murducky

quality posts: 1 Private Messages murducky

The song that played during the intermissions during the live stream ? http://youtu.be/azdIRdtvNY8?list=UUXeshNs7FE4SDJrw1O7ueEw

see 1:31:00

I want the MP3 !

-Murducky
I buy way too much here
x3

lichme

quality posts: 3116 Private Messages lichme
murducky wrote:The song that played during the intermissions during the live stream ? http://youtu.be/azdIRdtvNY8?list=UUXeshNs7FE4SDJrw1O7ueEw

see 1:31:00

I want the MP3 !

bsmith1

quality posts: 106 Private Messages bsmith1

I think he means the "Late Morning Show" tune. I don't know of any good quality recording though. I've only seen it in the live feeds and the music is being played in the room so it's all distorted.

murducky

lichme (meant bsmith1) - Yup that the song!

Yeah the song that played with the dancing animals !

-Murducky
I buy way too much here
x3

lichme

quality posts: 3116 Private Messages lichme
murducky wrote:lichme - Yup that the song!

Right click Here and click save link/target as (or something similar) to download

murducky

lichme wrote:Right click Here and click save link/target as (or something similar) to download

Thanks but the late night song is what I was talking about not the ballad

-Murducky
I buy way too much here
x3

bsmith1

murducky wrote:Thanks but the late night song is what I was talking about not the ballad

Snagged this from the live stream, so quality is not optimal. Click here to download. Maybe lichme will put the mp3 on his site so folks know its a legit download. Also, not sure how long the site I used will keep the link live..

bsmith1

bsmith1 wrote:Snagged this from the live stream, so quality is not optimal. Click here to download. Maybe lichme will put the mp3 on his site so folks know its a legit download. Also, not sure how long the site I used will keep the link live..

Yep, so that link is dead now. (download no longer available) You can still create your own MP3 using that link though. Just define the start and end times to capture the whole song and just the song.