kimos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kimos
agingdragqueen wrote:There's a sizing chart in the specs y'all'zes!

Also got confirmation of pockets, one on each side.

Pretty sure these don't have 32 inch inseams

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 117 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

ddg123 wrote:Thanks, but, Umm, that would be quite an inseam for shorts don't you think? Wouldn't something with a 32 inch inseam be called pants for people shorter than say 10ft tall?

Just joking of course - though, looks like the size information was pulled from pants and not shorts.

Oh man, I swear I saw that but was just like "I don't even understand man shorts", I'm checking in with the buyer- you're definitely right!

(No worries, currently drinking more coffee)

pinman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pinman

[It states in the as ,,"side pockets"quote postid="5794760" user="masilver"]Do they have pockets? I need a place to store my tennis balls.[/quote]

pmlynch59

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pmlynch59
slyde01 wrote:Am i able to purchase different colors in 1 order, or if i buy, for example 3, do i have to make them all the same color?

I was able t order 3 different colors by placing 3 separate orders I was only charged a single shipping fee.

xarous

quality posts: 10 Private Messages xarous

Personal review: I purchased a pair of these Performance Shorts once. I had a date that night, so I thought that would be the best time to try them out. Boy was I wrong. It didn't help my performance at all. She still pointed, laughed, and said she has had better.

/lesigh #bachelor4life

whytelyte

quality posts: 0 Private Messages whytelyte
slyde01 wrote:Am i able to purchase different colors in 1 order, or if i buy, for example 3, do i have to make them all the same color?

I added one of each color to my cart... Still ships for $5... That's my plan anyway

megan974

quality posts: 0 Private Messages megan974

Are these the shiny-ish fabric?

gamerc1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gamerc1
ddg123 wrote:Thanks, but, Umm, that would be quite an inseam for shorts don't you think? Wouldn't something with a 32 inch inseam be called pants for people shorter than say 10ft tall?

Just joking of course - though, looks like the size information was pulled from pants and not shorts.

Noticed the same thing. I need shorts but I won't be buying these. I don't like wearing shorts above the knee as I run, cut, and jump. That combined with Woot's return policy, I'll avoid the hassle and wait for correct specs or try it on in a store.

dale380

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dale380

I have a pair of these. They do have pockets, although not that deep. The waist feels true to size and they are comfortable for the most part. My only complaint is they feel shorter than most shorts. I feel like I'm wearing John Stockton shorts when I wear these.

whatawhiner

quality posts: 2 Private Messages whatawhiner

QUICK! Do I buy these, or the Fila Training shorts from sport.woot?

sleddy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sleddy
jimmymio wrote:If they had a liner, I imagine they would have mentioned it.

And would be called swim trunks.

jercomfort

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jercomfort
Ninkumpoop wrote:Agreed. Pockets? In-seam length?

Da' Read the stats!

garretta

quality posts: 0 Private Messages garretta

Holy cow boring!
The only saving grace is the laugh reminiscing about Phoebe's jock boyfriend who let his junk hang out of shorts like these!

RobinBobcat

quality posts: 41 Private Messages RobinBobcat
bigjoe2 wrote:Those aren't waist sizes, they're chest sizes, as in for shirts. A 39" waist surely is not size medium!

Actually, the listing for 'waist size' indicates it is measured around the navel - for shirt.
I was going off the 'hip' sizes. They're like regular sizes, but have moustaches and listen to bands you haven't heard of.

Meow

Go Squarryls!

RobinBobcat

quality posts: 41 Private Messages RobinBobcat

Also, I really hope it's going off the hip size, because otherwise, I have spent a lot of money on shorts I can't wear...

Meow

Go Squarryls!

thegasmaster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thegasmaster

In PA, clothing is not subject to sales tax. Woot/Amazon charged me tax on my order of shorts. How do I get this back? I emailed support and received a robot like response that did not answer the question.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

thegasmaster wrote:In PA, clothing is not subject to sales tax. Woot/Amazon charged me tax on my order of shorts. How do I get this back? I emailed support and received a robot like response that did not answer the question.

Starting/After Woot is now required to collect sales tax for orders shipped to the following states:

AZ, CA, CT, FL, GA, IN, KS, KY, MA, NC, NJ, NV, NY, PA, TN,
TX, VA, WA, WI, and WV.

jasper2012

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jasper2012
masilver wrote:Do they have pockets? I need a place to store my tennis balls.

The same query

manhandsha

quality posts: 33 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

jasper2012 wrote:The same query

This sale is currently over, but there were five styles of shorts in this sale. Which ones were you asking about?

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

crd27

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crd27

I received my shorts today. I ordered a medium and they fit perfectly, I have a 32 waist. My only regret is that I didn't order a couple more...

jtjaskot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jtjaskot

Ordered six pairs. Initially I received two different shipping #s, then another shipping email with three #s. Two orders tracked to two different states (IN, TX) and are delivered, and the one that is headed to where I live. The one headed to me has a delivery date of N/A. I've opened a case, but haven't heard anything in almost 48 hours...

aftermath111

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aftermath111

Ordered 3 pairs, all medium. Same tracking number strangeness as above.
Emailed support, they say something about their vendor provided the wrong tracking numbers and to wait a few more days for something to arrive.

When package arrived, found two large shorts
I emailed support two days ago, no response yet.

Also kind of weird that 1 of the shorts that arrived have drawstring, the other didn't. Seems like they are two different type of shorts (other than color).

First time using Woot, are they usually this sketchy?

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

aftermath111 wrote:Ordered 3 pairs, all medium. Same tracking number strangeness as above.
Emailed support, they say something about their vendor provided the wrong tracking numbers and to wait a few more days for something to arrive.

When package arrived, found two large shorts
I emailed support two days ago, no response yet.

Also kind of weird that 1 of the shorts that arrived have drawstring, the other didn't. Seems like they are two different type of shorts (other than color).

First time using Woot, are they usually this sketchy?

Sorry to hear that you haven't heard back in regards to your email inquiry.

I've gone ahead and forwarded your post and information to Woot Member Services to help investigate the issue.

Thanks again for your continue patience during this matter.