Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 13 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1]

Toshiba Portable Bluetooth Speaker & Speakerphone
Price: $14.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Friday, Jul 25 to Monday, Jul 28) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
7/23/2014 - $14.99 - 22 comment(s)

***Facebook/Twitter notifications enabled***

Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat |Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Sardinicus

quality posts: 10 Private Messages Sardinicus

"Great sounding portable wireless speaker that fits snuggly in your pocket". . .

Aww, how cute.

TheBijmaster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TheBijmaster

I'll fit snugly in your pocket, gimme fifteen bucks.

bpkemp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bpkemp

Is that a mini usb port? Gonna have to buy a time machine on woot.com to go back and get a mini usb cable.

disposed

quality posts: 0 Private Messages disposed

Just placed an order for this then noticed the crap reviews for it and the ancient USB port. The real annoying part is 4 minutes later i go to cancel the order and cannot.....

What kind of shenanigans is this? Woot says you have 15 minutes but now they immediately change the status to shipping so you cant cancel.

Forgottengalaxy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Forgottengalaxy

6 out of 9 people rated this product below 4 stars on Amazon. I'll pass.

giorgioooooo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages giorgioooooo

Dammit.

disposed wrote:Just placed an order for this then noticed the crap reviews for it and the ancient USB port. The real annoying part is 4 minutes later i go to cancel the order and cannot.....

What kind of shenanigans is this? Woot says you have 15 minutes but now they immediately change the status to shipping so you cant cancel.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 177 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

disposed wrote:Just placed an order for this then noticed the crap reviews for it and the ancient USB port. The real annoying part is 4 minutes later i go to cancel the order and cannot.....

Cancellation is available up to 15 minutes after your place your order: Order Cancellation

I'm unsure as to why you were unable to cancel your order that soon after placing it.

If you haven't already, please email into support@woot.com. They should be able to answer any questions or concerns you have about the process and your order.

giorgioooooo

Thanks, good to know. Luckily it's a cheap item so I'm not breaking the bank. I didn't realize it was going to suck like these people said.

ROGETRAY wrote:Cancellation is available up to 15 minutes after your place your order: Order Cancellation

I'm unsure as to why you were unable to cancel your order that soon after placing it.

If you haven't already, please email into support@woot.com. They should be able to answer any questions or concerns you have about the process and your order.

disposed

quality posts: 0 Private Messages disposed
ROGETRAY wrote:Cancellation is available up to 15 minutes after your place your order: Order Cancellation

Actually I did send in an e-mail at 6 minutes after ordering explaining that the option to cancel was gone abd that I wanted it cancelled. I got no cancellation window at all, I know where the link is abd how to use it. The order simply went to the shipping now status immediately. As I'm sure you know I've it hits shipping now you can't cancel.

The most annoying part is the canned garbage response I got linking to the faq that says I have 15 minutes to cancel and that it's now too late since it shipped.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

disposed wrote:Actually I did send in an e-mail at 6 minutes after ordering explaining that the option to cancel was gone abd that I wanted it cancelled. I got no cancellation window at all, I know where the link is abd how to use it. The order simply went to the shipping now status immediately. As I'm sure you know I've it hits shipping now you can't cancel.

The most annoying part is the canned garbage response I got linking to the faq that says I have 15 minutes to cancel and that it's now too late since it shipped.

Sorry but there are no cancellations during woot-offs.

FAQ

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

giorgioooooo

Update: I like this little bugger. The cable is USB and headphone jack so that you can charge it from your laptop, so you don't necessarily have to carry around an extra cable per se.

I just bought it because my laptop speakers suck...so this is a drastic improvement. Also, it's great with Bluetooth, syncing my iPhone with Spotify to the speaker sounds great.

giorgioooooo wrote:Thanks, good to know. Luckily it's a cheap item so I'm not breaking the bank. I didn't realize it was going to suck like these people said.