ThunderThighs

quality posts: 555 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

rcbutchko wrote:I am, as well, looking for a shower speaker. This if from the .pdf manual:
About the IPX4 (liquid ingress protection level against splashing water)
This unit is compatible to operate after splashing from nozzles approximately 1.8 L/min (0.5 gallon/min) of room temperature tap water from every direction approximately 20 cm (8q) from this unit for 10 minutes. Supplied USB cable is not splashproof.

It looks like it should work.

TT, how about putting a bluetooth transmitter for my Sansa mp3 players up (like, today, so I can get this)?

Note bene: there is a more waterproof speaker on sale under the electronics/bluetooth tag. It's $10 more, off the same starting price.

Like the ones in this sale?

Found by searching the Woot Plus thread linked in my signature.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

p24t

quality posts: 0 Private Messages p24t
ultrabase wrote:Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) battery

That's all I needed to know. Moving on...

bwagner54

quality posts: 3 Private Messages bwagner54

I saw the video review that someone kindly put on the message board. Did I hear him wrong? You can't get 2 or 3 of these things to receive a signal from the same source at the same time? I was hoping to have 3 or even 4 of these around a picnic area!

bwagner54

quality posts: 3 Private Messages bwagner54

Also, I was just thinking... it's been so STINKING long since I've put up a quality posting, I forgot how to even do one, exactly!

maxlinux

quality posts: 0 Private Messages maxlinux
rcbutchko wrote:
TT, how about putting a bluetooth transmitter for my Sansa mp3 players up (like, today, so I can get this)?

Try this
http://electronics.woot.com/offers/pyle-bluetooth-transmitter-1?ref=cnt_wp_7_3

or this
http://electronics.woot.com/offers/mini-jack-tx-bluetooth-music-transmitter-14?ref=cnt_wp_7_5

paulfr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages paulfr

Well I bought a few items on Woot before w/o problems but this time I encountered a shipping problem and it is next to impossible to get anything other than a "preprocessed" response from Woot
Try to find a phone number anywhere...anywhere...Bueler...Bueler
I get these canned happy-___ replys that everything's gonna be alright. But it ain't.
___ off Woot..from now on it's Amazon for me. They have excellent customer service unlike the ____ over here

[MOD: Edited for language]

Paul Rinkus

ThunderThighs

Staff

Paul: I'm seeing tracking on your order and it's showing that it was delivered this morning.

CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

djplauche302

quality posts: 0 Private Messages djplauche302

Customer service won't respond and the two day shipping I paid for has come and gone..... Great first buying experience from woot.

ThunderThighs

Staff

djplauche302 wrote:Customer service won't respond and the two day shipping I paid for has come and gone..... Great first buying experience from woot.

Sorry for the delay. I do see tracking that shows it arrived at your post office this morning.