WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Wall Murals

As close as you'll ever get to a having a magic land in your wardrobe.

redheadgirlusc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages redheadgirlusc

Are these easy to remove? Re-stickable?

testudoaubreii

quality posts: 13 Private Messages testudoaubreii

From a quick look around Amazon, it would appear that this stuff is essentially wallpaper. So, it wouldn't be advisable if you rent/want to change them out quickly and easily.

It makes me sad, since I'd love to get one but we rent.

redheadgirlusc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages redheadgirlusc
testudoaubreii wrote:From a quick look around Amazon, it would appear that this stuff is essentially wallpaper. So, it wouldn't be advisable if you rent/want to change them out quickly and easily.

Exactly. I have seen some that advertise being reusable, but I still worry when renting.

flyswatter

quality posts: 3 Private Messages flyswatter

"Paste Included". Yeah, this is wall paper, not the static re-useable stuff that has become so popular. Some nice scenes, and I would definitely consider otherwise.

Sportzcoop

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Sportzcoop

Anyone have pictures of their actual install? These have been on woot a few times and it would be nice to see a non-enhanced image.

edstults

quality posts: 0 Private Messages edstults

Does anyone know the exact dimensions of the wall mural? I don't want to buy it if it's too small or too long.

JenLynnGermain

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JenLynnGermain

I, too, would really appreciate if I could see what it looks like installed in a real picture to see if it comes anywhere as close to the idealized demo pic. (because if it does, I could see buying several for different rooms)

lroller

quality posts: 15 Private Messages lroller

I bought a different one of these a few months ago from Woot! I installed it on the garage wall in our vacation home. When I open the door to leave people on foot and in their cars stop and say how great it looks. I'd post a photo, but can't figure out how.

nadh

quality posts: 7 Private Messages nadh
edstults wrote:Does anyone know the exact dimensions of the wall mural? I don't want to buy it if it's too small or too long.

Click on your desired mural. Dimensions are listed under "Features".

nadh

quality posts: 7 Private Messages nadh
testudoaubreii wrote:From a quick look around Amazon, it would appear that this stuff is essentially wallpaper. So, it wouldn't be advisable if you rent/want to change them out quickly and easily.

My Dad mounted one of these on plywood panels and hung it on the wall. It looked fantastic--and was easily relocated/moved if needed.

davebsd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages davebsd
Sportzcoop wrote:Anyone have pictures of their actual install? These have been on woot a few times and it would be nice to see a non-enhanced image.

If you look near the top of the thumbnail image, you'll see they have this wallpaper going across a hallway opening.