7echniqu3

quality posts: 4 Private Messages 7echniqu3
whofeelsitknowsit wrote:No way - you don't destroy baseball cards under any circumstance.

How do you feel about Pokemon cards?

jlarson328

quality posts: 9 Private Messages jlarson328

Finally got my BOSC (regular Birthday of Celebrations to be delivered tomorrow, which is odd since it shipped before this one :/ )

....anyway, I totally bombed the video in my excitement for my first box (and now my husband and 5 year old's combined excitement since they were totally sucked into my love for Woot). I filmed vertically AND accidentally covered the mic :'(

I did get good pics though!!

My 5 year old, Cyrus, desperately trying to resist taking everything:

Cyrus modeling the console wars tee, too excited to stand still:

2 of the 3 kitties fighting over the box:

And finally, I think I got XL men's tees, cause this:

It's fine though, cause he likes the console wars tee a lot :D

Thank you woot!! It's like you knew me, sending the zombie running sticker! Can't wait for the Birthday of Celebrations tomorrow!

First Birthday of Celebrations 7/11/14, First Shirt Birthday of Celebrations 7/11/14, Birthday Puzzle Mysterious Letter 7/22/14, wife of "MM"

heylady56

quality posts: 0 Private Messages heylady56

This was what was in my shirt Big ol' Catapult.

heylady56

quality posts: 0 Private Messages heylady56

this was what I got in the birthday celebrations Big ol' Catapult. I'm happy, although I have no idea what to do with the rubber tubing.

whofeelsitknowsit

quality posts: 1 Private Messages whofeelsitknowsit
7echniqu3 wrote:How do you feel about Pokemon cards?

Don't even get me started on pokemons.

renatuslives

quality posts: 13 Private Messages renatuslives
heylady56 wrote: although I have no idea what to do with the rubber tubing.

Three person sling-shot, of course!

riona

quality posts: 2 Private Messages riona
riona wrote:I received my Bandoleer of Carrots a day early! I've opened it and would have gotten a pic with the outdoor cat, but she went into hiding when I went out there with the box. Sadly enough I only received 2 items and a bag, so I'm going to email support in hopes of them tracking down the lost item, since I didn't get a letter.

My Crap was bought from Accessories & Watches, was the one that only cost $3.10, and the box was 12x10x9 & weighed 3.2 lbs for those of you keeping track.

1 - ? Bag
1 - size 2x Inkwell Dragon t-shirt (I LOVE this! I used to collect dragons and still have my collection even though I'm no longer adding to it)
1 - Emerson Digital Cordless Phone Triple Handset Answering System (It's definitely a return, but it works because I plugged the main base in and it talked to me in a lovely female British accent. My best friend will be getting this since she's the only one I know who still has a landline.)

0 - Texas Air
0 - Birthday of Celebrations sticker

I'm very happy with what I got, but I was disappointed it didn't meet the first of the Crap Rules (I. Thou shalt expect nothing beyond ONE bag of some kind and THREE crappy items.) We'll see what Support can do for me.

I am VERY happy to report that Support got back to me on Monday and has sent an additional box to make up for my missing piece of crap! I would have posted this sooner but life and work interfered with "me time". The new box should arrive on Sat, it's dimensions are 25x13x12 and it weighs 6.5 lbs. I'm very curious as to if I'll just be getting ONE piece of crap (as I was missing) or if they just sent me another "pre-packed" Birthday of Celebrations that will contain at least 3 additional items. Thank you SUPPORT (aka Josh) for your prompt response and for correcting it so quickly!!

On another note, I finally received my BOSC today. It's pictured below (outside kitty still isn't cooperating and my parrots are asleep), so I've included my personal Purple Minion I got from Santa this past Christmas.

- 1 plain light yellow shirt (2x)
- 1 white smoky dragon shirt (2x)
- 1 ? Paper Bag (this makes my 3rd one)
- 1 bottle Freaker (green Xmas sweater design)
- 1 Other Worlds booklet
- 1 no-longer-relevant puzzle piece & $5 off coupon (which I WILL use)
- 1 (not pictured) Rambo Rainbow sticker claimed by a friend before I took the pic

12/20/13 Backpack of Crap
6/2/14 Random Crap (Start of computers.woot)
7/11/14 Birthday Celebrations Crap and Shirt Crap

nightwisp

quality posts: 2 Private Messages nightwisp
And finally, I think I got XL men's tees, cause this:

It's fine though, cause he likes the console wars tee a lot :D

just fyi - that's hot. you're a lucky lady.

renrutnairbwoot

quality posts: 6 Private Messages renrutnairbwoot

My letter crap arrived today. I got a MTD 20V Cordless Cultivator.

