zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 13 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4]

SANYO 39" 1080p LED HDTV
Price: $199.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 3-5 business days (Thursday, Aug 28 to Tuesday, Sep 02) + transit
Condition: Refurbished

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
8/4/2014 - $199.99 - 0 comment(s)

8/14/2014 - $199.99 (Woot Plus)

***Facebook/Twitter notifications enabled***

Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat |Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3472 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Pretty good reviews (4+ out of 5) over at samsclub.com

woncoolone

quality posts: 725 Private Messages woncoolone

imsochady

quality posts: 26 Private Messages imsochady

paradigmrg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages paradigmrg

Another day...another refurbed electronic at an average unload price. What is Woot! now...the place to unload refurb crap! :-(

Everyday its another refurb. Come on Woot! Give us some items that are actually good items at good deals like the old days.

tradergeorge

quality posts: 14 Private Messages tradergeorge

I have this TV in my bedroom, having bought it from a previous WOOT. It has proved itself to be much better than I would have expected for the price, especially when hooked up to a true 1080p source. And, surprisingly enough, the speakers are adequate for use in a bedroom, something I have not found in most TVs I have auditioned...If you need a TV of this size, you should be happy with this one. The only downside, and it is not much of one, is that it is slightly thicker than most LED based TVs. However, it is still as light as most...I mounted mine on a wall with no help...

Batman4oz

quality posts: 19 Private Messages Batman4oz

Nice computer monitor. Oh...what?! Well, I guess I could get this for the Powder Room?!

75 inches.....That's a TV!!

^^X^^

Wooting for Bat Capes
JUDY-ism...the Only Religion I need!
WWJD...What Would JUDY Do?!
thebatcaveofoz.us
^^X^^

tradergeorge

quality posts: 14 Private Messages tradergeorge
paradigmrg wrote:Another day...another refurbed electronic at an average unload price. What is Woot! now...the place to unload refurb crap! :-(

Everyday its another refurb. Come on Woot! Give us some items that are actually good items at good deals like the old days.

Don't be such a cynic. Most deals on WOOT are quite worthy, if you have a use for the category. We will go through times when it seems that nothing matches our needs, but that is the nature of such sites. Even "refurb electronics at average unload prices" are a good deal when you can use them. Where else do you get an excellent 1080p TV of decent size for the price of a cheap tablet? Just be patient.....OR, if you cannot, I bid you good day, since it makes no sense to haunt a site and comment when it shows you no value. There are certainly enough of them out there...

gusvonpooch

quality posts: 24 Private Messages gusvonpooch
Batman4oz wrote:Nice computer monitor. Oh...what?! Well, I guess I could get this for the Powder Room?!

75 inches.....That's a TV!!

^^X^^

Wow,you're still posting about your 75" TV! NO ONE CARES !
Sam's was selling these Sanyo TVs and there must have been problems because each visit I saw a few at the return desk but for $200 it may be worth a shot.

ssmerritt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ssmerritt

It's almost a year to the date that we bought this deal off Woot and while the price was great, the sound on the television was fuzzy when it arrived so we were forced to turn the volume down to the point we couldn't hear anything. So we also had to pop on a sound bar & system to correct the sound problem. Again, great deal for a 39", but you may be investing more than you think. (Beware of "refurbished" anyway).

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

ssmerritt wrote:It's almost a year to the date that we bought this deal off Woot and while the price was great, the sound on the television was fuzzy when it arrived so we were forced to turn the volume down to the point we couldn't hear anything. So we also had to pop on a sound bar & system to correct the sound problem. Again, great deal for a 39", but you may be investing more than you think. (Beware of "refurbished" anyway).

From what I hear on our threads and have read elsewhere, TV speakers pretty much suck across the board. The addition of a soundbar seems pretty standard. Mine has one.

Oh... discuss.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

nevermoredesign

quality posts: 3 Private Messages nevermoredesign

My friend got a Sanyo about a year ago. New. It could be this one, I am not sure. It was around 40". The colors were average, the contrast really struggled, always had to mess with settings going from movie, to football (real football not soccer) and to Video games. Sound was terrible.

