computermd82


quality posts: 31 Private Messages computermd82

Ok, here's the deal fellow V'Owls: I have a duplicate Birthday of Celebrations I'm raffling off.

While trying to purchase one of the coveted Bags of Crap for my wife, I inadvertently bought a second while under my account. Even though we cancelled my order, I have received a tracking number for it. Noticed this the other day but wanted to confirm the package was in motion before posting.

The duplicate Birthday of Celebrations was purchased from Sport.woot mid afternoon here:

http://sport.woot.com/offers/random-crap-213

It weighs 2lbs and measures 12" x 10" x 9".

If you are a V'Owl who did not receive a Birthday of Celebrations during Woot's birthday celebration, PM me, or post in this thread. I will randomly pick from the names once the box has arrived. I will post a video of me picking the name.

Also, I'm throwing in some goodies! Your Birthday of Celebrations will remain sealed but will be packed into another box with more surprises!

Good luck!

PS. Estimated delivery date is Monday. I'll accept entries until Tuesday night.

V'Owl Birthday of Celebrations GIVEAWAY!!!!
"And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside, far above the clouds. And nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sound of Tubular Bells."

forgiven426


quality posts: 0 Private Messages forgiven426
computermd82 wrote:Ok, here's the deal fellow V'Owls: I have a duplicate Birthday of Celebrations I'm raffling off.

While trying to purchase one of the coveted Bags of Crap for my wife, I inadvertently bought a second while under my account. Even though we cancelled my order, I have received a tracking number for it. Noticed this the other day but wanted to confirm the package was in motion before posting.

The duplicate Birthday of Celebrations was purchased from Sport.woot mid afternoon here:

http://sport.woot.com/offers/random-crap-213

It weighs 2lbs and measures 12" x 10" x 9".

If you are a V'Owl who did not receive a Birthday of Celebrations during Woot's birthday celebration, PM me, or post in this thread. I will randomly pick from the names once the box has arrived. I will post a video of me picking the name.

Also, I'm throwing in some goodies! Your Birthday of Celebrations will remain sealed but will be packed into another box with more surprises!

Good luck!

PS. Estimated delivery date is Monday. I'll accept entries until Tuesday night.




I am a fellow V'Owl who missed out on getting a Birthday of Celebrations and would like to toss my name in for consideration. Thank you!

forgiven426


quality posts: 0 Private Messages forgiven426
forgiven426 wrote:I am a fellow V'Owl who missed out on getting a Birthday of Celebrations and would like to toss my name in for consideration. Thank you!



jennkaotic


quality posts: 5 Private Messages jennkaotic

I have a Birthday of Celebrations coming... but I just wanted to thank you for reaffirming my faith in humanity. That's really a nice thing to do!

forgiven426


quality posts: 0 Private Messages forgiven426

Sorry but I don't know how to get my official V'Owl symbol to show up in my post.

computermd82


quality posts: 31 Private Messages computermd82
jennkaotic wrote:I have a Birthday of Celebrations coming... but I just wanted to thank you for reaffirming my faith in humanity. That's really a nice thing to do!



Thank you! I'm glad to be able to give something back!

Enjoy your Birthday of Celebrations Let us know what you received

V'Owl Birthday of Celebrations GIVEAWAY!!!!
"And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside, far above the clouds. And nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sound of Tubular Bells."

computermd82


quality posts: 31 Private Messages computermd82
forgiven426 wrote:Sorry but I don't know how to get my official V'Owl symbol to show up in my post.



No worries. You have been entered. I have confirmed you to be a Level 2 V'owl

http://wootstalker.com/clanlist.php

V'Owl Birthday of Celebrations GIVEAWAY!!!!
"And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside, far above the clouds. And nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sound of Tubular Bells."

lorenayaya


quality posts: 1 Private Messages lorenayaya
computermd82 wrote:Ok, here's the deal fellow V'Owls: I have a duplicate Birthday of Celebrations I'm raffling off.

While trying to purchase one of the coveted Bags of Crap for my wife, I inadvertently bought a second while under my account. Even though we cancelled my order, I have received a tracking number for it. Noticed this the other day but wanted to confirm the package was in motion before posting.

The duplicate Birthday of Celebrations was purchased from Sport.woot mid afternoon here:

http://sport.woot.com/offers/random-crap-213

It weighs 2lbs and measures 12" x 10" x 9".

If you are a V'Owl who did not receive a Birthday of Celebrations during Woot's birthday celebration, PM me, or post in this thread. I will randomly pick from the names once the box has arrived. I will post a video of me picking the name.

Also, I'm throwing in some goodies! Your Birthday of Celebrations will remain sealed but will be packed into another box with more surprises!

Good luck!

