zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 13 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5]

Waterpik Water Flosser & Sonic Toothbrush
Price: $69.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard OR $12 Two-Day OR $15 One-Day
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Monday, Aug 04 to Tuesday, Aug 05) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
7/24/2014 - $69.99 (Woot-off) - 0 comment(s)
7/11/2014 - $69.99 - 15 comment(s)

***Facebook/Twitter notifications enabled***

Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat |Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

cmangel518

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cmangel518

THUD. Go figure. I just spent $135 in my dentist's office today for a waterpik. Just the waterpik. Ugh!

I've lost track of all of useless/useful items I've purchased since April 09, 2007.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Wow! We're gonna have lots of wooters with clean teeth!

Tell me what you think or know about this product. Reviews?

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

woncoolone

quality posts: 774 Private Messages woncoolone

rascul22

quality posts: 8 Private Messages rascul22
ThunderThighs wrote:Wow! We're gonna have lots of wooters with clean teeth!

No kidding...maybe Woot thinks we all have bad breath or something...

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

rascul22 wrote:No kidding...maybe Woot thinks we all have bad breath or something...

Well, we didn't want to say anything but the odors coming through our monitors.... peeeeeeuuuuuuiiiii.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ygbsm

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ygbsm

This is an amazing tool with variable pressure settings for the water flosser. Just as, and maybe even more effective than regular flossing. If you're not a regular flosser, start on a lower pressure setting until your gums get used to the pressure. After several weeks, you can go full blast every day of the week. It's so convenient, you'll be flossing every.single.day. as you should be. Great bargain. Can't speak to the toothbrush as I use a sonicare.

bendrice

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bendrice

Damn, wish I'd waited for this to show up. Bought the two electric toothbrushes just prior to this going up. I didn't really need the second toothbrush, but figured I could give it to my girlfiend. Now, instead of having great teeth, I have to insinuate my girlfriend has terrible teeth.

fshoemak

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fshoemak

My research reveals the same product is 20 bucks cheaper at walmart and target.

Did not spend a lot of time with those places but they list the same product number.

snarkygal

quality posts: 5 Private Messages snarkygal
cmangel518 wrote:THUD. Go figure. I just spent $135 in my dentist's office today for a waterpik. Just the waterpik. Ugh!

My dentist told me he would rather me regular floss rather than water floss. I have a mini waterpik and I love it.

gleemer

quality posts: 2 Private Messages gleemer

I have an older model, and really like both brush and flosser, but the replacements brush heads are very expensive. A year ago, I bought a 3-pack for $7, now I can't find under $20.

UTSAFTW

quality posts: 0 Private Messages UTSAFTW

I have one and it works well. It is like flosing, but it is easier on your teeth. Its very well and easy to use.

pinguino210

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pinguino210

I'm kinda mad, because I was going to buy this last time it was on Woot, but even though I tried to make the purchase one minute before the cutoff, I wan unable to get one. So I bought one on Amazon for $90 last week.

Anyway, I love this thing so far. My mouth and teeth feel cleaner than ever and this is my first electric toothbrush btw.The water floss is awesome too. Have not felt anything in my mouth after using this kit before bed. However, I use the pressure close to maximum on the setting (something I heard many users gum's could not handle, but for me was easy). Only reason I do not put max setting is because I'll run out of water too fast and will have to add more. In the mornings I use a regular toothbrush because my mouth still feels pretty clean and so that I can conserve my brushes.

Overall I am very satisfied, though I wish I would have waited a week for this and saved $20.

Would not hesitate to buy,if I did not have one,

ssskelton

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ssskelton
fshoemak wrote:My research reveals the same product is 20 bucks cheaper at walmart and target.

Did not spend a lot of time with those places but they list the same product number.

A search for this on WalMart returns *A* WaterPik for $50, but it's not actually this model. It is the WP-100, but you have to go down into the item description to see that.

pennyfromheaven

quality posts: 11 Private Messages pennyfromheaven

I don't know how clean our teeth were using a water pic as kids but we sure had some awesome water fights in the bathroom

sdnicks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sdnicks

Sounds like a great deal!