3%
3%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

rjquillin

quality posts: 189 Private Messages rjquillin

No was I see to tell which color is which.
Clearly he drop-down selector is no the same order as the pics to the right.

Name the swatches.

CT

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 13 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6][Preview 7]

500TC 100% Pima Cotton Damask Sheet Set-5 Sizes
Price: $44.99 - 69.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Wednesday, Jun 04 to Thursday, Jun 05) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

***Facebook/Twitter notifications enabled***

Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat |Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

lichme

quality posts: 3191 Private Messages lichme

Matching Pillow Cases Anyone?

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

bmrbill

quality posts: 138 Private Messages bmrbill

Good reviews at Macy's.

HughHemington

quality posts: 15 Private Messages HughHemington

I've tried all the different weaves, and none is more luxurious than any other.

The bottom line is thread count, and 500tc is tissue paper!

I won't buy anything lower than 1,000, and I prefer 1,600. 1,200 isn't bad either. Everything thinner wrinkles so bad you wake up with a map of the Amazon river delta printed in your back.

manfrin

quality posts: 4 Private Messages manfrin
HughHemington wrote:I've tried all the different weaves, and none is more luxurious than any other.

I won't buy anything lower than 1,000, and I prefer 1,600. 1,200 isn't bad either. Everything thinner wrinkles so bad you wake up with a map of the Amazon river delta printed in your back.

When you are buying 1000, 1200, or 1600, your sheets are almost assuredly multi-plied sheets. They will twist 2, 3, or 4 threads together, and then weave those 'plied' threads, then use each thread in the calculation for the threadcount, so what you see as 1600 threadcount sheets are actually 400TC 4ply sheets. Multiple plies are much rougher in feel and are generally seen as misleading the customer.

jrlong42

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jrlong42

Did I miss something? How do you know these are Macy's Charter Club?

By the way, 400-500 tc is perfect if you like crisp sheets...I do.

BrittWilson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BrittWilson
lichme wrote:Matching Pillow Cases Anyone?

I guess you mean if you need more than 2?

Sheet Set Includes:

(1) Flat Sheet
(1) Fitted Sheet
(2) Pillowcases (Twin receives 1 standard size, Full and Queen receives standard size, King and Cal King receive king size)

bedding1

quality posts: 13 Private Messages bedding1

I am with the manufacturer of this product and will be able to answer any questions you have.

Happy shopping!

Thanks!

bedding1

On the colors:

In the image of the stacked up sheets the colors are as follows:

Back stack from top:

Taupe
Gold
Blue
Brown
Navy

Front stack from top to bottom:

White
SeaFoam
Grey
Sage

I hope this helps!

uspatentpending

quality posts: 0 Private Messages uspatentpending
bedding1 wrote:I am with the manufacturer of this product and will be able to answer any questions you have.

Happy shopping!

Thanks!

Can you comment on whether these are the same sheets linked by bmrbill that were sold at Macy's or can you give us another place where they are sold so we can look at reviews?

geekwench

quality posts: 11 Private Messages geekwench
HughHemington wrote:I've tried all the different weaves, and none is more luxurious than any other.

Distinction based purely on thread count is fundamentally ignorant (as in "not knowledgeable"- no insult intended) of what actually determines sheet weight/quality/characteristics.
Read more.

bedding1

There are additional pillowcases as well as duvets covers available at the link below.

http://www.woot.com/plus/500tc-cotton-duvet-sets-pillowcases

prttymf8

quality posts: 25 Private Messages prttymf8

If you're having problems with 800TC sheets wrinkling, badly then you're probably dealing with something along the lines of those "Egyptian Comfort" type sheets.

Here is a set of 1200TC sheets for $21 http://www.amazon.com/Thread-King-Egyptian-Microfiber-Gold/dp/B0039KX6JK
And they are utter garbage.

Thread count is not the bottom line for sheet quality.

bedding1

The comments on Thread Count and comfort are very accurate.

These sheets are manufactured using high quality, long staple Pima cotton.

These are woven with a single ply construction.

The result is a soft, comfortable and high quality sheet!

They also feature a wrinkle resistant treatment for easy care.

pcchenard

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pcchenard

Then you have never tried a Percale weave. It is by far the best weave if you like silky smooth sheets.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Captions have been added to the photos. Sorry for the problems.

Bedding1: Pls let me know if any are off.

PS: Don't miss the Plus event with matching pillow cases and duvet cover sets. Click on the image below to get to it.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

confused15

quality posts: 7 Private Messages confused15

And the debate continues...

Surprised no ones linked to educational websites yet.

HGTV: Guide to buying sheets

bedding1

dannnnnn wrote:Is the queen flat sheet really only 60x80?

Thanks for catching this! The queen flat sheet is 90x102.

Thunder, could you please have this changed on the specs.

[TT: Done! ]

billthegunowner

quality posts: 20 Private Messages billthegunowner

After getting a set of 1600 thread count Cotton Sateen sheets, I won't buy anything else.

Bill

haggys47

quality posts: 0 Private Messages haggys47

love good sheets, but had this sort with the woven in sateen stripe before, and had them tear along the stripe...swore I'd never buy them again.

reasb4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages reasb4
bedding1 wrote:I am with the manufacturer of this product and will be able to answer any questions you have.

