zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 10 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1]

Random Crap
Price: $3.14
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Friday, Jul 04 to Monday, Jul 07) + transit
Condition: Crappy

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
6/2/2014 - $3.14 - 22 comment(s)

***Facebook/Twitter notifications enabled***

Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat |Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

cinoclav

quality posts: 220 Private Messages cinoclav

Antechamber...

collin1000

quality posts: 2 Private Messages collin1000

Cya again on the 11th :P

sprkmaker

quality posts: 4 Private Messages sprkmaker

Ah - the good ole fashioned Babies on Cribs None of this "one Babies on Cribs ONLY!" thing. 'Murica.

whtvrrob

quality posts: 0 Private Messages whtvrrob

Got mine! First one ever! Sadly never got one back in the day, but still exciting.

ccasey3655

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ccasey3655

Total utter crap!

SColburn

quality posts: 4 Private Messages SColburn

Server test result = FAIL. Add-to-Cart wheels just kept on a-spinning.

draigun

quality posts: 22 Private Messages draigun

Not sure how anyone was able to buy one. I couldn't even get to the actual product page.

DeviantDragon

quality posts: 1 Private Messages DeviantDragon

A surprisingly smooth process for me today. Babies on Cribs number 18 or 19 in the books for me. Despite trying to refresh the page initially in Firefox, after the Big ol' Crybaby showed up I ended up copying and pasting the I Want One! link to a Chrome page where it successfully added to cart and I could checkout. Prior to that I was subjected to many attempts to add to cart with no result.

CatCK

quality posts: 50 Private Messages CatCK

Antichamber ... possibly twice, not sure.

jon98gn

quality posts: 21 Private Messages jon98gn

Ante-Chamber... page would just crash and not load for me. Boo. Luck of the draw I guess.

\

Lksparker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lksparker

"Waiting Room" for crap

ericslaw

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ericslaw

at least it mostly feels like old times trying to get a Babies on Cribs..
slow page load times
and the chamber of death...

Darksaber99999

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Darksaber99999

Got one. I wonder if the larger time window was due to there being 500 or whether people were balking at the extra 14 and then 33 cents.

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 16 Private Messages daveinwarshington

Welcome to the Antechamber of Doom

You're now in the waiting room for a Bag o' Crap. We'll be honest: you probably won't get any crap. There are a lot of crap-seekers ahead of you. If you want to wait, we can't stop you. As long as you understand the odds are overwhelmingly against you, we suppose there's no harm in it.

On the extremely remote chance that some crap does become available, we'll whisk you through to checkout. If not, better luck next time.

dabills22

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dabills22

Still in the Antechamber.. Any chance I get one??

bsmith1

quality posts: 103 Private Messages bsmith1

Antechamber! Boo! I'm out of practice for this type of crap listing.

rjanecek2

quality posts: 2 Private Messages rjanecek2
DeviantDragon wrote:A surprisingly smooth process for me today. Babies on Cribs number 18 or 19 in the books for me. Despite trying to refresh the page initially in Firefox, after the Big ol' Crybaby showed up I ended up copying and pasting the I Want One! link to a Chrome page where it successfully added to cart and I could checkout. Prior to that I was subjected to many attempts to add to cart with no result.

Chrome worked like a champ for me too. Hmmm... The pre-birthday celebration is scheduled for the 11th, which is a day after my one Babies on Cribs per week expires... Will I be eligible for another on the 11th?

OldMatador

quality posts: 13 Private Messages OldMatador

I think this was the first time I survived the Antechamber of Doom to score a Babies on Cribs

Lindz408

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lindz408

Got one! Managed it through the app opening up Safari. Surprising since I couldn't get the page to load through Safari myself.

wyk3d

quality posts: 2 Private Messages wyk3d

It kept telling me I already had crap in my cart and wouldn't let me buy anything. Only problem is I hadn't bought anything yet. Fail

