WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Memory Foam Mattresses

It's possible Amnesia Foam Mattresses are more comfortable... but no one can ever remember the test...

cousineaud

quality posts: 48 Private Messages cousineaud

Happy 4th everyone!!!

I am with the manufacturer and will be able to answer questions on these mattresses!

the1bery

quality posts: 0 Private Messages the1bery
cousineaud wrote:Happy 4th everyone!!!

I am with the manufacturer and will be able to answer questions on these mattresses!

What pound Density is the Memory foam?

dariegs1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dariegs1

What is the firmness of this mattress?

perkyaim99

quality posts: 0 Private Messages perkyaim99
the1bery wrote:What pound Density is the Memory foam?

It looks like they are all 3lb except the Luxury Gel says 4lb. It's listed in the Specs

cousineaud

dariegs1 wrote:What is the firmness of this mattress?

We manufacture the mattresses to have a firmness rating of medium.

freak6148

quality posts: 4 Private Messages freak6148

Who is the manufacturer?

anzo0

quality posts: 0 Private Messages anzo0

Luxury Gel 10" Gel Memory Foam Mattress is from Slxxber Xolutionx, they have similar inforgraphics here
http://tinyurl.com/qfmwo8j
And the mattress cover looks the same as well

Atharaenea

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Atharaenea

The 8" Mattress Gel Memory Foam with Tanglewood Cover... how much does it weigh?

edwisch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages edwisch

Don't know if it was this vendor or another, but the MEMORY FOAM HAD AMNESIA. The pillows and mattress topper never expanded. I reported this to woot, and WOOT DID NOTHING TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEM. BUYER BEWARE ! ! !

JAC4891

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JAC4891

Who is the manufacturer? Why is this information not obvious? I am delaying purchase until this information is displayed. Thank you.

What?$&@&!

JAC4891

edwisch wrote:Don't know if it was this vendor or another, but the MEMORY FOAM HAD AMNESIA. The pillows and mattress topper never expanded. I reported this to woot, and WOOT DID NOTHING TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEM. BUYER BEWARE ! ! !

Did you return and spend payment?

What?$&@&!

JAC4891

JAC4891 wrote:Did you return and spend payment?

Should read "suspend"

What?$&@&!

dwhisent

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dwhisent
JAC4891 wrote:Who is the manufacturer? Why is this information not obvious? I am delaying purchase until this information is displayed. Thank you.

Every time there is a mattress sale from this company, folks ask who the manufacturer is, and the Woot and manufacturer response is that they can't say. So lots of folks speculate, but don't know for sure. I bought a 12" luxury gel mattress from Cousineaud, and am very satisfied with it, but some folks were not, thought it was too soft. It is sufficiently firm for me and I am a heavy guy. I put it on a foundation, not directly on slats.

The other issue folks had was the shipping, the status would always go from shipped with a delivery date to delivery date N/A, and I think this was because of the way the shipper handled it, FedEx Home not updating on Mondays, plus woot support not being helpful at all, etc. So be patient if/when this happens. In my experience, if there were issues (one of the two I ordered got lost by fedex), Cousineaud took care of them.

freak6148

Gotta say, I am not willing to buy unless I can get a make and model so I can find reviews.

perkyaim99

freak6148 wrote:Gotta say, I am not willing to buy unless I can get a make and model so I can find reviews.

Slumber Solutions...

perkyaim99

JAC4891 wrote:Who is the manufacturer? Why is this information not obvious? I am delaying purchase until this information is displayed. Thank you.

HTH

http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Mattresses/Slumber-Solutions,/brand,/2019/subcat.html?TID=SlumberSolutions_L1#results

Aliwithani

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Aliwithani

I found previous entries for the gel mattresses but the tri-zone ones look like they are new to woot. I'm trying the decide between the 8" models. Does anyone have either or can cousineaud chime in?