The box looked a little rough, but after opening and taking a quick glance, it looks like everything should be there.

There was a note with codes on the outside of the box. Based on this I figured it was the actual product they used for the photos when they sold the item. I confirmed this when I found a Packing List inside the box stating it was sent to the Woot Photo Studio.

Pretty happy with my haul this time around. I should get use out of this when I put in a garden next year.

I didn't weigh the item, but the dimensions were atually 30 1/2 x 16 x 14 1/2 inches and not 17 x 17 x 17 inches.

Thanks woot! Also thanks to wootbot and his friends for randomly selecting me to get a letter!!!

Jessara

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Jessara
nightwisp wrote:just fyi - that's hot. you're a lucky lady.

I was thinking the same thing. Big, good looking guy in a Woot T-shirt, cuddling a kitten: very hot.

Dman27

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Dman27

My bag still didn't come and it said it was delivered Monday.... any advice??

B a g of crap: 8.5 & still waiting for that letter!!!
Woots: 30
Shirt Woots: 8

~DMan27~

Ringo67

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Ringo67

OK, here's my Shirt Birthday of Celebrations. It came this morning after being delayed a day. Ironically, my Clan Squarryl T-shirt has been delayed as well, and won't be delivered until Friday. Gotta be something going on at the Northborough, Mass., SmartPost office.

Anyway, back to my SBOC:

3XL Exercise: Motivation is Required shirt
3XL blank light gray shirt
A Shhhhhhh! ninja sticker
An Other Worlds booklet
A ? Bag
A cat with sunglasses notebook
One (now useless) puzzle piece and $5 off coupon

Funny how those of us who ordered 3X shirts got the Exercise ones. Is Woot trying to tell us something?

Also, since I'm more of a dog guy, the cat notebook is up for trade. I'll post it on the trade thread, but thought I'd mention it here.

Also, I'd pay real money for a Reading Rambo sticker. Any chance of them (or others) being offered on the site?

Thank you to Woot for the crap, and here's to another 10 years!

Baskets of Carrots
July 11, 2014 — A Small Pile Of Crap, The Bag Of Shirt Crap
Aug. 15, 2012 — we-don’t-need-no-crapucation
Aug. 13, 2012 — crapple-for-the-teacher
Dec. 25, 2011 — Santa’s Sack Of Crap

otterbeez

quality posts: 0 Private Messages otterbeez

Opened my trove of crap. Overall, very pleased.

1x 2012 star wars calendar
1x “tour de france” bicycle bell(ooh la la)
1x black snap-together storage box thing
1x Birthday of Celebrations sticker(YAY!)
1x ? Bag
1x mio active watch thing
2x Texas air
0x letter

Got a use for pretty much everything. My 5 year old nephew needed a bell for his bike, so that worked out nice. I found the mio active on amazon for $66. It had pretty poor reviews, but mostly for some online tracking function I don’t care about. As long as the pedometer part works, I’ll be pretty stoked. I’ve always wanted one of those. And I slapped the Birthday of Celebrations sticker on the box, so I’m all set to fill it with crap.

My only real disappointment is that I didn’t get a frost boss. I don’t need it, and I wouldn’t buy it, but darn did I want one. Oh, well.

It was great fun. Thanks Woot!

monealpetterson

quality posts: 1 Private Messages monealpetterson

Well, after a first damaged attempt (I blame a bitter, non-bag getter for infiltrating FedEx and demolishing my first bag), my Bag seems to be on its way. 11x11x11 and 4.3 lbs, scheduled for a Monday deliver. I'm hoping for one of those Birthday of Celebrations stickers, because my car could use a bit of sprucing up.

jlarson328

quality posts: 9 Private Messages jlarson328

Don't I know it!! :D

Thank you

nightwisp wrote:just fyi - that's hot. you're a lucky lady.

First Birthday of Celebrations 7/11/14, First Shirt Birthday of Celebrations 7/11/14, Birthday Puzzle Mysterious Letter 7/22/14, wife of "MM"

weeag

quality posts: 4 Private Messages weeag

FINALLY got my Birthday of Celebrations and Shirt Birthday of Celebrations today!!

Birthday of Celebrations
Emergency Whistle
Camera Strap
Sputnik Iphone case
3XL Dolphins NFL Jersey
Large "Monkey Business" Bag
A pair of AWESOME Callaway Bio-Kinetic Tour Golf Shoes - unfortunately these are a men's size 8 **** WILLING TO TRADE FOR MEN'S SIZE 10!!! *****

Shirt Birthday of Celebrations
Plain Blue/Gray T-shirt (Large)
Earth Tree shirt (Large)
Brown Paper Crap Bag
Other Worlds Woot! Comic
Puzzle Piece
AN AWESOME "SAY NO TO SCURVY" STICKER (next to the golf shoes, my favorite thing)

All, in all, a happy wee!

