cappo

quality posts: 36 Private Messages cappo
leftca wrote:It didnt have my name. I had just set up my amazon account and for some reason my name was "NO"

Do you look like this, by any chance?

havokss22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages havokss22

Got my Big ol' Catapult tonight... yeah and it lived up to its name :D
2x Random Woot Shirts size small
A pair of soccer shorts sizs XXS that fit my son
Mint In Package 2012 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Calendar
Sharper Image Headphone (I assume it was part of the 2 pack of wireless headphones it is missing the other set of headphones and wireless base and soft covers that go over the ear pieces)

Silly woot monkeys and their packing abilities :D

Wednesday my shirt Big ol' Catapult shows up what fabulous prizes await in that box.

kynswain

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kynswain

So more info came in on my box today, its still 36.3lbs but the Dimensions changed too 29x16x15 in. I can't Google up any size close to this box, but I think its a deep box that is super skinny? Any ideas? I can't wait till Thursday for this thing to come!

Daltoso

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Daltoso

One of two Birthday of Celebrations arrived this afternoon. Mine was a 24x13x13 box weighing in at 7.6 lbs. Containing:
1 Wootopoly game
1 Furinno adjustable, vented laptop table
1 set of mustache earbuds
1 small San Diego Chargers jersey
1 black camera strap
1 little green pouch.

All modeled here by my lovely daughter... Unfortunately, my wife's Birthday of Celebrations (her first) did not arrive today, though Fed Ex says it has been delivered. We'll give it until tomorrow and then send out the search party.

bullrocky

quality posts: 14 Private Messages bullrocky
pegasus1259 wrote:Hey ThunderThighs!!! I have a question. When things start getting back to norm... ummm... I mean their usual state of craziness is there anyway to get one of those cool Birthday of Celebrations bumper stickers? Please?

i would buy one..!!

Freducs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Freducs

Our Birthday of Celebrations finally arrived today!

Similar to most, we got a kodak camera case and a straw in each Birthday of Celebrations The V'owl droppings were the same (L and XL). My favorite is the zoombie beanie and the most unexpected, a make your monster book.
Oh, also got the tiny XXXXXS shorts like a bunch of us.

These were our first Birthday of Celebrations and we loved them! Thanks WOOt!

peaceetc

quality posts: 11 Private Messages peaceetc
leftca wrote:It didnt have my name. I had just set up my amazon account and for some reason my name was "NO"

So... your neighbor didn't wonder why some random box from some random site showed up at his house with some random stuff in it? It would have me rather curious, personally. I can't imagine just throwing the stuff out.

(x18)

pegasus1259

quality posts: 2 Private Messages pegasus1259
bullrocky wrote:i would buy one..!!

Me, too... guess I should have mentioned that...

wajames

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wajames
BigChaz wrote:A quick note to anyone with broken tablets or rokus, I would gladly take them off your hands, as one of my favorite hobbies is fixing things like this... or finding ways to use them, such as using a tablet that powers on, but, has a cracked screen as an IP cam, etc.

Don't believe him! I hear he's building Skynet.

jrs1980

quality posts: 31 Private Messages jrs1980

Birthday of Celebrations purchased off the 10,000 XP Pyramid.

Asus branded USB adapter tip/charger. Generic micro-USB charger. Paper ? bag. Men's L WOOT! branded shirt. ALL PRICELESS.

Nexus 7 Asus battery: $34 on Amazon.

HP branded power cord/adapter: $14 on Amazon.

Bottle On Ice bag, fill with ice and water to keep your wine chilled. $12 on Amazon. Coincidentally, I went to a vineyard yesterday and bought a few bottles. HOW DID YOU KNOW, WOOT?!?!?!???1?

Sylvania Projector Mount. $40 on this random website. A close-but-no-cigar match for the handheld projector I got in a Birthday of Celebrations a few years ago! Woot, you remembered! <3

BOSC:

Other World comic, paper ? bag, coupon, puzzle piece, last one is dutifully posted.

Two blank silver tees, Men's 3XL.

Some Motivation Required tee.

Shhhhhhh sticker.

Escape journal.

