jckeesee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jckeesee
dfwthinwallet wrote:Mine came yesterday. Compare to the Samsung Galaxy Tab4 7.0 I own, Nexus 7 is faster and has much crisp/sharper screen. I have a Samsung Note 2 phone and the Nexus 7 tablet peforms the closest to my phone so I am a happy dude Mine came yesterday but freezes up every time I turn on the camera. I will be sending mine back

The menus and function will take time to get use to since I've been Samsung-ed for two years. Doh!

jckeesee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jckeesee

I was surprised that the unit was a dude. As soon as I received it yesterday I turned on the camera to find it freezes and I am not interested in researching for hours how to fix it.

It on its way back to Woot or you can let me know if you want it I will sell it directly to you.

cjc061000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cjc061000

I bought one and it was dead on arrival. Have sent woot 2 notices already on their customer support page and no answer after 7 days.

Anyone knows how to contact woot besides the customer support page? This is getting more annoying than what it should be.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

cjc061000 wrote:I bought one and it was dead on arrival. Have sent woot 2 notices already on their customer support page and no answer after 7 days.

Anyone knows how to contact woot besides the customer support page? This is getting more annoying than what it should be.

Sorry to hear you're experiencing problems with your order and have yet to receive a response.

We always recommend that you contact the manufacturer, as they should still be covering the 90 Day ASUS Warranty: [urlhttp://support.asus.com/ServiceHome.aspx?SLanguage=en]http://support.asus.com/ServiceHome.aspx?SLanguage=en[/url]

I will also ping WMS and forward your post and information along to them to help investigate.

bluesuga

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bluesuga

First and last time buying a tablet/PC from woot. My tablet has restarted itself four times with minimal use, I don't have the time nor do I feel like dealing with "90 day warranty from Asus" woot CS. :\

minos1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages minos1
jhobbs721 wrote:Picked a 32GB LTE version for the wife months ago and it's been working flawlessly. She loves the device, and uses it daily for work. The performance on the Nexus devices is great.

The part I like best about the Nexus line is that you're not bringing along all the vendor/carrier apps. I have a couple other ASUS tablets and it drives me crazy that I can't disable/remove all the built in junk I never use.

Now if Woot! would just put up the 32GB LTE version!

All you have to do is use the Titanium app. That will remove practically anything, even if it will break your device.