WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: It's been two months since last we asked. What do you NOW think will end up as the best Marvel movie of this summer?
  • 25.6% - Captain America: The Winter Soldier 324
  • 34.9% - X-Men: Days Of Future Past 442
  • 20.5% - Guardians Of The Galaxy 259
  • 5.5% - Amazing Spider-Man 2 69
  • 7% - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 89
  • 6.6% - Frank (2014) 83
1266 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

sillstaw

quality posts: 6 Private Messages sillstaw

How can anyone resist the idea of Michael Fassbender wearing a giant papier-mache head? So, of course I voted for "Guardians of the Galaxy."

PocketBrain

quality posts: 46 Private Messages PocketBrain

X-men will be the biggest, of course, but the one I most want to see is GoG for some reason...

ladyloerya

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ladyloerya

so excited for xmen! However, spiderman 2 was SOOOOOOOOOOOO good. Close call on those two. I am unfamiliar with guardians of the galaxy except for a recent preview I saw - which looked awesome - so I have high hopes for that one. Sorry folks, captain america ranks like a .5 on the Tracy scale of "get the hell out of my way because I'm seeing this movie's midnight premier" scale.

ladyloerya

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ladyloerya

oh, and I WAS excited for TMNT... I love the turtles...but these ones look weird and creepy (even for mutant turtles trained in ninjutsu). Their faces are creepy and why are they SO huge??

HomerTime

quality posts: 1 Private Messages HomerTime

Was "Frank" a Marvel comic?