MrsBeny

quality posts: 1 Private Messages MrsBeny
techieman33 wrote:Just got my tracking number, coming slow post . Shows at 2.2 pounds, but fedex hasn't gotten it yet so that will probably change.

Ditto!

jtresham

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jtresham

Woot tells me my Book of Cheats has shipped. I hope good things come in small packages; it weighs 2.2 pounds. A box of Texas air weighs that much!

Yeah, I blog
[url=http://benchmark60.blogspot.com[/url]

fropdaddy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fropdaddy

2.2 pounds.

Looks like I'll be getting the same thing as everyone else so far.

StevenMcDonald

quality posts: 1 Private Messages StevenMcDonald

And the horses are on the track!

Same as everyone, 2.2 pounds. I have every hope that my Blackboard of Cleanlieness will include a Roku of some kind, and I have every expectation of being disappointed with the undersized Browns shirt, SI Calendar, and inexplicable gewgaw that I'll actually find in the box.

Yer pays yer money and yer takes yer chances!

mdonders

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mdonders

2.2 pounds as well - wonder if this is the default weight that Fedex uses or we are all getting the same thing?

jjiinx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jjiinx
techieman33 wrote:Just got my tracking number, coming slow post . Shows at 2.2 pounds, but fedex hasn't gotten it yet so that will probably change.

Also showing 2.2lb but updated to: 8:50 pm Arrived at FedEx location FEDEX SMARTPOST DALLAS, TX
Edit: Dimensions 9.02 in. x 9.02 in. x 9.02 in.( Will probably change)
~~Jinx

techieman33

quality posts: 2 Private Messages techieman33

I have dimensions for my 2.2lb box now it's 9x9x9.

hmmm08

quality posts: 2 Private Messages hmmm08

yup, looks like we're all getting the same thing - 2.2 lbs

bestsportnascar

quality posts: 7 Private Messages bestsportnascar
techieman33 wrote:I have dimensions for my 2.2lb box now it's 9x9x9.

same 9x9x9 2.2

bdh008

quality posts: 5 Private Messages bdh008

Thanks Woot... REAL helpful captcha you got there.

But anyways... 6th Book of Cheats heading my way (I think 6th)! I'm feeling good about this one! All 2.2 tentative pounds of it!

phileoca

quality posts: 12 Private Messages phileoca

2.2lbs as well.
Maybe this needs another jingle

My wife woots too

thegodfather572

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thegodfather572

9x9x9 2.2 pounds here

StevenMcDonald

phileoca wrote:2.2lbs as well.

two point two of Woot for you
and you and you and you and you
Nine inch cubed for all you rubes
It's bags of Texas Air!

timerider

quality posts: 4 Private Messages timerider

Also 2.2 lbs.
Hey, what are the chances of getting a Breitling? lol

StevenMcDonald

Just checked tracking and it says my package is nine inches.

My ex-wife would claim otherwise, I'm sure....

bestsportnascar

quality posts: 7 Private Messages bestsportnascar
phileoca wrote:2.2lbs as well.

2:17

The craps will need a destination.
The craps will exit woot ground control,
In a dark truck, packed with no room.
Woot, please send these craps along.

Hey, woot, please send those craps along.

I'm no weird al, that's the best I can do.

StevenMcDonald

I'm just curious as to what might actually be available to stuff into the ol' Blackboard of Cleanlieness at this point. Didn't ThunderThighs say that they pretty much swept the warehouses clean during the 10th Birthday?

jimsinkorea

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jimsinkorea

I have 2 bags of crap coming, I am not greedy but rather am still waiting for my Blackboard of Cleanlieness I got in the birthday celebration + this one. So, before you complain about not getting your Book of Cheats remember... you could be in my shoes.

scotishstriker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scotishstriker

Been on woot for 6 years and my first Book of Cheats shipped. it's 3.6 lbs dimensions are 12x9x7

mdonders

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mdonders
scotishstriker wrote:Been on woot for 6 years and my first Book of Cheats shipped. it's 3.6 lbs dimensions are 12x9x7

Hah, mine is 3.2lbs and 12x9x7 - congrats on your extra 0.4lbs!

aardwolf64

quality posts: 6 Private Messages aardwolf64

I'm getting the same 2.2 lbs and 9x9x9 as almost everyone else...

x6

angeltwin222

quality posts: 0 Private Messages angeltwin222

Mine is 7x7x7 and only 1 lb.

ryan9928

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ryan9928

I'm feeling pretty good about mine right now.

24x13x12 in.
5.1 lbs.

Smartpost. We will see.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

bdh008 wrote:Bad Captcha

HA. That's pretty bad. Feel free to share the really bad ones over here.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

erraticbullet

quality posts: 3 Private Messages erraticbullet
angeltwin222 wrote:Mine is 7x7x7 and only 1 lb.