Unless theres a significant upgrade in going to the 10", I've mostly ruled it out bc any additional comfort would need to overcome the annoyance of needing stairs.

nicofina

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nicofina

Any plans to offer the 12" version of the luxury gel mattress again? I got one previously for our guest room, and my parents loved it while visiting and want one for themselves now. But I only see the 10" and 8" being offered here.

JAC4891

dwhisent wrote:Every time there is a mattress sale from this company, folks ask who the manufacturer is, and the Woot and manufacturer response is that they can't say. So lots of folks speculate, but don't know for sure. I bought a 12" luxury gel mattress from Cousineaud, and am very satisfied with it, but some folks were not, thought it was too soft. It is sufficiently firm for me and I am a heavy guy. I put it on a foundation, not directly on slats.

The other issue folks had was the shipping, the status would always go from shipped with a delivery date to delivery date N/A, and I think this was because of the way the shipper handled it, FedEx Home not updating on Mondays, plus woot support not being helpful at all, etc. So be patient if/when this happens. In my experience, if there were issues (one of the two I ordered got lost by fedex), Cousineaud took care of them.

Thanks. I am new to the site. How would you return this if it is defective.? Looks like some don't flatten. Is that likely? It is a good price if not poor quality

What?$&@&!

freak6148

perkyaim99 wrote:Slumber Solutions...

I think I would rather hear it from the guy who actually says he is from the manufacturer.

dipty

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dipty
the1bery wrote:What pound Density is the Memory foam?

what is the firmness level? What is the brand?

Xchoppers

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Xchoppers

Goldilocks will be happy

Just purchased another 12" with vented cover mattress

Purchased one last time on Woot - minor chronic back pain gone, which re-appeared while on vacation last week then disappeared upon sleeping on the above. Plus sleeping better and comfortably, mattress is not "squishy" like some.

The first mattress arrived well-packaged, clean, with no odors.

solidary121

quality posts: 7 Private Messages solidary121

What are the terms of the warranty, since it's a 15-year Woot-backed warranty? Meaning, what are the definitions of a manufacturer's defect?

solidary121

quality posts: 7 Private Messages solidary121
cousineaud wrote:We manufacture the mattresses to have a firmness rating of medium.

I'm not particularly concerned about the maker of the mattresses. However, per Mattress Underground, they advise finding out components.

What are the densities for each layer of foam on the luxury 10" gel mattress? I'm extremely interested in buying one or two of those. And the ILD ratings?

Kyong

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Kyong

What are the benefits of picking a mattress with an extra two inches?

July 11, 2014 - A Hidden Trove Of Crap
July 11, 2014 - The Bag of Shirt Crap

cousineaud

edwisch wrote:Don't know if it was this vendor or another, but the MEMORY FOAM HAD AMNESIA. The pillows and mattress topper never expanded. I reported this to woot, and WOOT DID NOTHING TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEM. BUYER BEWARE ! ! !

Hi, send me a PM with your order number. I am sure it isn't our items, but if it was, I will make it right.

cousineaud

dwhisent wrote:Every time there is a mattress sale from this company, folks ask who the manufacturer is, and the Woot and manufacturer response is that they can't say. So lots of folks speculate, but don't know for sure. I bought a 12" luxury gel mattress from Cousineaud, and am very satisfied with it, but some folks were not, thought it was too soft. It is sufficiently firm for me and I am a heavy guy. I put it on a foundation, not directly on slats.

Glad you like your mattress!

cousineaud

nicofina wrote:Any plans to offer the 12" version of the luxury gel mattress again? I got one previously for our guest room, and my parents loved it while visiting and want one for themselves now. But I only see the 10" and 8" being offered here.

The 12" Gel with vented has the same inner as the previous mattress. Only the cover is different.

cousineaud

Aliwithani wrote:I found previous entries for the gel mattresses but the tri-zone ones look like they are new to woot. I'm trying the decide between the 8" models. Does anyone have either or can cousineaud chime in?

