+ Add a Comment

WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

The mysteries of the World of Wootcrap continue to redound. If you got a puzzle piece, post a picture of it here. We got one that looks like this: 

Quality Posts

mossygreen

quality posts: 70 Private Messages mossygreen

No?

DMod

quality posts: 1 Private Messages DMod

Huh?

jthebird1977

quality posts: 26 Private Messages jthebird1977

apparently i will when it is delivered with my shirt Birthday of Celebrations Where is that btw. Shipping should have happened by now. It's not like you all were busy Friday or anything

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

lichme

quality posts: 2663 Private Messages lichme

Is this like McDonalds where most of the game pieces are worthless, but occasionally there is one that will complete the board, and you will win something amazing? Please be like that.

shortman

quality posts: 39 Private Messages shortman

No mysterious puzzle piece, no Big ol' Catapult, no CAKE, no stickers.

stryper2000

quality posts: 20 Private Messages stryper2000

I saw them explaining the Shirt Big ol' Catapult on the video and noticed that part of it

I wonder if we will need to scan them and upload them and somehow put them together for, who knows

The Craphound of Woot

Antagonist of Sellbuyer92 , I sniped his Basket Of Checkers

x36

Lookitsmikel

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Lookitsmikel

Oh here we go! I'll get my printer ready

jcanders1975

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jcanders1975
stryper2000 wrote:I saw them explaining the Shirt Big ol' Catapult on the video and noticed that part of it

I wonder if we will need to scan them and upload them and somehow put them together for, who knows

I think we should call Ben Gates. He's great at solving puzzles, just gotta start feeding him clues.

gti87

quality posts: 3 Private Messages gti87

I want one of these so badly!!! Just got me even more excited for my SBOC!!

acraigl

quality posts: 37 Private Messages acraigl

I'm sure it leads to more crap(s). Crowd-sourcing the puzzle is a neat idea. Hopefully there's enough dupes out there to support the game. I gotta believe only a small percentage of folks actually come back to post/participate.

ambermarie1221

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ambermarie1221

This is going to be fun!

mthomtech

quality posts: 10 Private Messages mthomtech

NICE!!!

3 x

Lookitsmikel

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Lookitsmikel

3,000 Piece Puzzle.... Something tells me the Woot Staff will have fun watching this.

DMod

quality posts: 1 Private Messages DMod

For anyone as clueless as I was. This was talked about during the live stream. I missed that portion, but if you bought a bag of shirt crap, you can get one of these puzzle pieces (I actually purchased one on my phone while waiting at the pharmacy hah!).

Check out around 2h31min into the stream for details.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azdIRdtvNY8&list=UUXeshNs7FE4SDJrw1O7ueEw#t=02h31m00s

jon98gn

quality posts: 20 Private Messages jon98gn

Looks like I'll just have to try all the the bit.ly URLs... Let the parsing begin.

jcanders1975

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jcanders1975
jon98gn wrote:Looks like I'll just have to try all the the bit.ly URLs... Let the parsing begin.

Can't search 'em with the API, lord knows I've tried. Just have to be patient and wait for clues. That or we see if we can hire some help. Two candidates immediately come to mind:

or

jjco

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jjco
DMod wrote:For anyone as clueless as I was. This was talked about during the live stream. I missed that portion, but if you bought a bag of shirt crap, you can get one of these puzzle pieces (I actually purchased one on my phone while waiting at the pharmacy hah!).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azdIRdtvNY8&list=UUXeshNs7FE4SDJrw1O7ueEw#t=02h31m00s

Ooooo! Thank you so much for the time location. I've been trying to figure out where they talked about them.

Zande ki Graddakh 22 Apr 2014

mossygreen

quality posts: 70 Private Messages mossygreen
DMod wrote:For anyone as clueless as I was. This was talked about during the live stream. I missed that portion, but if you bought a bag of shirt crap, you can get one of these puzzle pieces (I actually purchased one on my phone while waiting at the pharmacy hah!).