PS. Estimated delivery date is Monday. I'll accept entries until Tuesday night.



This V'Owl is dying to get her first BOG. Please please pick me!!I can only dream of the felling of opening a Birthday of Celebrations Thank you and good luck to all. (also no idea how to put a pic on my signature sorry)

thumperchick


quality posts: 238 Private Messages thumperchick

I didn't miss out, but I wanted to post to say that I'm stoked you're doing this.

suzyramble


quality posts: 0 Private Messages suzyramble

This rocks. I'm a mere level 1 V'owl because I missed most of the day

suzika


quality posts: 8 Private Messages suzika

You are awesome and it helps if I sign in under my account and not the husband's! I'm the V'owl, no idea what his account is, we just started it that day.

computermd82


quality posts: 31 Private Messages computermd82
lorenayaya wrote:This V'Owl is dying to get her first BOG. Please please pick me!!I can only dream of the felling of opening a Birthday of Celebrations Thank you and good luck to all. (also no idea how to put a pic on my signature sorry)



Entry confirmed, Level 3 V'Owl!

You're welcome and good luck!

V'Owl Birthday of Celebrations GIVEAWAY!!!!
"And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside, far above the clouds. And nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sound of Tubular Bells."

computermd82


quality posts: 31 Private Messages computermd82
suzika wrote:You are awesome and it helps if I sign in under my account and not the husband's! I'm the V'owl, no idea what his account is, we just started it that day.



Entry confirmed, Level 1 V'Owl! Good Luck!

V'Owl Birthday of Celebrations GIVEAWAY!!!!
"And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside, far above the clouds. And nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sound of Tubular Bells."

computermd82


quality posts: 31 Private Messages computermd82
thumperchick wrote:I didn't miss out, but I wanted to post to say that I'm stoked you're doing this.



Thanks again Thumperchick!

Thank you too!

The day of Woot's birthday celebration, I had to go to the doctor's, and I was listening to the Woot live broadcast on my phone with headphones. I was listening to your interview in the waiting room! Had no idea that you and Tater, etc would be a part of it. It made the day much more enjoyable

V'Owl Birthday of Celebrations GIVEAWAY!!!!
"And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside, far above the clouds. And nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sound of Tubular Bells."

computermd82


quality posts: 31 Private Messages computermd82

Still time to enter. 4 Wooters in the running so far:

khuck2002
forgiven426
lorenayaya
suzika

Accepting entries for the rest of the day today, most likely until midnight EST.

Good luck!

V'Owl Birthday of Celebrations GIVEAWAY!!!!
"And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside, far above the clouds. And nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sound of Tubular Bells."

lorenayaya


quality posts: 1 Private Messages lorenayaya
computermd82 wrote:Still time to enter. 4 Wooters in the running so far:

khuck2002
forgiven426
lorenayaya
suzika

Accepting entries for the rest of the day today, most likely until midnight EST.

Good luck!


Wait what??? 1:4 chance of winning???? This is awesome!! By the way you rock for doing this!! Thank you V'owl friend

flightsimmer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages flightsimmer

Fellow V'Owl here. I was able to get in on the Birthday of Celebrations action (and it was glorious), but I just wanted to say thank you for giving away your extra Birthday of Celebrations to someone who missed out. You've earned some major good karma!

computermd82


quality posts: 31 Private Messages computermd82
lorenayaya wrote:Wait what??? 1:4 chance of winning???? This is awesome!! By the way you rock for doing this!! Thank you V'owl friend



Thank you fellow V'owl! Glad to give back

As of 4PM, there are now.. still 4 entries! 25% chance of winning!

V'Owl Birthday of Celebrations GIVEAWAY!!!!
"And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside, far above the clouds. And nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sound of Tubular Bells."

computermd82


quality posts: 31 Private Messages computermd82
flightsimmer wrote:Fellow V'Owl here. I was able to get in on the Birthday of Celebrations action (and it was glorious), but I just wanted to say thank you for giving away your extra Birthday of Celebrations to someone who missed out. You've earned some major good karma!



Thank you for your support my fellow clansman!

Curious what you received in your glorious Birthday of Celebrations my wife and I purposely haven't opened ours yet. Waiting for tonight.

V'Owl Birthday of Celebrations GIVEAWAY!!!!
"And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside, far above the clouds. And nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sound of Tubular Bells."

flightsimmer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages flightsimmer
computermd82 wrote:Thank you for your support my fellow clansman!

Curious what you received in your glorious Birthday of Celebrations my wife and I purposely haven't opened ours yet. Waiting for tonight.



