Med13val

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Med13val

Each of the colors grant a different power, but beware. If you acquire all 10 they transform the user into Gordon Ramsay. Sorry Mom

Tygress

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Tygress
clcsmiles wrote:I've been stalking these for years...I want my own little buttercup! Alas, small kitchen+minimal storage space=sad buttercupless heart.

It looks like Buttercup is sold out, or I would say get it anyway. You can store it somewhere else. You can put the coffee maker away. You can hide the microwave. You can keep it in the living room! You should not be without a Buttercup.

Jon651

quality posts: 21 Private Messages Jon651

We do love our KitchenAid stand mixer. For those who want to save a few $$$ and don't mind buying a refurb (directly from the factory), here are two other offerings to consider (both with free shipping):

Tilt-head Artisan in white only for $199:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/KitchenAid-Artisan-Series-Refurbished-5-Qt-Tilt-Head-Stand-Mixer-/131218710627?pt=Small_Kitchen_Appliances_US&var=&hash=item643a1dd339

Professional Heavy duty 5-quart bowl-lift in Crystal Blue only (slightly larger than the Artisan with more power) for $199:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/KitchenAid-Refurbished-Professional-Heavy-Duty-Series-/131170276569?pt=Small_Kitchen_Appliances_US&var=&hash=item643528fe0d

We have been purchasing KitchenAid stand mixers directly from the factory via eBay for gifts, which you can't beat at these prices. Every one we have received has been in pristine like-new condition and perfect in every way. If you keep watching, occasionally they also have a 20% off deal and the price gets crazy-low.

If you visit the KitchenAid eBay store online, make sure to select the OUTLET from the top, then STAND MIXERS from the side list, otherwise you will be looking a new models at new prices. That's the secret. And check back often as their selection changes.

One of these mixers is a must-have for anyone who even moderately likes to cook. Our niece nearly plotzed when we gave her the Professional 5+ model in Contour Silver to match her stainless steel appliances for her last birthday and now it's a permanent fixture on her kitchen counter.

shegarty6

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shegarty6

I saw the customization decals on Amazon, but for a true custom paint job - check out this site:
http://un-amore.com/index.html

She does some beautiful work!

jensauerkraut

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jensauerkraut

I am trying hard not to buy yet another one (I keep "handmedowning" my others) but this really is the greatest kitchen appliance ever. It does just about everything but bake and toast. We have the pasta making attachment, the sausage stuffer and the meat grinder. While we also have a blender and a food processor, the truth is we could do almost all of those things with the kitchenAid. I started with a 4.5, moved up to the 5 and now have a 6. If you love to cook and bake (especially) you really will want one of these. You won't find them at this price too often in this many choices of colors. I am sorry I didn't get a buttercup one, but Red and Nickle will have to do for now. Pull the trigger! You won't regret it.

ItsBob2112

quality posts: 8 Private Messages ItsBob2112

I still have no idea whats going on. Mainly because my back prevents from sitting at the comp for more than 15 minutes and 10 of those minutes is used by my comp loading! Now I want to see if my level changed, which I doubt since I'm the only one in the world who didn't get carp yesterday! But I did buy other stuff. Ouch, my comp time limit is up for now.

I see I somehow made level 2?! How, why, I don't understand!!!!

Wooter to blame for sellout: ItsBob2112

ItsBob2112

quality posts: 8 Private Messages ItsBob2112
jensauerkraut wrote:I am trying hard not to buy yet another one (I keep "handmedowning" my others) but this really is the greatest kitchen appliance ever. It does just about everything but bake and toast. We have the pasta making attachment, the sausage stuffer and the meat grinder. While we also have a blender and a food processor, the truth is we could do almost all of those things with the kitchenAid. I started with a 4.5, moved up to the 5 and now have a 6. If you love to cook and bake (especially) you really will want one of these. You won't find them at this price too often in this many choices of colors. I am sorry I didn't get a buttercup one, but Red and Nickle will have to do for now. Pull the trigger! You won't regret it.

just in case you do need another to hand one down to, you can add ME to that list! I've never owned one

Wooter to blame for sellout: ItsBob2112

Stonetress

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Stonetress

is this the one where you can eventually add other attachments like the meat grinder and stuff? I cant tell 100%

jayde323

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jayde323

I was buying one of these today as a house-warming gift for a co-worker and was going to pay $289 on another website. Even with shipping and tax I am saving $30! There is also a $30 mail in rebate on these too! Not sure I can use it with this purchase, but I am going to try! You can find the mail in rebate on Overstock.

mossygreen

quality posts: 72 Private Messages mossygreen
SassKatt wrote:I have had my KitchenAid mixer since 1973, my mother got her's back in the 60's and they are both still going strong. That said, choose your color wisely. The mixer will outlast any trendy color choices. I love mine, but wish I could do something about that 70's avocado green.