And my cat, just because. Playing with her favorite "toy":

CAT:

Kitchen sponge: 3 for $2 at my local grocery store.

Thanks, Woot!!!

The HP and Asus branded items (I do not own anything of either) and the Woot tee and silver blanks are up for grabs.

Pardon me, would you have any bags of crap?

pete1123

quality posts: 2 Private Messages pete1123

I managed to snag a bag in the final round and dared to open it today. I can say it lived up to its title.

* For my "bag" I received one of those cloth 6-pack coolers.

* A NY Jets jersey - umm, although I'm an american football fan, I'm from the Midwest… Any trades?

* Single fuzzy hanger… like my grandma uses… in rose pink

* Set of resistance bands

* A seriously creepy as all get out doll from "Paddywhack Lane" - like no one in the house will get near it creepy!

As I said, it lives up to its title. I will admit looking at the set of resistance bands when they were on Woot a while back thinking they'd be better for rehabbing my knee than the silly ones the PT office gives you, but I remember the "beginner" ones being sold out. Haven't had a chance to do a good internet search, but IIRC the beginner ones were more primary colors, these are orange and red. Maybe I can make use of them. I am seriously jealous of some people's boxes - Sunflower hat? Sweet score, but at least I didn't get a set of golf clubs covers or a camera strap! LOL

Ringo67

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Ringo67
cappo wrote:Mine took three days to go from West Virginia to PA. I'm waiting to see if they manage to get it to the post office before packages go out tomorrow morning, it's been sitting at the Fedex depot since around 4:30 PM.

Three days from W.V. to Pa.?

What'd they do, walk?

Good luck with yours. I think if it shows up at the post office later in the day, I might try to pick it up myself.

Baskets of Carrots
Dec. 1, 2014 — Krap Kringle
July 11, 2014 — A Small Pile Of Crap, The Bag Of Shirt Crap
Aug. 15, 2012 — we-don’t-need-no-crapucation
Dec. 25, 2011 — Santa’s Sack Of Crap

cprimrose

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cprimrose

1 Browns jersey, got it on now
Digital camera case
Elmo, still trying to figure out what he is singing
Altec Bliss silver headphones
1 band exercise

Pretty good haul.

Listening to the JBL speakers I got (with no transformer) from my first Birthday of Celebrations The GPS I sent back to the manufacturer because it didn't work and got a brand new one. Used to have to work for it. The new stuff seems to work. I got to admit the last Birthday of Celebrations was mostly fish food and I was about ready to let this one go, but who could not get one on the university?

wire

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wire

My first Birthday of Celebrations!!
XXS nylon shorts - They might fit my dog!
XXL long sleeve t-shirt - Too big even for me
Snap Straw - sweet!
SW Clone Wars 16 month calendar - 2012 but my kid loves it
Oakley Holeshot Chrono Watch!!! - Ye Gods! - My watch broke two weeks ago - FTW!!!

gti87

quality posts: 11 Private Messages gti87
bsmith1 wrote:Yup, it's the new ultra-ultra wide screen format. 18 inch tall and 6 feet wide.
It's gotta be some kind of furniture; bookcase, workbench, etc. I tried to google those dimensions but had no success.

jtselby wrote:Oh, yeah! The new 4:1 aspect ratio. I think The Onion did a write-up about them from CES.

I tried the Google thing too for mine: I had no idea how common a 17-inch cube box was...

ThunderThighs wrote:Wootbot is enjoying your human efforts at trying to figure it out.

Oh man I hate you guys. And by hate, I mean love. Lots and lots of love!

cappo

quality posts: 36 Private Messages cappo
Ringo67 wrote:Three days from W.V. to Pa.?

What'd they do, walk?

Good luck with yours. I think if it shows up at the post office later in the day, I might try to pick it up myself.

Considering it's about a 2 and a half hour drive from Martinsberg to Allentown (where the Fedex places seem to be) they either have a lot of other stops in between or they spend a couple days looking inside the Birthday of Celebrations for the good stuff. lol

bubbabird

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bubbabird
BigChaz wrote:A quick note to anyone with broken tablets or rokus, I would gladly take them off your hands, as one of my favorite hobbies is fixing things like this... or finding ways to use them, such as using a tablet that powers on, but, has a cracked screen as an IP cam, etc.

