bestsportnascar

quality posts: 16 Private Messages bestsportnascar
ThunderThighs wrote:Guest Toothbrush!

I make all my guests use the same toothbrush.

codota

quality posts: 0 Private Messages codota

I can't tell from the description if this is one toothbrush w 2 heads or 2 toothbrushes

fallenseraph

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fallenseraph

It's a set of two toothbrushes with duplicate chargers and cases for each. Just to clarify.

Found what looks to be the replacement heads.

http://www.amazon.com/Oral-B-Professional-Sweep-Replacement-Brush/dp/B00ARTK9YG

$19.99 for 3. Not too horrible considering they likely will last 3-6 months per head with the brushes themselves having a 2 year warranty.

GlennJames

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GlennJames
totalSquarrylifyinghassle wrote:I bought this great pair of tooth brushes on June 26, 2014.
(Order Number:4918xxxx) Are those of us that paid $79 last month involved in this $10 humanitarian rebate?

According to a previous post (http://www.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5914122&pageindex=1&replycount=43#post5914618), no. I bought them as well, but it looks like we are out of luck.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

codota wrote:I can't tell from the description if this is one toothbrush w 2 heads or 2 toothbrushes

Two full toothbrushes.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

totalfukinghassle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages totalfukinghassle
GlennJames wrote:According to a previous post (http://www.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5914122&pageindex=1&replycount=43#post5914618), no. I bought them as well, but it looks like we are out of luck.

My conspiracy-senses are tingling... ;-/

stv6669

quality posts: 6 Private Messages stv6669
ThunderThighs wrote:

Hey all. Sorry about the pricing thing. Our dratted competitors dropped their price this week so we had to drop ours. Curse competition!

But never fear, the wonderful Home team has your back and you'll be getting $10 back if you bought during the Woot-Off last week.

Happy Friday!

I bought mine 6/23/2014, do I qualify also?

[MOD: No, sorry.]

GlennJames

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GlennJames
stv6669 wrote:I bought mine 6/23/2014, do I qualify also?

According to a previous post on the first page, and my previous post on this page, no.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

bestsportnascar wrote:I make all my guests use the same toothbrush.

What they don't know can't hurt them. Right?

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

bestsportnascar

quality posts: 16 Private Messages bestsportnascar
ThunderThighs wrote:What they don't know can't hurt them. Right?

Haha! That's one of those things that make me cringe.

kimvette

quality posts: 3 Private Messages kimvette

What crap - I received mine today and it came with two heads total. I interpreted "2 refill heads" to mean two ADDITIONAL heads - you know, REFILL heads. Grrr.

Still a good deal though, even though I feel I've been misled.

mrbarister

quality posts: 30 Private Messages mrbarister

When my comment about asking for a refund was deleted along with all of the others, I thought that was the end of it. Thank you Woot!

ThunderThighs wrote:

Hey all. Sorry about the pricing thing. Our dratted competitors dropped their price this week so we had to drop ours. Curse competition!

But never fear, the wonderful Home team has your back and you'll be getting $10 back if you bought during the Woot-Off last week.

Happy Friday!