Happy shopping!

Thanks!

Hi. Can you tell me where these are made, please? Thank you.

bedding1

reasb4 wrote:Hi. Can you tell me where these are made, please? Thank you.

These sheets are made in India.

reasb4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages reasb4
bedding1 wrote:There are additional pillowcases as well as duvets covers available at the link below.

http://www.woot.com/plus/500tc-cotton-duvet-sets-pillowcases

Hi, Do the extra pillowcases come in sets of 2 for $19.99 or is it just 1 pillowcase for $19.99? Also, the extra pillowcases and duvet sets are made in India (per the description). Are the sheet sets made in India too? Thanks.

bedding1

reasb4 wrote:Hi, Do the extra pillowcases come in sets of 2 for $19.99 or is it just 1 pillowcase for $19.99? Also, the extra pillowcases and duvet sets are made in India (per the description). Are the sheet sets made in India too? Thanks.

The extra pillowcases are in sets of 2, the 3 piece duvets sets are a duvet cover and two shams.

All items are made in India.

Thanks!

gapotter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gapotter

500TC IS NOT 500 Thread Count. This is incredibly deceptive on WOOTs part. These sheets are sold at fairs and swap meets for $30 and are nowhere near as soft or wonderful as they claim to be.

ThunderThighs

Staff

gapotter wrote:500TC IS NOT 500 Thread Count. This is incredibly deceptive on WOOTs part. These sheets are sold at fairs and swap meets for $30 and are nowhere near as soft or wonderful as they claim to be.

These ARE 500 thread count sheets. I have the sample at my desk. They have a wonderful quality feel that you expect with 100% cotton sheets.

Here's the label.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

mattpope84

quality posts: 3 Private Messages mattpope84
gapotter wrote:500TC IS NOT 500 Thread Count. This is incredibly deceptive on WOOTs part. These sheets are sold at fairs and swap meets for $30 and are nowhere near as soft or wonderful as they claim to be.

Please explain, it says 500 thread count in the descrption. I have sensitive skin but don't want to spend 100 bucks on sheets, are these a good option? thanks

EDIT: never mind, i see it was already explained, but still, would these be good for sensitive skin?

dammit I tried signing in the box with a sharpie but it just ruined my screen... they should be clearer on what they mean with "signature"

bedding1

These are 500 thread count sheets, no deception here.

The quality is similar to what is sold at high end bedding shops.

bedding1

mattpope84 wrote:Please explain, it says 500 thread count in the descrption. I have sensitive skin but don't want to spend 100 bucks on sheets, are these a good option? thanks

EDIT: never mind, i see it was already explained, but still, would these be good for sensitive skin?

I can say the sheets are nice and soft and would be good for sensitive skin.

ThunderThighs

Staff

jrlong42 wrote:Did I miss something? How do you know these are Macy's Charter Club?

By the way, 400-500 tc is perfect if you like crisp sheets...I do.

We can’t say that they are but we won’t say that they aren’t.

FORUM MODERATOR

chrismdusa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chrismdusa

My wife and I prefer a more firm mattress so we use a king mattress that does not have a pillowtop. We've had trouble finding fitted sheets that fit our mattress well since it seems that most fitted sheets these days are made for deep mattresses. I see in the specs that these are 15" deep. Can anyone give advice on where to look for quality sheets that will fit a non-pillowtop mattress well? Thanks.

AudioFileZ

quality posts: 1 Private Messages AudioFileZ

Are these the Made in U.S.A. (North Alabama to be exact) sheets? I have been very pleased with those in the past.

[MOD: As mentioned in an earlier post, they are made in India.]

bedding1

chrismdusa wrote:My wife and I prefer a more firm mattress so we use a king mattress that does not have a pillowtop. We've had trouble finding fitted sheets that fit our mattress well since it seems that most fitted sheets these days are made for deep mattresses. I see in the specs that these are 15" deep. Can anyone give advice on where to look for quality sheets that will fit a non-pillowtop mattress well? Thanks.

The fitted sheet has an all around elastic that allows the fitted sheet to fit snugly around the mattress. I am not sure how thick your mattress is, but these could work for you.

parahaps

quality posts: 0 Private Messages parahaps
bedding1 wrote:The fitted sheet has an all around elastic that allows the fitted sheet to fit snugly around the mattress. I am not sure how thick your mattress is, but these could work for you.

How obvious to the touch is the texture difference between the stripes?

bedding1

parahaps wrote:How obvious to the touch is the texture difference between the stripes?

Not really at all, it is more visual than textured feel.

khayman34

quality posts: 0 Private Messages khayman34
bedding1 wrote:These are 500 thread count sheets, no deception here.

The quality is similar to what is sold at high end bedding shops.

are these percale?

ThunderThighs

Staff

parahaps wrote:How obvious to the touch is the texture difference between the stripes?

I've got the sample here beside me and I can't feel any difference in the material across the stripes.

FORUM MODERATOR

bedding1

khayman34 wrote:are these percale?

These are not percale weave.