0%
100%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

clbraden78

quality posts: 0 Private Messages clbraden78

http://gorillagadgets.com/products/gorilla-gadgets-uhuru-16800mah-external-portable-battery-pack-charger-w-led-screen

I'm not so sure about the MSRP on this, it is on sale over at the gorilla gadget site for $69.99, down from $109.99. The reviews all look good at the site though.

GordonJ

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GordonJ

Sweeeet!
Now I can finally take a " selfie " !

jameslanger

quality posts: 6 Private Messages jameslanger

tempting

lobsterboys

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lobsterboys

Hmmm

johnsonjf

quality posts: 7 Private Messages johnsonjf

I know I'm adding my two cents right before the sale ends, but I bought this last time it was on sale.

Simply put, it works well, and it holds as much juice as it says it does. A lot of no-name battery packs say they hold xx,xxx mAh (or whatever), but after 1.5 charges to my phone it's dead. However, I tested my Gorilla battery pack by charging my phone every night until it was dead. After a week of nightly charges of fully charging my phone, it still had about 40% juice left. The LED light is also handy!

It's a good price, and I actually think I'm going to buy the black one this time. Don't waste money on a different high capacity battery pack, for the price and quality, this is really hard to beat.

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 7 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3]

Gorilla 16,800 mAh Battery Pack w/LED Screen
Price: $37.99
Shipping Options: FREE SHIPPING (Unless it's wine)
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Monday, Jul 14 to Tuesday, Jul 15) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
4/22/2014 - $39.99 (Woot-off) - 0 comment(s)
4/22/2014 - $39.99 (Woot-off) - 2 comment(s)
3/7/2014 - $39.99 - 73 comment(s)

5/13/2014 - $39.99 (Woot Plus)

***Facebook/Twitter notifications enabled***

Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat |Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

murphicus

quality posts: 5 Private Messages murphicus

I bought one last time it was up and it's been great. The only hitch was that I got sent the white, instead of the black. I just ordered another (BLACK PLEASE?)... I should mention that when I opened the package, I was a bit miffed. It came in retail packaging, inside a large brown box, with no packing air, so it was just thumping inside. Hindsight, being a battery, there was likely no danger of damage. #2, the LCD screen looked scuffed up, but after complaining that it looked refurbed, I found that the scuffed looking screen was actually a protective sheet over the LCD. I took it off and it looked perfect. #3, it was white, instead of black. I complained, Woot gave me the option of a few bucks credit or return. I took the $5 or whatever, and have lived happily ever after.

In summary, it's a good deal and works well; just ordered another for a friend.

"Friendship is like peeing your pants,
Everyone can see it, But only you can feel the true warmth"

ap210

quality posts: 47 Private Messages ap210

I bought 2 last time and am buying 2 again. These are the best external batteries I've ever had.

1. 11/6Rmba
  2. 11/13Scba
  3. 11/16LtchWlssSystm
  4. 11/16Gmbrdg
  5. 11/16SnDskPlyr
  6. 11/16UFO
  7. 11/16LtchWlssHdphns"lbl fll ff"
  8. 11/17LtchXbxhdst
  9. 11/173xLkFrg
  10. 11/25iPdShfflClck
  11. 12/62xBpMntrs
  12. 12/133xNxs25XM

cometwatcher

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cometwatcher

Based on the reviews and comments here, I just picked one up. Thanks for the info.

dliidlii

quality posts: 33 Private Messages dliidlii

Where are all these people who don't have access to their car or home or airport outlets?

enigmachick

quality posts: 6 Private Messages enigmachick
dliidlii wrote:Where are all these people who don't have access to their car or home or airport outlets?

working

No. That's not me.

Venomm

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Venomm

Bought one of these before and found it to be a quality product. Takes a while to fully charge , but it lasts just as long, very happy with its capacity. Very solid feel as well, it's hefty.

One of the uses I have found for it is running USB fans on our stroller for the little ones, and maybe me as well. I ran two fans during a full day at Disney World, and didn't even use up half the charge.

woottoady

quality posts: 33 Private Messages woottoady

It has made owning a taser real fun.

angelsshadow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages angelsshadow
woottoady wrote:It has made owning a taser real fun.

Wait... What?

bnedella

quality posts: 8 Private Messages bnedella

Simply put, this is the best battery pack I've owned (of about 8). The fact that it comes with a micro-USB to Lightning adapter (and a 30-pin) is just icing on the cake. Bought a 2nd for my father in law and he lives it. Now I'll pick up a 3rd to take to Uganda for a week long trip (a backup for my backup!)

The Big o' Cosmos is my white-whale. So little sleep, so much disappointment.

bnedella

quality posts: 8 Private Messages bnedella
Venomm wrote:One of the uses I have found for it is running USB fans on our stroller for the little ones, and maybe me as well. I ran two fans during a full day at Disney World, and didn't even use up half the charge.

THAT is an amazing idea!
Quality Post for sure.

The Big o' Cosmos is my white-whale. So little sleep, so much disappointment.

murphicus

quality posts: 5 Private Messages murphicus
dliidlii wrote:Where are all these people who don't have access to their car or home or airport outlets?

I'm here! No car, I live in the city and use transit. I also travel a lot and take lots of photos & video out at music events. I also give walking tours around town, so having a battery to re-charge my devices, as well as those I am giving tours too, makes lots of sense.

Get it?

"Friendship is like peeing your pants,
Everyone can see it, But only you can feel the true warmth"

computermd82

quality posts: 31 Private Messages computermd82

We're here! I don't drive, I take the train or I cycle. Outlets on the train are often limited to the seats at the far end of each car only, and they are often occupied.

These packs can also charge my phone on a long bike ride, or power a USB speaker on my bike. I don't want to be that person always searching for an outlet to get a few percent charge

V'Owl Birthday of Celebrations GIVEAWAY!!!!
"And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside, far above the clouds. And nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sound of Tubular Bells."

bechesley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bechesley

I grabbed on of these a few months back. definitely worth every penny. It puts most other battery chargers to shame with how many charges you get out of it!

copleycw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages copleycw

I received the wrong battery pack then what I purchased.

Can someone please reach out to me with how I can get the original item I ordered?

I've already submitted a request for support - my catchy case number is CAS-xxxx

help!

757, son.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

copleycw wrote:I received the wrong battery pack then what I purchased.

Can someone please reach out to me with how I can get the original item I ordered?

I've already submitted a request for support - my catchy case number is CAS-xxxx

help!

Sorry for the mix-up. I'll add you to my afternoon report so they can look into it.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

fedward

quality posts: 2 Private Messages fedward

I've just discovered that the outlets on mine are reversed. OUT1, which is supposed to be 2.1A, is 1A. OUT2 is 2.1A. At least that's what the LCD says.

ETA: according to the official response to an Amazon review that mentions the same thing, the label on the back is incorrect. OUT1 is 1A, OUT2 is 2.1A. This has a certain mnemonic utility, so it's just a shame the labeling is wrong.