12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 13 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6]

Black & Decker Cordless Mini Canister Vacuum
Price: $29.99
Shipping Options: FREE SHIPPING (Unless it's wine)
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Monday, Jul 14 to Tuesday, Jul 15) + transit
Condition: Factory Reconditioned

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

***Facebook/Twitter notifications enabled***

Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat |Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

FGraf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages FGraf

Have had ours for four years now, its quite handy. Wish the bat life was a tad longer, & that it wasn't as bulky as it is. although it suxs well. We bought ours @ $49.

clbraden78

quality posts: 0 Private Messages clbraden78

Battery life on almost any cordless vacuum normally sucks (get it? hahahaha) and this is no exception. I had one of these, you can expect about 10 minutes, absolutely tops.

debraae

quality posts: 5 Private Messages debraae

Good deal. It's $59 on parent Amazon right now.... So $30 almost makes me want to pull the trigger.....

Deb-er-do

FGraf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages FGraf
FGraf wrote:Have had ours for four years now, its quite handy. Wish the bat life was a tad longer, & that it wasn't as bulky as it is. although it suxs well. We bought ours @ $49.

My Wife, disagrees w/ my $'point, she said it was even a tad bit' more than my saltpeppered brain recalls.Although @ the time as you may expect,was about a1/2 million miles,over valued,;o.

dliidlii

quality posts: 34 Private Messages dliidlii
debraae wrote:Good deal. It's $59 on parent Amazon right now.... So $30 almost makes me want to pull the trigger.....

Ebay has it for $32.95 with free shipping so no rush to buy it now.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Decker-12V-Cordless-Mini-Canister-Vacuum-with-Flexible-Hose-FHV1200R-/390877565718?pt=US_Vacuum&hash=item5b021e5316

coolbiker

quality posts: 2 Private Messages coolbiker

Does this come with a battery. Its not listed and neither is a charger if its wireless

clbraden78

coolbiker wrote:Does this come with a battery. Its not listed and neither is a charger if its wireless

It is cordless, and comes with a preinstalled rechargeable battery and AC adapter.

me_want_Toys

quality posts: 1 Private Messages me_want_Toys

Anyone know what tool is in the 4th picture? The pet hair tool looks different in the other tools picture... Not sure it comes with a tool like the 4th picture's rotating brush?

I wish this was one of the Lithium Ion models, but this looks to be a great deal.

goodviking

quality posts: 2 Private Messages goodviking

This sucks.

juggalettekiti1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages juggalettekiti1

This sucks less than my ex wife though if thats even possible

clbraden78

me_want_Toys wrote:Anyone know what tool is in the 4th picture? The pet hair tool looks different in the other tools picture... Not sure it comes with a tool like the 4th picture's rotating brush?

I wish this was one of the Lithium Ion models, but this looks to be a great deal.

Looks like it might be an upholstery brush

ceagee

quality posts: 63 Private Messages ceagee
dliidlii wrote:Ebay has it for $32.95 with free shipping so no rush to buy it now.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Decker-12V-Cordless-Mini-Canister-Vacuum-with-Flexible-Hose-FHV1200R-/390877565718?pt=US_Vacuum&hash=item5b021e5316

Free ship today on Woot. Better deal here.

dliidlii

quality posts: 34 Private Messages dliidlii
ceagee wrote:Free ship today on Woot. Better deal here.

Woot charges tax to most people buying here and the Ebay deal gives you more time to decide.