I would love to get it working, for me the problem with the tablet is the digitizer is not working and therefore is not worth trying to pay to get a new screen let Aline found one. I have found completely working ones online for what the cost of one would be. As I have a 14 year old we might use it to see how things are put together. Or put it up on eBay for parts. If I decide to part with it I'll PM you about it.

renrutnairbwoot

quality posts: 7 Private Messages renrutnairbwoot
bsmith1 wrote:Things I find that could be plausible aren't exactly 100 pounds...even a 100 pound weight set is more than that due to the extra bars and such. I still think FedEx may have put that weight in as a guesstimate.

Looks to me like you are getting an underbed storage unit. At least the dimensions match on this thing. I don't see the weight listed, but guessing it could weigh 100 pounds if you had the right wood and it was filled up with zip ties.

renrutnairbwoot

kynswain wrote:So more info came in on my box today, its still 36.3lbs but the Dimensions changed too 29x16x15 in. I can't Google up any size close to this box, but I think its a deep box that is super skinny? Any ideas? I can't wait till Thursday for this thing to come!

How about this Vintage Steel Coleman Ice Chest filled with a bunch of zip ties? It has the exact same dimensions you have listed.

tiggyvg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tiggyvg
gti87 wrote:HAHA. Would help if I looked at those things called dimensions. You know, ALL of them. Good call. Well then hell I don't know what it is. But I'm still sticking with lucky anyway for the 100lbs part! And I'm just going to walk away now....slowly....backing out...nothing to see here...

I'm betting 100lbs of birthday cake

carebear380

quality posts: 0 Private Messages carebear380

Woo I finally received mine yesterday! I got:
1 Medium Woot! shirt
1 ? bag
1 Asus Charger (dont know what its to)
1 3 headed USB cord (not sure what to use that for either)
1 XXS boys shorts
1 Phillips DVD/BluRay Player w/o any of the cords haha but with the remote!
1 Diadora Sport Watch

Looks pretty good! Amazon says the watch sells for $750... so i'm pretty happy with my stuff

killasandra

quality posts: 2 Private Messages killasandra
ThatPoshGirl wrote:Yes, I have Facebook. I'm putting feelers out. I'll find a way to isolate him until we can figure something out. I thought about posting on Craigslist, but I would rather a shelter take him that has the resources to check people out and make sure he goes to a good place.

Just in case you are not aware, cats that are FIV positive can live with FIV negative cats, as long as neither are overly aggressive and prone to fighting. I used to volunteer at a shelter in Virginia and we used to care for and adopt out FIV positive cats all the time. Also I know a couple with FIV positive and negative cats and they have never infected each other. These cats share a water bowl, litterbox and groom each other... The virus is mostly spread through blood so as long as they are not aggressively fighting, they should be able to live in harmony.

Lister22

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Lister22

So my second Birthday of Celebrations info from FedEx hasn't changed at all and it is supposed to arrive tomorrow. It still just says it has departed the Dallas facility, is 17x17x17 and weighs 31.5 pounds. Somehow I don't think any of those things are still true but I would think they would have updated by now.

Edit: They must have heard me. It is now in tropical New Berlin, Wisconsin and is 31x23x22 and weighs 32.1 pounds.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

pegasus1259 wrote:Hey ThunderThighs!!! I have a question. When things start getting back to norm... ummm... I mean their usual state of craziness is there anyway to get one of those cool Birthday of Celebrations bumper stickers? Please?

