Jamesgal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jamesgal

Are the Lumbar Bridge and Acupressure nodes included in this purchase?
These accessories are listed on the Features tab but not shown as specifically included "in the box."
Thank you.

manhandsha

quality posts: 39 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

Jamesgal wrote:Are the Lumbar Bridge and Acupressure nodes included in this purchase?
These accessories are listed on the Features tab but not shown as specifically included "in the box."
Thank you.

I'll see if our buyer can confirm. Check back for an update.

UPDATE: YES! The lumbar and acupressure accessories are included.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

cw368

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cw368

These tables are awesome. My friend has several disks that are giving him problems. when he has sat too long or he feels his back has compressed ...to the table. Relief...but you will feel sick if you invert for a long period of time, use common sense.

quanle122

quality posts: 0 Private Messages quanle122

I just got mine today and the back piece is cracked and about to break off. I should be able to get a replacement right?

manhandsha

quality posts: 39 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

quanle122 wrote:I just got mine today and the back piece is cracked and about to break off. I should be able to get a replacement right?

Jeez, sorry to hear that. Be sure to email support@woot.com with your situation and order details for assistance.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

ttrestler

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ttrestler

I received my order this past Saturday and spent all day slowly assembling b/c I have a bad back. Got to very end and am missing 2 parts--not sure what called but think they are metal slat pivot bearing that attached the table to the A-Frame. So, product is unusable and I did not know until I fully assembled. I regularly order products from Woot and this is my first problem ever. Reported to Woot, but haven't heard anything back. If I have to return this I will be furious becuase of breaking it down, repackaging and shipping will be a nightmare. I will ask Woot to send missing parts, but if they require me to ship back I will ask for them to pay shipping as non of this is my fault. Maybe Woot can have Teeter Hang-ups ship missing parts to them and then ship to me or just have them ship parts directly to me.

bennywy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bennywy
ttrestler wrote:I received my order this past Saturday and spent all day slowly assembling b/c I have a bad back. Got to very end and am missing 2 parts--not sure what called but think they are metal slat pivot bearing that attached the table to the A-Frame. So, product is unusable and I did not know until I fully assembled. I regularly order products from Woot and this is my first problem ever. Reported to Woot, but haven't heard anything back. If I have to return this I will be furious becuase of breaking it down, repackaging and shipping will be a nightmare. I will ask Woot to send missing parts, but if they require me to ship back I will ask for them to pay shipping as non of this is my fault. Maybe Woot can have Teeter Hang-ups ship missing parts to them and then ship to me or just have them ship parts directly to me.

I am missing the exact same parts! I tried to assemble this morning but then realized I was missing the pieces to attach the table to the A frame. This was in addition to the inversion table being in terrible shape. I guess when Teeter says "blemished" they mean "really blemished". Mine was covered in dust, deep gouges in the pads, deep scratches to the frame, and I believe there were even dried blood stains on the ankle braces. Clearly they made no effort to clean these things before sending them out. I spent an hour and a half cleaning the thing with a rag and rubbing alcohol before I was even willing to handle the thing for assembly. I'm calling Teeter to complain today.

pegpaw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pegpaw

Anyone else have trouble with the quality of this product when they received it? We've already found two broken parts. I've gotta say, for a piece of equipment which ultimately has my head hovering directly above the ground, I'm not very satisfied with what we've received. It's advertised as "new" and "blemished". I would expect the blemish to be cosmetic, not structural.

pegpaw

Thanks for the email address. Did not see one on your website. Am going to send pictures of our damaged parts; the form you fill out with a product concern doesn't allow attachments.

pegpaw

I could not be more disappointed with this purchase. It arrived timely (June 14) but upon assembly, we discovered two pieces that were broken. (Note: sold as "new" and "blemished". Blemished implies cosmetic, NOT putting safety at risk, with a product that has your head hanging close to the ground). I contacted Woot 2 days ago with pictures and full details. Still have not heard from them despite a 24-48hr SLA. Have since put this into dispute with my credit card company and will be contacting the BBB in Carrolton, TX. Very upset that Woot demonstrates this lack of professionalism, not only in delivering subpar products and taking good money for them, but also failing to offer decent customer service and responding to inquiries. Online research of the company is most unsettling. Lessons learned!