Unless theres a significant upgrade in going to the 10", I've mostly ruled it out bc any additional comfort would need to overcome the annoyance of needing stairs.

I would recommend the Gel if picking between the two. Gel memory foam is seen in high end mattresses and is the latest in sleep technology.

cousineaud

freak6148 wrote:Who is the manufacturer?

Hi All, we are a supplier to high end retailers, mattress makers and wholesalers.

Due to the great retails on Woot, we cannot disclose our name as it would affect our other retail channels.

KrazyD

quality posts: 4 Private Messages KrazyD

I would like to know how is the regular 14" Memory Foam Mattress (King)? Feedback any info? Or should I steer away?

I Got 2 many Woots to list = /

alfaxo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alfaxo

On the 10" Luxury mattress, Is the 4 pound memory foam density considered Firm? I am looking for a firm or extra firm density.

zfactor

quality posts: 12 Private Messages zfactor

is there any chance of offering the "luxury" version of the mattress in a 12 or 14" version? i would need at least a 12" (pref a 14" depth) for our bed since it sits so low inside the actual wood a 8" or 10" just barely comes up over the sides (a roman style platform that used to be for a waterbed we are using as a regular platform now for our mattress because my wife does not want to give it up since it matches our whole bedroom set)

or is the 12" gel the same thing as the 10" gel? if so i may be in for the 12" gel one. i really want the 4lb foam on top though. costco has a 14" one we have been looking at but its 600$ on sale right now.

please someone let me know. thanks

cousineaud

alfaxo wrote:On the 10" Luxury mattress, Is the 4 pound memory foam density considered Firm? I am looking for a firm or extra firm density.

We would consider the 10" to have a firmness rating of medium.

cousineaud

zfactor wrote:is there any chance of offering the "luxury" version of the mattress in a 12 or 14" version? i would need at least a 12" (pref a 14" depth) for our bed since it sits so low inside the actual wood a 8" or 10" just barely comes up over the sides (a roman style platform that used to be for a waterbed we are using as a regular platform now for our mattress because my wife does not want to give it up since it matches our whole bedroom set)

or is the 12" gel the same thing as the 10" gel? if so i may be in for the 12" gel one. i really want the 4lb foam on top though. costco has a 14" one we have been looking at but its 600$ on sale right now.

please someone let me know. thanks

I would recommend the 12" Gel Memory Foam Vented Cover mattress. It is a great value. It has a 3" layer of Gel Memory Foam on the top comfort layer.

The mattress is supportive and the combination of the Gel Memory foam and vented cover dissipates heat for a more comfortable, cooler sleep.

barrywilliams991

quality posts: 2 Private Messages barrywilliams991

14" Memory Foam Mattress (2-Sizes)

Why is the queen $50 more than the king? Seems like the pricing is bassackwards.

dliidlii

quality posts: 34 Private Messages dliidlii
barrywilliams991 wrote:14" Memory Foam Mattress (2-Sizes)

Why is the queen $50 more than the king? Seems like the pricing is bassackwards.

In the real world pricing is not based on logic but on hype, perception, consumer demand and perceived value.

cheesefood

quality posts: 10 Private Messages cheesefood

Don't know if these are the sames ones sold at Costco but I bought one of those as an attempt to make an old, bad mattress usable and boy did it. Saved us hundreds vs. buying a new mattress.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

zfactor

quality posts: 12 Private Messages zfactor
cousineaud wrote:I would recommend the 12" Gel Memory Foam Vented Cover mattress. It is a great value. It has a 3" layer of Gel Memory Foam on the top comfort layer.

The mattress is supportive and the combination of the Gel Memory foam and vented cover dissipates heat for a more comfortable, cooler sleep.

but is the 12" 3lb foam instead of the 4lb foam? i would really like to get a 12" or 14" with the 4lb gel foam. i keep waiting for these sales here at woot but never see anything larger then the 10" in a 4lb top density.

any chance in the future?