We are completely out. In fact, our warehouse is kinda echoing with how empty it is after this.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

JDSardone

quality posts: 3 Private Messages JDSardone

So I've slacked off and am finally posting my Birthday of Celebrations It was "A Small Pile Of Crap" weighing in at 13 lbs in a small box of 23x20x19 inches

Woot!opoly - Sweet I was wanting this!!!!!Woot!!
Mini Cumberbuns (camera straps) x6 one for each of my 6 Minions
Small Lions Jersey - See sticker below.
Measuring tape keychain - cool
Green crappy zipper bag - crappy
11 bags Texas air - I can finally breath again!
Footmuff - ?????? some stroller baby warmer attachment thing...
Fisher Price Eagle Talon Castle - No Box with Some of the pieces included - some percentage of 60ish dollars

Also got my shirt Birthday of Celebrations

Plain shirt (see pic for color as I'm color blind)
Procrastination University shirt - Sweet!!! already wore it
Ugly Christmas Sweater i(crap)Phone case - ...
? Bag - Awesome so excited but what am I going to use it for???
Meh sticker - Meh!! Would have rather had a Birthday of Celebrations sticker.
Other Worlds booklet - Pretty cool
1 Puzzle piece and coupon.

renrutnairbwoot

Lister22 wrote:So my second Birthday of Celebrations info from FedEx hasn't changed at all and it is supposed to arrive tomorrow. It still just says it has departed the Dallas facility, is 17x17x17 and weighs 31.5 pounds. Somehow I don't think any of those things are still true but I would think they would have updated by now.

Edit: They must have heard me. It is now in tropical New Berlin, Wisconsin and is 31x23x22 and weighs 32.1 pounds.

Wish my dimensions would update. The next stop for my package is the local post office and the weight and dimensions have remained the same the whole way. Highly doubt 17x17x17 is accurate.

woodyqq

quality posts: 0 Private Messages woodyqq
murphylee1983 wrote:Woody, do you have any more information regarding this? I have the same issue as you. My tracking number states as invalid.

No, other than seeing posts from a "Thunder Thighs" saying the second was in error. I think "Thunder Thighs" is a computer glitch also and we still have something coming. A glitch would be understandable if it showed on a specific item one had ordered, but to have 2 tracking numbers as many others have(and are receiving the second)is hard to believe there is an error or it is just a cruel joke played by this company known to conjure up craziness.

Lister22

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Lister22

I find it amusing how some people think the site where they bought their Birthday of Celebrations has any bearing on what is inside it.

joebob911

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joebob911

Just now getting to post my SBOC stuff... I got it on Saturday.

First off I got the Procrastination University shirt which I have wanted for awhile. Of course it had some extra material that needed to be trimmed off!

Next in the box was a plain green t-shirt which as you can tell my 3 year old was not too impressed with.

So I fixed it and he was happy after that.

The rest of the contents were just like the rest of the bags. Unfortunately the puzzle piece was already posted.

ytsemaddy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ytsemaddy

My Shirt B of C arrived yesterday. A decent haul!

1 plain navy blue shirt
1 Beverage War Between the States shirt (which is hilariously ironic for reasons I'm contractually unable to explain)
1 1-up Coffee sticker
1 pair of power meter socks (haven't checked if they'll fit my tiny feet)
1 Woot write-up comic
1 puzzle piece
1 Woot ? bag (hooray!!)

I will say, I ordered the Women's Large shirts, just because I have a pile of AA "medium" shirts that I'm lucky I can fit in to. The Woot large are more generously sized, so I can be a total glutton during this fall's holiday season and still have shirts to wear!

Thanks, Woot!

ThunderThighs

Staff

woodyqq wrote:No, other than seeing posts from a "Thunder Thighs" saying the second was in error. I think "Thunder Thighs" is a computer glitch also and we still have something coming. A glitch would be understandable if it showed on a specific item one had ordered, but to have 2 tracking numbers as many others have(and are receiving the second)is hard to believe there is an error or it is just a cruel joke played by this company known to conjure up craziness.

Well, you can keep waiting but Wootbot will be ready with an "I told you so" when you give it up. The ones getting the 2nd either ordered more than one Birthday of Celebrations or they got a letter in their original Birthday of Celebrations Otherwise, it's the glitch. Sorry for the confusion and getting your hopes up but them's the fact.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

woodyqq

quality posts: 0 Private Messages woodyqq
ThunderThighs wrote:Well, you can keep waiting but Wootbot will be ready with an "I told you so" when you give it up. The ones getting the 2nd either ordered more than one Birthday of Celebrations or they got a letter in their original Birthday of Celebrations Otherwise, it's the glitch. Sorry for the confusion and getting your hopes up but them's the fact.

