sgibson17

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sgibson17

Do these sheets pill easily?

bedding1

quality posts: 13 Private Messages bedding1
sgibson17 wrote:Do these sheets pill easily?

No, these sheets were constructed and tested tested to the highest standards so pilling will not be an issue.

MikeWeiner

quality posts: 5 Private Messages MikeWeiner
bedding1 wrote:Thanks for catching this! The queen flat sheet is 90x102.

Thunder, could you please have this changed on the specs.

[TT: Done! ]

bedding1, it really helped having you here providing answers. I'm in for a full set...while I would have liked Navy, I can do with the gold set...sheets and duvet set.

Thanks!

bedding1

quality posts: 13 Private Messages bedding1
MikeWeiner wrote:bedding1, it really helped having you here providing answers. I'm in for a full set...while I would have liked Navy, I can do with the gold set...sheets and duvet set.

Thanks!

Awesome! You will be happy with these sheets!

ericadd22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ericadd22

I saw that these are not percale, but does the packaging specify what type of weave these sheets are?

ericadd22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ericadd22
ericadd22 wrote:I saw that these are not percale, but does the packaging specify what type of weave these sheets are?

Nevermind, my answer is in the title, duh

danfiveoh

quality posts: 2 Private Messages danfiveoh

Thanks for to of the helpful info, the wife says this is a decent deal so in for one set instead of spending my hard earned $ on something useful at wine woot!

beekermartin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages beekermartin

In for two sets and extra pillow cases for each set. This order was far from cheap. I hope the sheets are as good as they are advertised to be.

parahaps

quality posts: 0 Private Messages parahaps
bedding1 wrote:Not really at all, it is more visual than textured feel.

Great! Thanks for the reply.

rjquillin

quality posts: 189 Private Messages rjquillin
ThunderThighs wrote:Captions have been added to the photos. Sorry for the problems.

Thanks TT.
In for a set.

CT

pagan1530

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pagan1530

I will ask the question that's already been asked, but not answered. I have the same set from Macy's I assume, however they are a couple of years old and I would like to change them out with a new duvet. Is this the same brand that is sold in Macy's as I am trying to match the color I already have. Thank you.

gtischler3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gtischler3

Can anybody tell me what the final delivery method is for standard shipping? Need to pick between po box or physical address.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 177 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

gtischler3 wrote:Can anybody tell me what the final delivery method is for standard shipping? Need to pick between po box or physical address.

We use a variety of shipping methods such as FedEx, UPS, USPS, drop shipping (direct from vendor) and Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA)*. Shipping methods will vary from sale to sale and can also vary based on how far you live from the shipping point. Please note that military and PO Box orders are always shipped SmartPost.

*When using FBA, we instruct our vendor to deliver the product to one or more fulfillment centers from which the product will then be shipped. Please note that we are not part of the Prime or Super Saver Shipping program.

marknmo

quality posts: 3 Private Messages marknmo

I just got my set in the mail the other day and tried them out last night. After washing them twice and using fabric softener both times, I'm very disappointed in this purchase. The sheets are rough, scratchy, and not comfortable at all. Not sure what else I can do to make them softer, but I'm considering just flat out replacing them with something else.

Jennlee

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Jennlee

I have had mine on the bed for three or four days and so far I like them. I feel like they are soft and comfortable. They are thicker than some sheets but that makes them feel kind of luxurious. My husband likes them also.

The sheets are very deep and don't fit super tight, and I was worried that they'd kind of wrinkle up because of that, but they don't. They feel very nice. I wish I had bought extra pillow cases.

I'll withhold my final judgement for a few months because I always worry that sheets will get nubby. So far these don't feel like they will get nubby, but only time will tell for sure.

jeffbhav

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeffbhav
marknmo wrote:I just got my set in the mail the other day and tried them out last night. After washing them twice and using fabric softener both times, I'm very disappointed in this purchase. The sheets are rough, scratchy, and not comfortable at all. Not sure what else I can do to make them softer, but I'm considering just flat out replacing them with something else.

True Cotton sheets will get softer in time, 2 times won't do it. Give it time they will get very soft.