And I'm serious about the golf shoe trade

gandara

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gandara

I take it as a good sign when people with missing or damaged bags get some kind of response back from Woot or at least a replacement bag.

I'm just being treated like I'm "all back of the bus"
No responses, not letters, still no updated tracking number since July 11th on one missing bag.

I STILL have a major sad

Not sure why I keep bothering to email support over and over, I can go home and get treated like this.

I live a stones throw from the new Amazon in Schertz,Tx too. Would drive over if I felt it would do any good.

Signed, Indignant and Ignored. *sigh*

DigiPro 8" x 6" USB Graphics Tablet with Cordless Pen
Pinnacle PCTV HD Mini Stick for Mac and PC
Transcend 1GB USB Flash Drive
XtremeMac 2 Meter HDMI Cable
PearlEssence Aeromist Personal Humidifier
The Filthy Hippies T-shirt
Woot-Off Lights X2
Portable Sonar Fish Finder
Flush Light
Uniden Bluetooth Headset
LeakFrog Water Leak Alarm 2-Pack
Crap Bags X5
Joined Woot on Oct 2008

BrianEves

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BrianEves

Nothing to complain about, just received my final birthday Birthday of Celebrations & an iPad sleeve was in the box with 2 sticky pads. 1 said BC the other AC12433A. I'm sure it means nothing but I had to ask!
Also in the box: 1 elementary tshirt (m) cordless landline phone, gun mugs, paper Birthday of Celebrations bag, coupon

ThatPoshGirl

quality posts: 32 Private Messages ThatPoshGirl
BrianEves wrote:Nothing to complain about, just received my final birthday Birthday of Celebrations & an iPad sleeve was in the box with 2 sticky pads. 1 said BC the other AC12433A. I'm sure it means nothing but I had to ask!
Also in the box: 1 elementary tshirt (m) cordless landline phone, gun mugs, paper Birthday of Celebrations bag, coupon

I think those mysterious numbers are return authorization numbers, or something like that.

infiknity

quality posts: 4 Private Messages infiknity

Late-night update to the spreadsheet - SO MUCH COOL STUFF!!! Huge thanks to Woot! again for adding so much excitement to my life the past couple weeks!

manda065

quality posts: 0 Private Messages manda065
otterbeez wrote:

My only real disappointment is that I didn’t get a frost boss. I don’t need it, and I wouldn’t buy it, but darn did I want one. Oh, well.

It was great fun. Thanks Woot!

Got one in my Birthday of Celebrations and have zero use for it... It's yours if you want it.

kc5rbq

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kc5rbq

Got my Shirt Box O' Caca today:

1 Reason for the Season Men's 2X American flag shirt (score!)

1 BIG Pale yellow plain shirt

1 Unstealthiest Ninja (2?) iPhone 5 case

WOOT crap bag! Yay!

Comic, coupon and puzzle piece.

AND...a Say No To Scurvy sticker!

Echo Whiskey One

cappo

quality posts: 34 Private Messages cappo
Dman27 wrote:My bag still didn't come and it said it was delivered Monday.... any advice??

That most likely means that on Monday they delivered it to the wrong house. (Or someone stole it while it sat outside.)

I think you should call whichever place supposedly delivered it, quickly.

cappo

quality posts: 34 Private Messages cappo
gandara wrote:I take it as a good sign when people with missing or damaged bags get some kind of response back from Woot or at least a replacement bag.

No responses, not letters, still no updated tracking number since July 11th on one missing bag.

I STILL have a major sad

Not sure why I keep bothering to email support over and over, I can go home and get treated like this.

I live a stones throw from the new Amazon in Schertz,Tx too. Would drive over if I felt it would do any good.

I'm not sure I understood correctly, but if you mean your Birthday of Celebrations didn't contain a bag... it was posted on this thread a few times that they ran out of bags for the 10,000 Birthday of Celebrations and plead for leniency this time around. (It was just the paper bag anyway.)

If you mean you got a second tracking number that is invalid, that was also posted about here and is a computer glitch... the second number should never have been sent.

If you mean you bought one Birthday of Celebrations and it never shipped and the tracking info is invalid... that's a problem. CS may be overwhelmed at the moment.