You can find the pictures on page 40 of the Birthday of Celebrations thread, but here's what we received:

My wife's Birthday of Celebrations

17 x Bags o' Texas air (priceless)
1 x set of DBest Quik Baskets (~$22)
1 x Woot-Opoly ($15 if I remember correctly)
4 x BRB wrist bands ($???)
6 x Camera shoulder straps ($???)
1 x Detroit Lions kids jersey, size small ($6)
1 x small green zip tote ($?)

Mine:

47 x bags of Texas air (priceless)
1 x Returned Ear Force x11 Headset ($27)
1 x Gerber AO F.A.S.T. 3.0 Pocket Knife ($9)
1 x Pyle PHRM20 Marathon watch (~$31)
1 x Thermal blackout grommets, beige. Similar to THESE ($20-$25)
1 x 30 pack Little Hotties Toe Warmers ($12)
1 x Green Woot! shirt, Ladies size Medium ($?)
1 x Birthday of Celebrations Sticker (PRICELESS)
1 x ? Bag (Also Priceless)
1 x Banksy Canvas Print - There is Always Hope Balloon Girl ($70)

computermd82


quality posts: 31 Private Messages computermd82
flightsimmer wrote:You can find the pictures on page 40 of the Birthday of Celebrations thread, but here's what we received:

My wife's Birthday of Celebrations

17 x Bags o' Texas air (priceless)
1 x set of DBest Quik Baskets (~$22)
1 x Woot-Opoly ($15 if I remember correctly)
4 x BRB wrist bands ($???)
6 x Camera shoulder straps ($???)
1 x Detroit Lions kids jersey, size small ($6)
1 x small green zip tote ($?)

Mine:

47 x bags of Texas air (priceless)
1 x Returned Ear Force x11 Headset ($27)
1 x Gerber AO F.A.S.T. 3.0 Pocket Knife ($9)
1 x Pyle PHRM20 Marathon watch (~$31)
1 x Thermal blackout grommets, beige. Similar to THESE ($20-$25)
1 x 30 pack Little Hotties Toe Warmers ($12)
1 x Green Woot! shirt, Ladies size Medium ($?)
1 x Birthday of Celebrations Sticker (PRICELESS)
1 x ? Bag (Also Priceless)
1 x Banksy Canvas Print - There is Always Hope Balloon Girl ($70)



Nice haul! That Banksy print is awesome. Also love the Woot-opoly game, the tokens are great, we use them in other games too.

I'll be happy with a ? bag and a Birthday of Celebrations sticker. That would promptly go on my PC.

V'Owl Birthday of Celebrations GIVEAWAY!!!!
"And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside, far above the clouds. And nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sound of Tubular Bells."

zollars23


quality posts: 15 Private Messages zollars23

What a wonderful human being! Thanks for doing this.

I'm a V'owel, but I'm full up on crap. Just wanted to say thanks!

(V) (;,,;) (V) <---Zoidberg

{img]https://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/712b9375-5487-4897-baf4-2212baf8dbca.png[/img]

computermd82


quality posts: 31 Private Messages computermd82
zollars23 wrote:What a wonderful human being! Thanks for doing this.

I'm a V'owel, but I'm full up on crap. Just wanted to say thanks!



You're welcome! How was your Birthday of Celebrations ?

Also, 15 minutes remain if anyone else would like to enter!

Still 4 entries!

V'Owl Birthday of Celebrations GIVEAWAY!!!!
"And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside, far above the clouds. And nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sound of Tubular Bells."

ancientguru


quality posts: 1 Private Messages ancientguru

Good luck fellow V'owls. Enjoy your second chance at crap!


07/11/2014 - Birthday of Shirt Celebrations
07/11/2014 - Birthday of Celebrations
02/17/2014 - Bungled Original Communicator
09/19/2012 - Buccaneer of Caribbean
06/26/2012 - Basket of Crayfish

computermd82


quality posts: 31 Private Messages computermd82

Filming video in a few minutes. Good luck to the 4 V'owls in the drawing!

khuck2002
forgiven426
lorenayaya
suzika

V'Owl Birthday of Celebrations GIVEAWAY!!!!
"And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside, far above the clouds. And nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sound of Tubular Bells."

lorenayaya


quality posts: 1 Private Messages lorenayaya
ancientguru wrote:Good luck fellow V'owls. Enjoy your second chance at crap!



Woot woot!!!!

forgiven426


quality posts: 0 Private Messages forgiven426
computermd82 wrote:No worries. You have been entered. I have confirmed you to be a Level 2 V'owl

http://wootstalker.com/clanlist.php


Very cool . . thank you!

Leadfarmer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Leadfarmer

Faith in Humanity restored

computermd82


quality posts: 31 Private Messages computermd82

Well, I've tried everything, uploading the video to youtube freezes at 95% every time I try. I should have used my phone instead of the digital camera.