Perrin13

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Perrin13

Short of breath I press the F5 promptly at 10:10. Edge of my seat I see the beautiful maize colored "I want one" beckoning me. Gasping at my shear luck I click. The rapid thumping of my heart trying to break its way free of my chest! ....aaaaaaand the page sticks loading. Staring at a blank white page, my hope slowly dying. Whats this? The page says it is done loading! Alas, blank white page... Dreaming the ultimate crappy dream, I press F5 once more. The empty hollow grey button with the hateful, angry "SOLD OUT" mocks me as my hopes and crappy dreams fall around me. The chance for my first BoG will have to wait for another day... One day, woot! ONE DAY!!

theed002

quality posts: 0 Private Messages theed002

Got one! Sat in the Antechamber of Doom for a good while before getting kicked back to the order page. Once there it went straight through!

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 16 Private Messages daveinwarshington

woot servers are overloaded, I guess. Can't even navigate the site.\
I was stuck in the:
Welcome to the Antechamber of Doom

You're now in the waiting room for a Bag o' Crap. We'll be honest: you probably won't get any crap. There are a lot of crap-seekers ahead of you. If you want to wait, we can't stop you. As long as you understand the odds are overwhelmingly against you, we suppose there's no harm in it.

On the extremely remote chance that some crap does become available, we'll whisk you through to checkout. If not, better luck next time.

speaky2k

quality posts: 1 Private Messages speaky2k

Stuck at the Antechamber of Doom. I didn't get one this time. I guess I'll wait till next Friday.

taylormitchell20

quality posts: 0 Private Messages taylormitchell20

Right around 2 minutes after it was posted and I'm still in the waiting room . I really thought I was finally going to get my first batch of cookies.

sdccolbert

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sdccolbert

Talk about a server fail... Nothing ever added to the cart. Always just "spinning it's wheels."

I still can't access my cart, just to make sure it is empty, guess I broke it.

mossygreen

quality posts: 71 Private Messages mossygreen
Darksaber99999 wrote:Got one. I wonder if the larger time window was due to there being 500 or whether people were balking at the extra 14 and then 33 cents.

500 is still nothing, numbers-wise (used to be 3000). I suspect a larger time window was the result of thousands upon thousands of people trying simultaneously. I mean, someone has to slip through the cracks, and it wasn't me, so why not you?

bsl05

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bsl05

First Babies on Cribs in two and a half years, #8 overall. Kind of crazy, it actually took me longer to get to the comments page.

mossygreen

quality posts: 71 Private Messages mossygreen

This much later, the servers are still acting weird?

rjanecek2

DeviantDragon wrote:A surprisingly smooth process for me today. Babies on Cribs number 18 or 19 in the books for me. Despite trying to refresh the page initially in Firefox, after the Big ol' Crybaby showed up I ended up copying and pasting the I Want One! link to a Chrome page where it successfully added to cart and I could checkout. Prior to that I was subjected to many attempts to add to cart with no result.

Chrome worked like a champ for me too. Hmmm... The pre-birthday celebration is scheduled for the 11th, which is a day after my one Babies on Cribs per week expires... Will I be eligible for another on the 11th?

rjanecek2

skemmis

quality posts: 13 Private Messages skemmis

Staff

No Babies on Cribs sales to Montana? C'mon, home state -- get some internet access already.

jsh139

quality posts: 13 Private Messages jsh139

Saw the crap, added it to my cart, clicked checkout and.... crash.

Got to the AoD, though. Twice. Oh well, better luck next time.

Insert signature here.

trlenoir

quality posts: 3 Private Messages trlenoir

finally got the "place your order" button and I have nothing in my basket - ; . . . NOOOOOOOOOOO

car912

quality posts: 1 Private Messages car912

Are the words "woo" and "hoo" enough to describe my current situation? I think so.

dernst_ca1

quality posts: 37 Private Messages dernst_ca1

That was painful -
perhaps next time

-JMHSRV

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

Scootergptx

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Scootergptx

Finally! Made it through, slowly, but I got one!

Finally, the quest for Babies on Cribs is over. Next quest, Babies on Cribs II.

417sanders

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 417sanders

Babies on Cribs Happy Dance.......Hope it's like old school