Dman27

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Dman27
cappo wrote:That most likely means that on Monday they delivered it to the wrong house. (Or someone stole it while it sat outside.)

I think you should call whichever place supposedly delivered it, quickly.

They said it was delivered... which means nothing really, could have easily been lost on their end too.

B a g of crap: 8.5 & still waiting for that letter!!!
Woots: 30
Shirt Woots: 8

~DMan27~

Lister22

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Lister22

Now the shipping info on my letter box says Saturday. By the time I finally get home on Monday this thread will be a ghost town. It will probably be the last thing posted on here.

Also, my sboc arrived the day I left for vacation. I am reading that the puzzle piece thing has been solved. Could someone be so kind as to fill me in on what that was all about? I am really curious.

tripled

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tripled

My Birthday of Celebrations had a browns jersey, some coat hangers, a under the bed storage bag, a shoe organizer that hangs in your closet, a tie/belt organizer, an exercise rubber band thing, and an I-pod game add on thing. Truly a Birthday of Celebrations

n9m

quality posts: 1 Private Messages n9m

I got the kids.woot Birthday of Celebrations

- Shirt is a M
- Cable is a USB to mini-USB
- Monkey doesn't scream (are the batteries replaceable on these? Haven't checked yet)
- Charging up the scanner now to test it out (open box)
- Bag is bag

Very decent!

kynswain

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kynswain
infiknity wrote:Late-night update to the spreadsheet - SO MUCH COOL STUFF!!! Huge thanks to Woot! again for adding so much excitement to my life the past couple weeks!

Mine keeps getting pushed back It seems like everyone is getting outside equipment!

Lister22

kynswain wrote:Mine keeps getting pushed back It seems like everyone is getting outside equipment!

Mine now says it is in Grove City. I would be surprised if it isn't delivered tomorrow.

lacotomo

quality posts: 11 Private Messages lacotomo

Can someone send me the link for the jersey swap?

kynswain

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kynswain
Lister22 wrote:Mine now says it is in Grove City. I would be surprised if it isn't delivered tomorrow.

Same with mine, Altho this morning they transferred it to the USPS at 3am, so there might still be hope for today! :P

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 591 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Dman27 wrote:My bag still didn't come and it said it was delivered Monday.... any advice??

Check with your post office, neighbors, etc. Sometimes the PO will say delivered only to deliver it a few days later. If you don't see it by Monday, email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Lister22

kynswain wrote:Same with mine, Altho this morning they transferred it to the USPS at 3am, so there might still be hope for today! :P

I am not getting home until late Sunday night anyway so it really doesn't matter which day it comes for me. I will probably be the last missing item on the spreadsheet but I will post it for sake of completion as soon as I am able.

ThunderThighs

Staff

gandara wrote:I take it as a good sign when people with missing or damaged bags get some kind of response back from Woot or at least a replacement bag.

I STILL have a major sad

gandara, can you Private Message me the details. I don't see any posts about your Birthday of Celebrations other than when you were waiting on it and it shows delivered.

To PM me, click on the envelope next to my name in this post. To view your private messages, click on the envelope to the right of the Everything But Woot tab.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

7echniqu3

quality posts: 4 Private Messages 7echniqu3

Hey TT! First thing, GOOD MORNING!! Second thing, do you guys have any plans or ideas about putting a "Like" or up vote button for posts on forums?

nodnetni

quality posts: 2 Private Messages nodnetni
ThunderThighs wrote:For what it's worth, we wouldn't have shipped known broken lamps. My guess is that they may not have worked but broke in transit.

I guess that is always a possibility, but the fact that the person had included their printed emails in the box, lead me to believe they were never inspected prior to becoming my crap.

Oh well, Crap is crap some times its just Crappier than most crap.

Thank you woot! staff for your concern.

ThunderThighs

Staff

7echniqu3 wrote:Hey TT! First thing, GOOD MORNING!! Second thing, do you guys have any plans or ideas about putting a "Like" or up vote button for posts on forums?

It's definitely been talked about but would require a complete rewrite of our forum code. So for now, don't hold your breath but we're all interested in it.

FORUM MODERATOR

ThatPoshGirl

quality posts: 32 Private Messages ThatPoshGirl
ThunderThighs wrote:It's definitely been talked about but would require a complete rewrite of our forum code. So for now, don't hold your breath but we're all interested in it.

I'd put "go to first unread post" as a priority above "like," personally.

jdenn

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jdenn
ThatPoshGirl wrote:I'd put "go to first unread post" as a priority above "like," personally.

I'd like this quote, but I am with you, first unread post is a standard in most forums I use. I am used to it and I miss it in this forum