Instead I took a screenshot from playback on my PC. Wifey rolled a 4, which means suzika is the winner of the Birthday of Celebrations Congratulations!

Please check your PM's so we can send it over to you!

V'Owl Birthday of Celebrations GIVEAWAY!!!!
"And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside, far above the clouds. And nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sound of Tubular Bells."

forgiven426


quality posts: 0 Private Messages forgiven426
computermd82 wrote:Well, I've tried everything, uploading the video to youtube freezes at 95% every time I try. I should have used my phone instead of the digital camera.

Instead I took a screenshot from playback on my PC. Wifey rolled a 4, which means suzika is the winner of the Birthday of Celebrations Congratulations!

Please check your PM's so we can send it over to you!



Congrats suzika!

lorenayaya


quality posts: 1 Private Messages lorenayaya
computermd82 wrote:Well, I've tried everything, uploading the video to youtube freezes at 95% every time I try. I should have used my phone instead of the digital camera.

Instead I took a screenshot from playback on my PC. Wifey rolled a 4, which means suzika is the winner of the Birthday of Celebrations Congratulations!

Please check your PM's so we can send it over to you!



Awwwwwww!!!!! I'm a looser but congratulations to the winner!

lorenayaya


quality posts: 1 Private Messages lorenayaya
lorenayaya wrote:Awwwwwww!!!!! I'm a looser but congratulations to the winner!



2 out of 4 please LOL

computermd82


quality posts: 31 Private Messages computermd82
lorenayaya wrote:2 out of 4 please LOL



If I had more Bags of crap to giveaway I would

V'Owl Birthday of Celebrations GIVEAWAY!!!!
"And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside, far above the clouds. And nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sound of Tubular Bells."

computermd82


quality posts: 31 Private Messages computermd82

Just to put it out there, doubt we'll have an issue, but if for some reason suzika doesn't get back to me, we'll re-roll.

Thank you again to the Woot staff for the extra Birthday of Celebrations to give away, and for the awesome birthday celebration!

Also thank you khuck2002, forgiven426, and lorenayaya for entering! Go V'Owls!

V'Owl Birthday of Celebrations GIVEAWAY!!!!
"And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside, far above the clouds. And nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sound of Tubular Bells."

lorenayaya


quality posts: 1 Private Messages lorenayaya
computermd82 wrote:Just to put it out there, doubt we'll have an issue, but if for some reason suzika doesn't get back to me, we'll re-roll.

Thank you again to the Woot staff for the extra Birthday of Celebrations to give away, and for the awesome birthday celebration!

Also thank you khuck2002, forgiven426, and lorenayaya for entering! Go V'Owls!



Really?? I will wait patiently until.......... when?

suzika


quality posts: 8 Private Messages suzika

Yay! I'm quick on the draw, y'all! Thanks again. I have to bookmark this so I can comeback and post my winnings.

:D

computermd82


quality posts: 31 Private Messages computermd82
lorenayaya wrote:Really?? I will wait patiently until.......... when?



I would have given her a few days

Don't you just love Woot's PM system? (it should email the recipient when a message is received!.. hint hint, woot)

V'Owl Birthday of Celebrations GIVEAWAY!!!!
"And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside, far above the clouds. And nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sound of Tubular Bells."

manda065


quality posts: 0 Private Messages manda065

This is awesome. Way to spread the love!!!!



Nitetigrezz


quality posts: 3 Private Messages Nitetigrezz

You are an amazing human being, and proof that there's still hope for the human race.

If everyone who received multiples did this, there would be so very many more happy wooters >.<

~ First ever Book of Cheats ~ 7/11/2014 ~ 104.9/2000

adcatron


quality posts: 0 Private Messages adcatron
computermd82 wrote:Ok, here's the deal fellow V'Owls: I have a duplicate Birthday of Celebrations I'm raffling off.

While trying to purchase one of the coveted Bags of Crap for my wife, I inadvertently bought a second while under my account. Even though we cancelled my order, I have received a tracking number for it. Noticed this the other day but wanted to confirm the package was in motion before posting.

The duplicate Birthday of Celebrations was purchased from Sport.woot mid afternoon here:

http://sport.woot.com/offers/random-crap-213

It weighs 2lbs and measures 12" x 10" x 9".

If you are a V'Owl who did not receive a Birthday of Celebrations during Woot's birthday celebration, PM me, or post in this thread. I will randomly pick from the names once the box has arrived. I will post a video of me picking the name.

Also, I'm throwing in some goodies! Your Birthday of Celebrations will remain sealed but will be packed into another box with more surprises!

Good luck!

PS. Estimated delivery date is Monday. I'll accept entries until Tuesday night.




Nice!! I got one already. May your chosen Fellow v'owl enjoy

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com