Oh man, I would LOVE an avocado green KitchenAid. It would matching nothing, except for the LOVE IN MY HEART.

Tygress

mossygreen wrote:Oh man, I would LOVE an avocado green KitchenAid. It would matching nothing, except for the LOVE IN MY HEART.

My best friend's is kind of that color. It is a retro re-release of the color, so it's not the original, I think it's got a bit more blue, but she adores it.

Also, mossygreen, wouldn't you need one in... mossygreen... to match the love in your heart?

ls3mach

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ls3mach

Which is better?

http://www.nomorerack.com/daily_deals/view/1040632-kitchenaid_pro_5_plus_bowl_lift_mixer___5_quart

Tygress

Jon651 wrote:

We have been purchasing KitchenAid stand mixers directly from the factory via eBay for gifts, which you can't beat at these prices.

This is how I got my hand-mixer. I wanted it in any color but red, but as you can see, they charge more for different colors... so I saved money by buying red.

koojay

quality posts: 0 Private Messages koojay

Wow! I have spent more money on woot in the past two days than I have in...forever! Nice that they have a few things I would actually want these days! (Including my... 5th Birthday of Celebrations)

Thanks for the good deal on an early anniversary present to me. I'm excited!

we2vagabonds

quality posts: 0 Private Messages we2vagabonds

Here is the KitchenAid Professional 5™ Plus Series 5 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer on ebay from seller Kitchenaid. It is new and $249.99. It has a 450 watt motor and obviously a bowl lift style. They have white on white, onyx black, and metallic chrome. I bought it a couple of weeks ago when it was on a 1 day special for $189.99 ($205 after tax). I think it is still a great deal.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/KitchenAid-Professional-5-Plus-Series-5-Quart-Bowl-Lift-Stand-Mixer/131220466483?pt=Small_Kitchen_Appliances_US&hash=item1e8d596b33

Amazon also has it in more colors for $278 to $400 or so depending on color.

http://www.amazon.com/KitchenAid-KV25GOXWW-Professional-5-Quart-Stand/dp/B0001HLTT8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1405186400&sr=8-1&keywords=KV25G0X

radi0j0hn

quality posts: 98 Private Messages radi0j0hn

Are these still made in USA, or (like so many other well-known names) are they producing a "B" line overseas with cheaper parts?

acpress.com Not cute, but useful.

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 13 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6][Preview 7]

KitchenAid Stand Mixer - 10 Colors
Price: $239.99
Shipping Options: FREE SHIPPING (Unless it's wine)
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Monday, Jul 14 to Tuesday, Jul 15) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
6/7/2014 - $239.99 - 26 comment(s)

***Facebook/Twitter notifications enabled***

Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat |Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 13 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6][Preview 7]

KitchenAid Stand Mixer - 10 Colors
Price: $239.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Monday, Jul 14 to Tuesday, Jul 15) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
6/7/2014 - $239.99 - 26 comment(s)

***Facebook/Twitter notifications enabled***

Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat |Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

drblaw

quality posts: 2 Private Messages drblaw

I love my KitchenAid mixer. A must have for any kitchen. I suggest getting the 5-qt glass bowl (Amazon ASIN: B002WUPWC2). It is wider at the top and helps when adding in ingredients while mixing. Also.. I have made some great homemade pepperoni and sausage with the meat grinder. A tip; use partially frozen meat when making your own hamburger using chunks of chuck roast.

superclean

quality posts: 1 Private Messages superclean

Of topic but, who won the battle last night?

Tygress

ls3mach wrote:Which is better?

http://www.nomorerack.com/daily_deals/view/1040632-kitchenaid_pro_5_plus_bowl_lift_mixer___5_quart

This machine is a better machine, but the woot version is new and the other machine is refurbished.

Mike7059

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Mike7059

This is my first Woot! and Kitchaid purchase. My Grandmother, mother, sister, and aunt own one. Seeing as I'm not going to get one for a wedding present anytime soon and the amazing price, I jumped on it. I am super excited and just need to start figuring out what attachments I want to get. Happy 10th anniversary Woot!

