Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 13 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2]

Lifeline Power Wheel
Price: $29.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard OR $10 Two-Day OR $20 One-Day
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Friday, Jul 25 to Monday, Jul 28) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

***Facebook/Twitter notifications enabled***

Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat |Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

pappanino

quality posts: 2 Private Messages pappanino

Am I the only one tempted to buy two of these and turn myself into a human bicycle?

cobraman61

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cobraman61
pappanino wrote:Am I the only one tempted to buy two of these and turn myself into a human bicycle?

I would,but my belly would drag on the ground,maybe a skate board to hold up my center point.

psxsage

quality posts: 0 Private Messages psxsage
pappanino wrote:Am I the only one tempted to buy two of these and turn myself into a human bicycle?

Probably because in their practical use they are another piece of shi.t unproven exercise equipment for those too lazy to frequent a gym. At least your thought Is comical... Shocked if these sellout anytime soon.

erick99

quality posts: 21 Private Messages erick99

It's probably just me but I don't see these as having wide appeal. They also seem kinda expensive for what they do. It's a wheel, a little wheel at that. Oh, well.

Erick R Williams
Only worry about the present. The past is over and the future will be the present soon enough

wjgros

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wjgros

STALLLLLLLEDDDDDDD

erick99

wjgros wrote:STALLLLLLLEDDDDDDD

What is the record for something sitting at 100%? This item is at 16 minutes.

Erick R Williams
Only worry about the present. The past is over and the future will be the present soon enough

wjgros

erick99 wrote:What is the record for something sitting at 100%? This item is at 16 minutes.

Not sure but should we take it as telling us something about the Woot's target demographic?

erick99

Damn, this makes the Vizio TVs seem popular . . .

Erick R Williams

wjgros

erick99 wrote:Damn, this makes the Vizio TVs seem popular . . .

You should ask HighDesertTom what he thinks about Vizio Refurbished TVs

erick99

wjgros wrote:You should ask HighDesertTom what he thinks about Vizio Refurbished TVs

I just had my own experience with a new one. All three HDMI ports died within three weeks. Fortunately, Costco is good about returns.

Erick R Williams

erick99

If I had a really, really big hamster I might buy one of these.

Erick R Williams

lotalota

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lotalota

We should all buy 3 and then have a contest to see who could make the coolest tricycle.

wjgros

lotalota wrote:We should all buy 3 and then have a contest to see who could make the coolest tricycle.

Hmmmm...sounds mildly entertaining...

Woody1

quality posts: 17 Private Messages Woody1

One leg cramp and that lady is going to need to see a doctor,

One arm cramp and that guy is going to need braces.

I'll stick to beer curls and walking to the fridge. Now that's affordable health care.

800+ woots! - Talk to the Square or don't

cobraman61

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cobraman61

I think the longest 100% I think of was a projector blowup screen that would would set up in your yard,that was around 6 years ago.

dinapatel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dinapatel
erick99 wrote:It's probably just me but I don't see these as having wide appeal. They also seem kinda expensive for what they do. It's a wheel, a little wheel at that. Oh, well.

The ones with the foot holds usually retail for about $60 so it's actually a pretty good deal.

psxsage

quality posts: 0 Private Messages psxsage
dinapatel wrote:The ones with the foot holds usually retail for about $60 so it's actually a pretty good deal.

It's a good deal if you are into scam exercise gear. Low prices on scam equipment still = Ripoff.

remo28

quality posts: 26 Private Messages remo28

I will say the added foot part looks interesting, but I had a plain old wheel years ago. I think I used it once, smacked to the floor, and then threw it in a closet. It may very well still be in that closet. I'd stick to something else that isn't going to send my face into the floor, again.