Same here. Maybe those numbers are placeholders?

tysandiego

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tysandiego

9x9x9 2.2lbs...expected delivery is Friday. I'm just excited to get a Book of Cheats!!

MyGirlsMom3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MyGirlsMom3
angeltwin222 wrote:Mine is 7x7x7 and only 1 lb.

Me three.

techieman33

Expect the 2.2lb 9x9x9 boxes to change. Mine has arrived in Kansas City and now shows as 18x13x12 in. and 4.9lbs so things are looking up. Tracking is showing Friday deliver, but it could be as soon as tomorrow if everything works perfectly since it's only 60 miles from my house. Haha, what am I thinking, this is smart post it'll probably take the 1000 miles trip to Denver before it comes back to Kansas. And yes I've had that happen before. The package made it to my town and then spent a week going to Denver and coming right back to eastern Kansas.

aardwolf64

techieman33 wrote:Expect the 2.2lb 9x9x9 boxes to change. Mine has arrived in Kansas City and now shows as 18x13x12 in. and 4.9lbs so things are looking up. Tracking is showing Friday deliver, but it could be as soon as tomorrow if everything works perfectly since it's only 60 miles from my house. Haha, what am I thinking, this is smart post it'll probably take the 1000 miles trip to Denver before it comes back to Kansas. And yes I've had that happen before. The package made it to my town and then spent a week going to Denver and coming right back to eastern Kansas.

Mine still says 9x9x9 and 2.2lbs, and it has left Dallas. It is scheduled to be delivered on Thursday, but I'll be gone from work that afternoon. :-(

x6

techieman33

aardwolf64 wrote:Mine still says 9x9x9 and 2.2lbs, and it has left Dallas. It is scheduled to be delivered on Thursday, but I'll be gone from work that afternoon. :-(

Mine left Dallas that way too, and didn't change until it hit the next city.

aardwolf64

techieman33 wrote:Mine left Dallas that way too, and didn't change until it hit the next city.

Good... that gives me hope that I won't get exactly what everyone else got.

x6

bobcat68

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bobcat68

It appears my Breakfast of Champions hasn't shipped yet. They're still "putting my order together and packing it up". I'm pretty sure, the longer you have to wait, the better the crap is.

I wonder what I wish I would have done.

StevenMcDonald

bobcat68 wrote:It appears my Breakfast of Champions hasn't shipped yet. They're still "putting my order together and packing it up". I'm pretty sure, the longer you have to wait, the better the crap is.

It just means they're having a hard time finding warehouse detritus for the last few boxes because they're still low on crap. Don't be too shocked if a truck pulls up in two weeks and drops off a broken forklift.

StevenMcDonald

Okay, Blackboard of Cleanlieness remains the same weight and size on leaving the Dallas Smartpost Catapult -- 2.2, 9 cubed -- and is scheduled to smash through my apartment window on Friday.

chuckmastat

quality posts: 1 Private Messages chuckmastat

18x13x12 and weighing in at 5 lbs. Aww yeah. Get hype.

zaren

quality posts: 1 Private Messages zaren

Someone in the Crapwords thread got their 9x9x9 2.2lbs Box Of Chickens and it was a pretty good haul - if you're a fan of Bluetooth speakers, which I am. Here's hoping!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Anorion

quality posts: 36 Private Messages Anorion

Got mine in today. First scaffolding in several years.

2x Texas air
1x canvas purse
1x Woot! paper bag
1x monkey keychain
1x bluetooth speaker
1x silicone oven mitt
1x pack of pencils
1x post-it notes
1x notebook (wide-ruled)

Pretty good. Now I can stream Scantron audio to the rest of the house while my family is here, like everyone else on reddit who has bluetooth speakers.

Here are some pics.

Certified Linux Chemist Guy.
If I hated Apple products any more than I do, I'd be on lists.

bryantjb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bryantjb

Got My Blackboard of Cleanlieness in today. Thanks Woot! Totally was not expecting the last minute one and was able to snag one up.

1.Seahorse Post-IT notes

1.Ralph Lauren Size Medium Shirt (29.99 Price Tag on it)

1.Set of golf balls ( don't play golf but may be part of a drinking game in the future)

2. Folders ( The misses is a school teacher so this worked out great for her)

1. Set of gloves. Work in IT and a guy I work with loves these things with doing cabling

1. Personal game player

1. Woot Bag ( Girlfriend loves these cause when they give prizes away at school, she sometimes uses one of these to hold the prize

Overall a pretty good bag. I have had great luck with my Book of Cheats#39;s over the past two years. Two Roku 3's, Android tablet, and 150 dollar dress shirt. Overall pretty good.Hope everyone gets great crap

bobcat68

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bobcat68

My Breakfast of Champions shipped. Size is 13x13x13 and weighs 6.4 lbs. This is better than X-mas. I can't wait.

I wonder what I wish I would have done.