-Mike

Jon651

quality posts: 21 Private Messages Jon651
Stonetress wrote:is this the one where you can eventually add other attachments like the meat grinder and stuff? I cant tell 100%

All of the modern KitchenAid stand mixers come with the power point for the attachments (grinder, shredder, juicer, etc.). It's under the silver cap on the very front of the mixer head. The attachments aren't cheap, however, so I recommend taking your time shopping around and perhaps look at purchasing one of the three "combo" kits that have three items per kit.

onegr8mick

quality posts: 2 Private Messages onegr8mick

Just sent my 5 qt mixer back, they do have upgraded Gears however the gear box is Plastic. Decided to go for the Commercial 8 qt mixer, about double in price if you hunt the web but it has 200 more watts at the point of mix impact and metal gears and gear box.

saveless

quality posts: 1 Private Messages saveless

can I use 4 master card gift cards + the balance left on my debit?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

saveless wrote:can I use 4 master card gift cards + the balance left on my debit?

sorry but we can only take one payment method.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

adcatron

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adcatron

Great for mixing up meatloaf

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

Used2flyn

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Used2flyn

The black is the only color left. I have the black in this exact mixer and it is gorgeous.
Don't be shy about buying this one. Also, the tilt is much better than the lift. Do invest in the Square Trade warranty but if you buy it on your own you can get it for at least 30% cheaper than buying it here at the time you buy your mixer, just sign up on the Square Trade website for their e mails and you will get discount coupon code.

ls3mach

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ls3mach
onegr8mick wrote:Just sent my 5 qt mixer back, they do have upgraded Gears however the gear box is Plastic. Decided to go for the Commercial 8 qt mixer, about double in price if you hunt the web but it has 200 more watts at the point of mix impact and metal gears and gear box.

This is what I want, I'm stainless, link?

Used2flyn

If you have one of these mixers do yourself a favor and buy this:

http://www.amazon.com/Design-Beater-KitchenAid-Tilt-Head-Mixers/dp/B0015TMHFG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1405214494&sr=8-1&keywords=kitchenaid+mixer+scraper+blade

It is a beater blade with a scraper built in. I am an avid baker and use the mixer almost daily and this scraper makes mixing so easy.

mossygreen

quality posts: 72 Private Messages mossygreen
Tygress wrote:My best friend's is kind of that color. It is a retro re-release of the color, so it's not the original, I think it's got a bit more blue, but she adores it.

Also, mossygreen, wouldn't you need one in... mossygreen... to match the love in your heart?

Now that you mention it, yes. Or purple to make a nice, rich contrast to the love in my heart.

jwiv

quality posts: 5 Private Messages jwiv

I consider one of the greatest accomplishments of the recent reorganization of my kitchen is clearing enough space to allow for easy access to my Kitchen Aid Artisan Mixer. I've had it for well over 12 years at this point and it looks and behaves fairly close to the day I bought it.

jwiv

quality posts: 5 Private Messages jwiv
Used2flyn wrote:If you have one of these mixers do yourself a favor and buy this:

http://www.amazon.com/Design-Beater-KitchenAid-Tilt-Head-Mixers/dp/B0015TMHFG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1405214494&sr=8-1&keywords=kitchenaid+mixer+scraper+blade

It is a beater blade with a scraper built in. I am an avid baker and use the mixer almost daily and this scraper makes mixing so easy.

That is amazing and now on my wishlist.

Used2flyn

jwiv wrote:That is amazing and now on my wishlist.

I think you will find it really helpful!

Tygress

jwiv wrote:That is amazing and now on my wishlist.

Be careful adjusting the screw - if you do it wrong your mixer will never be the same (how I broke my first one).

jarofsonicmen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jarofsonicmen

Never in the history of mankind have I been as furious as I am at Woot right now!

I don't mind shipment from another source. I don't mind that they shipped it the slowest and cheapest possible way. What I DO object to is having it shipped via FedEx ground and REQUIRING a signature BY someone AT this location!

FedEx ground cannot narrow down the delivery window better than 9am-8pm (which is a lie, I've had them deliver stuff at 1030pm).

FedEx ground WILL NOT deliver to any other location, so I CANNOT have it delivered to my babysitter, who is home all day.

FedEx ground WILL NOT let me pre-sign, nor leave a signed slip on the door, so the product can be left in my affluent rural community.

FedEx ground WILL NOT deliver it to the FedEx Store in a town 30 miles away that I drive through most weeks anyway.

My ONLY choices to take delivery of this are to take an ENTIRE DAY off of work and wait for them to (maybe) deliver it (no door tag Friday OR Saturday, I assume they didn't even try) OR to take off of work for 2+ hours and DRIVE 75 MILES OUT OF MY WAY to pick it up.

This kind of treatment is UNACCEPTABLE. I suggest to everyone out there if you see something on woot you MIGHT want, buy it! If you change your mind before you get it, refuse delivery, and let them eat the shipping. Apparently they don't care if I get my stuff or not, why should I care if they stay in business?