Ok, Thanks. You must be the "customer service" rep in the Woot commercial.

ThunderThighs

Staff

woodyqq wrote:Ok, Thanks. You must be the "customer service" rep in the Woot commercial.

I is forum moderator. We have a team of nice CS peeps upstairs.

FORUM MODERATOR

pjshields

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pjshields

My Birthday of Celebrations finally arrived! It was a better haul than I expected for my 2.1lb 10x9x9 package. I got mine from the appsclusive.

1 – Elemental Eatery Shirt (small)
1 – Chuck Norris non-talking doll
1 – Woot ? bag
1 – Gunnar Groove Glasses (I already received a pair with the Birthday of Celebrations I got last year)
1 – ipico iPhone 4 projector (used, need to find an iPhone 4 to see if it works)
4 – generic iphone 4 cables
1 – random ASUS battery pack (used)

No jerseys, no camera straps, no calendar, no earbuds, and no camera bag so it was a little different than some of the other 1-2lb packages.

I got nothing that will be useful to me, but it was still a blast opening. Thanks Woot!

Pat Shields

Terbor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Terbor
gervinb wrote:Yes! Got it there several years ago. Funny that you recognized it!

We actually have three lining a long hallway. I see it A LOT!

btaylor324

quality posts: 5 Private Messages btaylor324

Check out our Triple Opening!

speaky2k

quality posts: 1 Private Messages speaky2k

I got mine a day early, 18x13x12 & 5.4 lbs.

I got the following:
3 Turkey Timers (I could use 1 of these)
1 Barry's Boot Camp exercise bands (I know I'm out of shape & so does Woot)
1 Pink Kindle Sleve (I have 10" tablet, it won't fit)
1 4X Browns Jersey (I'm a large at most)
1 Ladies Medium stretch pants (I'm a guy)
1 Plastic Lunch cube with stickynote with codes on it (Nice box for storage)
1 Kodak Camera Bag with China air pouch (Will fit my point & shoot)
1 Showerhead (I need a new one, but this doesn't have the features that I wanted)

Not a bad box, not as useful as some, but it is definitely worth the $8 (Lazer kitty approves of the box from his Woot slaves). My girlfriend's street is having a block yard sale in September, so anything from the past few Birthday of Celebrations#39;s I got is going there to try to earn my money back.

allhailme

quality posts: 2 Private Messages allhailme

My Birthday of Celebrations came yesterday

Birthday Birthday of Celebrations
*questionmark bag
*3XL Elemental Eatery t-shirt
*westing house velvet bag
*set of Shakira branded earbuds
*AA battery
*HP wireless mouse/keyboad USB receiver (Not 100% sure exactly what this is)
*Panasonic wireless satellite phone (missing power cord and base station)
*shirt.woot sketchpad/notbook
*small bracelet
*VELO cruz t510 android tablet

Shirt Birthday of Celebrations
* plain green xl tshirt
* yellow Charlie Brown Trombone tshirt
* Say no to scurvy sticker
* Schrodinger's cat sketchpad/notebook
* Shirt.woot writeup short story book
* puzzle peice

SpeshalEd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SpeshalEd

My first Big ol' Catapult ever, here for your viewing pleasure.

I must say, my dancing prowess must now be known world wide as I was graced with two left shoes.

Box was 12x10x9 weighing in at 2.9 lbs

Contents:
- Giants Jersey (Size: XL)
- 7 LED HeadLamp
- Pink Kindle Case
- 1 Size 9 Blue/White ENERGIE Shoe (L)
- 1 Size 8.5 Black ENERGIE Shoe (L)

Thanks Woot! I'll never stop dancing now!

doslover

quality posts: 1 Private Messages doslover

You wouldn't believe it but my crap was crappeh!

- XL Buccaneers jersey (Not XL, nor a fan)
- A pair of socks
- Cheapy kids mosaic painting thing
- Yet another camera bag
- Exercise bands

I guess that means I effectively paid $8 for a pair of socks but as usual the anticipation was half the fun. See ya next time w00t!