WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Russell the dancing bunny will shimmy into your heart and eat it from the inside.

bsmith1

quality posts: 101 Private Messages bsmith1

Does Cleo have a tail? Please respond, it's important.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

bsmith1 wrote:Does Cleo have a tail? Please respond, it's important.

Hmmmm, excellent question.

I'll ping someone and find out.

(from appearances I'm going to say no..but lemme find out)

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3119 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

I think I will have nightmares about Russell tonight.

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 117 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

bsmith1 wrote:Does Cleo have a tail? Please respond, it's important.

Pretty sure, yes. Also pretty sure it is not important but I respect your commitment to making your vote count.

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3119 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

What's with all the mods being up tonight? Must be a secret mod party I wasn't invited to.

Glad to see everyone though!

bsmith1

Thanks you two. Please get your best people on it straight away. By the look of the video here, the orange kitteh has a tail.

Edit: I watched this video 6 times and still can't confirm Cleo has a tail...hard to see on the black fur.

agingdragqueen

Staff

bsmith1 wrote:Thanks you two. Please get your best people on it straight away. By the look of the video here, the orange kitteh has a tail.

If we don't hear back from them soon, I promise you bsmith1 we will get this straightened out first thing in the morning.

agingdragqueen

Staff

conanthelibrarian wrote:What's with all the mods being up tonight? Must be a secret mod party I wasn't invited to.

It's so good to see you! Sometimes I just like to see the late night regulars.

If you're ever in Seattle though, come over for a not-so-secret party!

ROGETRAY

Staff

conanthelibrarian wrote:What's with all the mods being up tonight? Must be a secret mod party I wasn't invited to.

bsmith1

agingdragqueen wrote:If we don't hear back from them soon, I promise you bsmith1 we will get this straightened out first thing in the morning.

Ok. I'll check back. Hope I can sleep tonight!

ROGETRAY

Staff

agingdragqueen wrote:If we don't hear back from them soon, I promise you bsmith1 we will get this straightened out first thing in the morning.

Should be the tail end of the morning right?

TOO SOON..TOO SOON...

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska

Doom - doom doom doom.

/jams

ambermarie1221

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ambermarie1221

Hey ROGETRAY and ADQ are you all sending super secret society super secret notes too?

agingdragqueen

Staff

bsmith1 wrote:Ok. I'll check back. Hope I can sleep tonight!

bsmith1, I regret to tell you we have no samples and we honestly can't figure it out. With Russell (the charming rabbit you see in our vid), he kinda has a tail stub, so my guess is the cats have actual tails, but I can't comment on if they're moldable like their arms are (which have wire things in them).

If you go here though, there is literally way too much info about each of them. Just nothing relevant.

bsmith1

agingdragqueen wrote:
If you go here though, there is literally way too much info about each of them. Just nothing relevant.

Thank you. I did happen upon that same site in the wee hours of the morning during my fervorous searching to find the answer. I happened to notice that Cleo is "retired". This must mean rare and highly sought after. Tail or no, I think I'll have to be in for one.

agingdragqueen

Staff

bsmith1 wrote:Thank you. I did happen upon that same site in the wee hours of the morning during my fervorous searching to find the answer. I happened to notice that Cleo is "retired". This must mean rare and highly sought after. Tail or no, I think I'll have to be in for one.

Excellent. I'll be watching your account with great anticipation!

bsmith1

Boo! Nobody likes Sandy.

friedbanana

quality posts: 3 Private Messages friedbanana

They're really creepy. I got it as a gift over a year ago and gave it to my cat, who gave it to my niece. Nobody wants him.

bsmith1

friedbanana wrote:They're really creepy. I got it as a gift over a year ago and gave it to my cat, who gave it to my niece. Nobody wants him.

Awesome. This is exactly what I have in mind. Hours of entertainment for all.

bsmith1

So my spreadsheet copy/paste, find all mad skillz tell me:
Cleo 100ish
Spike 70ish
Tom 40ish
Sandy 40ish

I'm excited now. You must be selling the least popular first. This means Cleo will be an even better deal. I just hope I don't miss out on nabbing Miss Cleo!

Edit: Yep, yep...Tom is up now. Woot's gonna make me stay up late, I see. I should have played it cool.

bsmith1

agingdragqueen wrote:Excellent. I'll be watching your account with great anticipation!

Cleo obtained! I also bought Tom earlier because I had him in the cart in case I missed Cleo... Then I just had to buy the World's Okayest Mom Mug and had no time to remove Tom from cart.

bsmith1

Cleo does have a tail, but it's not very long and it can't be posed like the arms. Still, an amazing purchase. Everything I dreamed of.