirts. A 39" waist surely is not size medium!

RobinBobcat wrote:Found a sizing chart over at the Sporting Goods Store That Makes Twelve Year Olds Snicker:

MasterOfMoo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MasterOfMoo

OK, just for the sake of narrowing down the actual product:

The cut, color selection, and logo on the front of this product don't match current Reebok product listings.

That said, they all match (as well as "original price") on this Amazon product page:
http://amzn.com/B00KJ1BF90

And here's the quick list of specs:

• Elastic waistband with matching internal drawcord for custom fit
  • 2 side pockets -100% polyester
  • 10" inseam
  • Closed Mesh Material
  • Reebok Logo

Of the two, get it here. $5 shipping for woot! or $6.24 for a non-Prime shipping option on Amazon.

bert55

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bert55
splendic wrote:Those look like shirt sizes.

Agreed!

ddg123

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ddg123

Rather than relying on a guess off a match from Amazon (though probably a good guess), it would be great if someone from Woot could verify both pockets (or not) and inseam.

I don't look at all shorts listings but at least for the ones that I do look at, I recall them all having that info so surprised it is absent here given how basic both are to making a purchase decision.

bronxhunter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bronxhunter
ddg123 wrote:Rather than relying on a guess off a match from Amazon (though probably a good guess), it would be great if someone from Woot could verify both pockets (or not) and inseam.

I don't look at all shorts listings but at least for the ones that I do look at, I recall them all having that info so surprised it is absent here given how basic both are to making a purchase decision.

I own a few of these (picked up a few pairs from a local Lot Less for about $5 each) and can confirm they have pockets. I use them for tennis and they function perfectly for that.

mlippens

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mlippens

Found this web page for sizing:

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/info/index.jsp?categoryId=1398480

cheyneyr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cheyneyr
wbrown2020 wrote:I said l-a-m-e not granola!!!

I hope replying "granola" when something is granola catches on. I like it!

lamberticus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lamberticus

I have these shorts and are great for my operatic vocal performances.

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 135 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

There's a sizing chart in the specs y'all'zes!

Also got confirmation of pockets, one on each side.

serenhrachian

quality posts: 0 Private Messages serenhrachian
lamberticus wrote:I have these shorts and are great for my operatic vocal performances.

Ordered a size too small perhaps?

Dave K.

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Dave K.

Does anyone know if they have a liner, i.e. the inside support "underwear"? I looked everywhere and read all the comments and can't find the answer.

jimmymio

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jimmymio
Dave K. wrote:Does anyone know if they have a liner, i.e. the inside support "underwear"? I looked everywhere and read all the comments and can't find the answer.

If they had a liner, I imagine they would have mentioned it.

slyde01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slyde01

Am i able to purchase different colors in 1 order, or if i buy, for example 3, do i have to make them all the same color?

ddg123

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ddg123
agingdragqueen wrote:There's a sizing chart in the specs y'all'zes!

Also got confirmation of pockets, one on each side.

Thanks, but, Umm, that would be quite an inseam for shorts don't you think? Wouldn't something with a 32 inch inseam be called pants for people shorter than say 10ft tall?

Just joking of course - though, looks like the size information was pulled from pants and not shorts.