zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 13 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6][Preview 7]

Dickies Workshirts, S-5XL and Talls
Price: $9.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Monday, Jun 02 to Tuesday, Jun 03) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

***Facebook/Twitter notifications enabled***

Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat |Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

lichme

quality posts: 2856 Private Messages lichme

Soooo many options. I might just have to sleep on this one and wait for some feedback. Are these things comfortable? Do they shrink?

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3480 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

I have owned these shirts in the past and they did not shrink on me. Comfort I guess would depend on how you wear them. I always wore an undershirt so they were fine for me but they are a bit on the stiff side.

vladistov

quality posts: 51 Private Messages vladistov

Warning: Shirts may cause grown men to hold hands.

eke

quality posts: 1 Private Messages eke

I buy Dickies a lot. These don't shrink at all. Run a bit big. They may be a bit stiff, not soft and cuddly. It's a work shirt.

wbrown2020

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wbrown2020

Eeeeeeyyyuuuucccckkkk... more clothes. I needs more toys!!!!!!

pupyluvr

quality posts: 51 Private Messages pupyluvr

"Back to vacation mode"

Pants & Boots & Pants & Boots & Boots & Pants & Boots & Pants & Boots & Boots...

thespiansmc

quality posts: 23 Private Messages thespiansmc

are the dropdowns not working, or are there no choices for any colour or size besides light blue and khaki?

vanelzak

quality posts: 1 Private Messages vanelzak
eke wrote:I buy Dickies a lot. These don't shrink at all. Run a bit big. They may be a bit stiff, not soft and cuddly. It's a work shirt.

Do they need to be ironed to look like they do in the photos?

arturner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages arturner
vanelzak wrote:Do they need to be ironed to look like they do in the photos?

These are good, durable work shirts, no ironing. I have a bunch that I wear to work every day and some must be ten years old. Only one caveat: not for you if you work around flame because of the polyester. I don't even wear them while cooking. They do make a 100% cotton denim version but it's about twice as much.

cameltoegeo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cameltoegeo
thespiansmc wrote:are the dropdowns not working, or are there no choices for any colour or size besides light blue and khaki?

IF YOU CHOICE IS "GRAYED OUT" = NOT AVAILABLE

geod998

quality posts: 1 Private Messages geod998

the 2 pocket short sleeve is showing 100% cotton...but short/sleeve isn't exactly flame friendly either in my experience

arturner wrote:These are good, durable work shirts, no ironing. I have a bunch that I wear to work every day and some must be ten years old. Only one caveat: not for you if you work around flame because of the polyester. I don't even wear them while cooking. They do make a 100% cotton denim version but it's about twice as much.

geod998

quality posts: 1 Private Messages geod998

the poly /cotton are miserable in any work/uniform shirt. stiff-hot in summer -cold in winter. Go with the cotton. Like blue jeans, they soften up after a few washes...and some work-ya gotta work em hard peoples

lichme wrote:Soooo many options. I might just have to sleep on this one and wait for some feedback. Are these things comfortable? Do they shrink?

Hovencloof

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Hovencloof

Should one not wish to get his Dickies stained with fish guts or motor oil, one can purchase them pre-stained at bargain rates at Goodwill or the Salvation Army. If one is truly fortunate, one might find a shirt with his name tag sewn on it.

gusvonpooch

quality posts: 24 Private Messages gusvonpooch

Long sleeve shirt......so very shiny!

Phaerune

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Phaerune

hmmm, can you button the collar on these?

woncoolone

quality posts: 731 Private Messages woncoolone

Hundreds of reviews at Amazon:
Short Sleeve

Long Sleeve

sarge912

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sarge912
Phaerune wrote:hmmm, can you button the collar on these?

To the best of my knowledge, these are not 'button down' shirts, which, at least when I sold men's clothing, meant it had collar buttons. The Dickie shirts that I have owned were "button up" meaning that they had a full course of buttons on the front of the shirt. These a very tough shirts. I would have ordered if there were any short sleeve, two pocket in a color that my wife would allow me to wear. :-)

matthewjfazio

quality posts: 3 Private Messages matthewjfazio

SO MANY CHOICES... and most of them sold out.

- Matthew J. Fazio

joehrule

quality posts: 3 Private Messages joehrule
vladistov wrote:Warning: Shirts may cause grown men to hold hands.

Yes, that front page picture really did make me do a double take...need to put a little space between them, woot.

...not that I'm not ok with that.

eq5150

quality posts: 6 Private Messages eq5150

Dickies makes great quality clothes that last and last but on everything they make is a BIG tag that say's DICKIES; So big, an unknowing person might think it's a name tag. I've never understood why they do that. Whether it's a nice brand or just a practical, cheap brand, I wouldn't want a billboard on my shirt, pants or shorts.

davevpi

quality posts: 1 Private Messages davevpi

I have one of the short sleeve ones that I ordered (from Amazon I think) awhile back. It's way too heavy for me to want to do any serious work in the heat. I wasn't very comfortable at all.

bigsteam

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bigsteam

Are the collars really button down. Text says so but they aren't in the pictures.

imecoli

quality posts: 1 Private Messages imecoli

Good for my car restoration project, I'm in for 3

manhandsha

quality posts: 34 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

bigsteam wrote:Are the collars really button down. Text says so but they aren't in the pictures.

The first couple pictures look like they button to the collar. It might just be the angle of the rest of the photos.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

Dalesql

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Dalesql

They will shrink a little bit, but not enough to really notice. Dickies makes durable, solid, nice looking work clothes. Been wearing them for many years.