Oh thanks! I was having trouble with the stream around then (and before and after, of course) and missed part of the description. I would have bought one under any circumstances, being a hopeless shirt.woot person.

msujp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages msujp
bsmith1 wrote:Drink your Ovaltine

Better only be for the shirt buyers if its a link to more crap seeing as tons of people orderedultiple bags but most like me only could purchase this.

maschio2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages maschio2
bsmith1 wrote:Drink your Ovaltine

Hurry up Ralphie, I gotta GO! I need my shirts!!

hawklet00

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hawklet00
msujp wrote:Better only be for the shirt buyers if its a link to more crap seeing as tons of people orderedultiple bags but most like me only could purchase this.

if i had to hazard a guess, i would say that these will only be in the shirt Birthday of Celebrations as when they were describing them they talked about a random puzzle piece that would be included in them. the other reason i say that is that these were available for much longer than the normal Birthday of Celebrations im getting more interested in seeing both my shirt Birthday of Celebrations and my normal Birthday of Celebrations this is going to get interesting!

LarryLars

quality posts: 65 Private Messages LarryLars
jcanders1975 wrote:I think we should call Ben Gates. He's great at solving puzzles, just gotta start feeding him clues.

and then another clue and then another...

!

Have you checked your Private Messages lately?

Wookee

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Wookee

Mine looks to be about halfway here, but the delivery date says Saturday. I guess we'll see.

First sucker: Wookee
Speed to first woot: 0m 25.210s
Wooter to blame for sellout: Wookee
Sellout time: 8:12:40 AM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 25.210s
Total woots: 1

harperking

quality posts: 0 Private Messages harperking

Still waiting on mine to be sent - no tracking info yet!

commander2k4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages commander2k4

Here is the Piece I revived in my Bag of Shirt Crap

goudaman40

quality posts: 0 Private Messages goudaman40
commander2k4 wrote:Here is the Piece I revived in my Bag of Shirt Crap

is it me or does it look like the puzzle to the ballad of woot picture that was at the beginning of the song?

lichme

quality posts: 2663 Private Messages lichme
goudaman40 wrote:is it me or does it look like the puzzle to the ballad of woot picture that was at the beginning of the song?

Curious that the 3 is in red. My guess is the red letters/numbers are what is needed to complete the bit.ly

acraigl

quality posts: 37 Private Messages acraigl
lichme wrote:Curious that the 3 is in red. My guess is the red letters/numbers are what is needed to complete the bit.ly

That does sound very woot-like, doesn't it.

phtymcge

quality posts: 1 Private Messages phtymcge

No tracking info for mine yet, either. I'm trying to be patient...

shyxgrl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shyxgrl

No tracking yet either!

draigun

quality posts: 21 Private Messages draigun
acraigl wrote:That does sound very woot-like, doesn't it.

Yeah, they did the same thing with the treasure map a while back.

jaquadro

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jaquadro

Still waiting for my tracking info as well.

I feel like I'll be the last person to post a puzzle piece. I still have June 24 woot-off purchases in the transit system somewhere :D

kcchesnut

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kcchesnut

thumperchick

quality posts: 233 Private Messages thumperchick

abion

quality posts: 1 Private Messages abion

Looking forward to possibly having a puzzle piece in my bag. Crowdsourced puzzles are awesomely fun.

austin456

quality posts: 1 Private Messages austin456

My shirt Birthday of Celebrations still hasn't shipped yet. In the mean time, I'm printing off each puzzle piece that is posted here and will try to put them all together once more are posted.

katjabee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages katjabee

My piece - I hope this works:

trlenoir

quality posts: 2 Private Messages trlenoir
katjabee wrote:My piece - I hope this works:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203803368421986&l=8cbc8a7960

(OK, apparently not. Anyone got advice for a knight who can't figure out how to post photos outside of Facebook?)

try uploading it to imgur then posting here