amhi

quality posts: 1 Private Messages amhi

We Betta Koi got a lot of beer, so I'm bringing some over. Clans can't post on other clans boards, but if any Squarryls or V'owls or other Koi want to join me here for a post-event drink and a laugh, then here ya go. (Tosses drink.) If not, that's OK.

But if so, then this is a thread for all clans to meet, laugh over last Friday, swap crap stories, (literally), and enjoy in a post-event spirit of peace.

Plus now we have these great clans that I'm really hoping we keep. Now what? Any ideas for challenges or games between the clans?

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 31 Private Messages daveinwarshington

Sure,
I'll have a beer with ya...

I can't afford better beer, having spent most of my money on great woot deals.
It was a long, hard-fought war.
I'm still holding my tail high with squarryl pride!

smartyboots

quality posts: 1 Private Messages smartyboots

Beer me. Because I'm a winner.

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3908 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

I'm all for keeping the clans, but can we get rid of the levels? I hate being a level 2.

Nitetigrezz

quality posts: 38 Private Messages Nitetigrezz

The first of (I hope) many annual battles has been fought. For the 364 days in between, I'll happily share a drink and pizza with my scaled and furry friends.

Just... don't mind the limp rodents in the corner... they're... uh... stuffed animals. Yeah, that's right, heh.

Nitetigrezz Woot Sticker Trade Post ~ First ever Big ol' Cornucopia ~ 7/11/2014 ~ 154.9/2000

amhi

Thanks and cool. Welcome Squarryls and V'owls.

amhi

I couldn't say this during the battle, but wow some of you posted cute pictures on your threads. I mean it in a good way. It was very hard not to AWWWW! at the enemy.

cheesefood

quality posts: 10 Private Messages cheesefood

Betta Koi for life. Good battle, and I love the XP. I want them to stick around and for us to have the occasional chance to level up.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

thumperchick

quality posts: 253 Private Messages thumperchick

Thanks! Betta Koi and Squarryl did a great job! Competing with you was a blast.

amhi

thumperchick wrote:Thanks! Betta Koi and Squarryl did a great job! Competing with you was a blast.

Thanks back! You V'owls and Squarryls were worthy opponents, it was a good fight. Congrats V'owls! I hope we get a chance to all compete or do something in our clans again.

talwyn

quality posts: 9 Private Messages talwyn
amhi wrote:Thanks back! You V'owls and Squarryls were worthy opponents, it was a good fight. Congrats V'owls! I hope we get a chance to all compete or do something in our clans again.

Agreed! And yes, it would've been bad to AWWW at the enemy. ;)

amhi

talwyn wrote:Agreed! And yes, it would've been bad to AWWW at the enemy. ;)

(whispers) They were awfully cute though.

zollars23

quality posts: 15 Private Messages zollars23

Thanks! I'd love a beer!

(V) (;,,;) (V) <---Zoidberg

{img]https://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/712b9375-5487-4897-baf4-2212baf8dbca.png[/img]

jennkaotic

quality posts: 6 Private Messages jennkaotic

Yeah pour me a tall one.

Seriously though I would love to keep the clans... I think new wooters should get shunted in to a new clan. One clan per year so we can tell how long they've been wooting... [evil laugh]

togle

quality posts: 2 Private Messages togle
jennkaotic wrote:Yeah pour me a tall one.

Seriously though I would love to keep the clans... I think new wooters should get shunted in to a new clan. One clan per year so we can tell how long they've been wooting... [evil laugh]

I love this idea

talwyn

quality posts: 9 Private Messages talwyn
togle wrote:I love this idea

Aww... the clan effects have gone...

amhi

Welcome, welcome, all on the thread - beers all round!

Damn it yes, the clans have gone. When they didn't go instantly, I was hoping maybe we'd get to keep them.

therealjrn

quality posts: 59 Private Messages therealjrn
amhi wrote:Welcome, welcome, all on the thread - beers all round!

Damn it yes, the clans have gone. When they didn't go instantly, I was hoping maybe we'd get to keep them.

We all go back to being one clan now, very healing.

Happy 10th Woot!

ceagee

quality posts: 66 Private Messages ceagee

See all 3 can get along and have a good time !

Cheers !

amhi

therealjrn wrote:We all go back to being one clan now, very healing.

Yeah, maybe you're right.

amhi

ceagee wrote:

See all 3 can get along and have a good time !

Cheers !

We can! Cheers!

Nitetigrezz

jennkaotic wrote:Yeah pour me a tall one.

Honestly I think this would have been a great idea. Or even a new clan ever x years.

I'll always be a V'owl at heart, come whatever the woot gods wish to throw at us. It was the week I first stumbled into the community forums (other than shirt.woot), and shall be a week I'll always remember.

Nitetigrezz Woot Sticker Trade Post ~ First ever Big ol' Cornucopia ~ 7/11/2014 ~ 154.9/2000

jennkaotic

quality posts: 6 Private Messages jennkaotic

I find it interesting that most people have adopted their clan badges in their signatures. You can take away my levels but you can't take away my badge of V'Owlness.

Nitetigrezz

therealjrn wrote:We all go back to being one clan now, very healing.

What's the code for the small banner?

caramelarrow

quality posts: 14 Private Messages caramelarrow

I'll have a glass of wine, or better yet, a tasty summery frozen margarita with y'all. It was fun. Lots of trash-talking, but all in good, clean, "school-day" fun! Wooters swim, fly, and shake their tails together!

07/11/14

Luxasia

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Luxasia

Yay to the battle, and yay to much rejoicing!!!!! Everyone fought hard, and in the end while only one clan could be declared victorious, all who got crap, a great deal, or just had fun were winners!!!!

Do not follow me, I walk into walls!

therealjrn

Nitetigrezz wrote:What's the code for the small banner?

Just use a limiter on the img tag. instead of plain img use img=100x25
enclosed properly of course. Ping me via message if you need help.

Happy 10th Woot!

jaquadro

quality posts: 9 Private Messages jaquadro
therealjrn wrote:Just use a limiter on the img tag. instead of plain img use img=100x25
enclosed properly of course. Ping me via message if you need help.

All of the clan threads also have copy-and-paste tags ready in the last page or two.

therealjrn

jaquadro wrote:All of the clan threads also have copy-and-paste tags ready in the last page or two.

Cool! I did not know that.

Happy 10th Woot!

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska

Got the beer closet open.

I feel kind of bad that I was so flipping starstruck that I didn't give a proper shoutout to Sean Adams / Scott Lydon / Sam Kemmis / Amy Nance collectively when prompted because they're all amazing and I totally appreciate all of them for being awesome. (And the other, less vocal woot writers who are also awesome. YOU'RE AWESOME.)

Of course you know what else was awesome. THE WHOLE DAY OF THE 11TH. ^_^ My Birthday of Celebrations failure aside, it was still epic, especially since I rarely snag said Birthday of Celebrations anyway.

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska
smartyboots wrote:Beer me. Because I'm a winner.

Done.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

I'm ready!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

bsmith1

quality posts: 111 Private Messages bsmith1

therealjrn

ready to party

Happy 10th Woot!

kayarain

quality posts: 3 Private Messages kayarain
jennkaotic wrote:I find it interesting that most people have adopted their clan badges in their signatures. You can take away my levels but you can't take away my badge of V'Owlness.

V'owls Forever!

amhi

Thanks guys. And cheers!