zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 10 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5]

Dyson DC33 Multifloor Vacuum - 3 Colors
Price: $179.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Monday, Jun 30 to Tuesday, Jul 01) + transit
Condition: Factory Reconditioned

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

***Facebook/Twitter notifications enabled***

Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat |Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

lichme

quality posts: 2740 Private Messages lichme

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3297 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

TONS of pretty good reviews (4.4 out of 5.0) over at homedepot.com and lowes.com

skier1276

quality posts: 7 Private Messages skier1276

I never understood the Dyson hype until we picked one of these up. This vacuum works amazingly well. We use it primarily on hardwood and hard surfaces and picks up every last spec of dirt.

It's easy to clean with the bag less canister and the small filter under that just needs to be rinsed every so often.

Activating the beater is done via a small knob near the base of the vacuum. A little more about that and the suction. This thing almost works too well. On thin area rugs, the vacuum has so much suction, it will pull the rug into the beater, and make a rather unpleasant "Hey there...I'm not working properly..." noise. Simple workaround, use the hard floor mode on thinner area rugs. On thicker area rugs, it's just fine. Again, it works wonderfully on hard surfaces.

Minor gripes: It's got a little heft to it, so be mindful of the weight. The extendable hose works best if you're using it to clean stuff that's above the vacuum. If you're trying to clean low areas, it takes some finagling.

Overall, we're impressed. We've had this for about a year (I think...got here on woot) and we're still amazed with how well it cleans.

Gunslinger1123

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Gunslinger1123

Does this come with any kind warranty?

goatherdered

quality posts: 2 Private Messages goatherdered
Gunslinger1123 wrote:Does this come with any kind warranty?

From description:
Warranty: 6 Month Dyson

Gunslinger1123

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Gunslinger1123
goatherdered wrote:From description:
Warranty: 6 Month Dyson

Oh gosh, how did I miss that. Thanks

wootmeister2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wootmeister2

Check your consumer reports before buying this overpriced, overhyped vacuum. There are much better vacuums out there at much better prices.

falken

quality posts: 1 Private Messages falken
wootmeister2 wrote:Check your consumer reports before buying this overpriced, overhyped vacuum. There are much better vacuums out there at much better prices.

Consumer reports has always had something against dyson. I challenge you to find someone who actually owns one say there are better vacuums available.

vlegran

quality posts: 1 Private Messages vlegran
falken wrote:Consumer reports has always had something against dyson. I challenge you to find someone who actually owns one say there are better vacuums available.

I will never buy another Dyson product! Mine stopped working after the warranty expired ( of course) and it would have cost as much to buy a new one as it would to repair it! The repair shop said it was no fault of my own, and he checked with Dyson and they were no help. Never again.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 155 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

vlegran wrote:I will never buy another Dyson product! Mine stopped working after the warranty expired ( of course) and it would have cost as much to buy a new one as it would to repair it! The repair shop said it was no fault of my own, and he checked with Dyson and they were no help. Never again.

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems with your Dyson.

Have you tried contacting Dyson yourself?: http://www.dyson.com/support.aspx

They're usually very helpful in finding solutions.

If you've already contacted them and are still experiencing problems, please feel free to email into support@woot.com and let them know.

BaeckerX1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BaeckerX1

Nevermind. Stupid Woot news feed showing me older posts.