After my dealings with this computer at my friends house, I don;t think I'd consider Sanyo.

I got myself a Spectre 40" about a month ago brand new for about 70 bucks more (40") and the thing is outstanding.

Never Say Never Unless its NeverMore

arthurwisco

quality posts: 0 Private Messages arthurwisco

Needs a computer input.

yourfqndaddy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages yourfqndaddy
ThunderThighs wrote:From what I hear on our threads and have read elsewhere, TV speakers pretty much suck across the board. The addition of a soundbar seems pretty standard. Mine has one.

Oh... discuss.

I disagree. Many TV's have great sounding speakers, and they are just barely more expensive than this one. I have an LG and Vizio (both 42"), and neither requires a soundbar.

SO - do you buy a refurb with guaranteed crappy speakers knowing you'll have to shell out more $$$ for a soundbar, and then having to (potentially) deal with yet another remote for that thing, or just buy a new TV with great speakers? Kind of an easy decision.

If you're looking for an inexpensive monitor, though, I don't think you could go wrong.

I smell like an air freshener.

parkavenue17

quality posts: 0 Private Messages parkavenue17
arthurwisco wrote:Needs a computer input.

HDMI.

xrobevansx

quality posts: 1 Private Messages xrobevansx

I bought one a few weeks ago during the last purge.

Seems so far so good! A great deal.

I have had a mixed bag when it comes to refurbs on Woot. This one *seems* OK so far.

The sound didn't come out of the speakers at all at first but then I set the volume to go through the speakers and not out of another output...all good!

So, I may even buy another one for the basement/playroom. But I will be rolling refurb dice AGAIN!!

COME ON 7! DADDY NEEDS A NEW (REFURBED) FLAT SCREEN!

PocketBrain

quality posts: 46 Private Messages PocketBrain
parkavenue17 wrote:HDMI.

Also, DVI through a DVI/HDMI adapter. That's two. No VGA though.

RSBZ

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RSBZ

Could you/Should you use this as a computer monitor? (office use = Excel/PP/email/web etc. No gaming) and if so, how far should you be from it?

leonffs

quality posts: 1 Private Messages leonffs

Also trying to figure out how this performs as a monitor. Anyone have any input? Does it clip off any of the screen and perform well over HDMI?

wgmartin

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wgmartin

Does any HDTV allow the owner to tell it to *try* to tune a specific digital channel that it did NOT find in the initial over-the-air auto-scan channel-finding setup process? Does this one?

dcashio

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dcashio

I really want to love this tv. However, mine came DOA. I've been waiting on a response from Woot.com for 2 days. Please write me back woot. I love you.

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 126 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

dcashio wrote:I really want to love this tv. However, mine came DOA. I've been waiting on a response from Woot.com for 2 days. Please write me back woot. I love you.

I love you too dcashio, let me check in with our CS team, you should hear back by tomorrow morning at the latest.

roadmasta

quality posts: 1 Private Messages roadmasta

I agree my sony sounds great but another sony I have sucks apples and oranges. I bought a refurb from woot came with a smashed screen, bought a tablet lasted a year but screen cracked do to keyboard problem.
I should have read reviews.....
I avoid all these refurbs like the plague now.

yourfqndaddy wrote:I disagree. Many TV's have great sounding speakers, and they are just barely more expensive than this one. I have an LG and Vizio (both 42"), and neither requires a soundbar.

SO - do you buy a refurb with guaranteed crappy speakers knowing you'll have to shell out more $$$ for a soundbar, and then having to (potentially) deal with yet another remote for that thing, or just buy a new TV with great speakers? Kind of an easy decision.

If you're looking for an inexpensive monitor, though, I don't think you could go wrong.

TODD CONNOLLY

cabaretsinger

quality posts: 8 Private Messages cabaretsinger
ThunderThighs wrote:From what I hear on our threads and have read elsewhere, TV speakers pretty much suck across the board. The addition of a soundbar seems pretty standard. Mine has one.

Oh... discuss.

I beg to differ. I have a 32 in. LG in my 16X18' bedroom and I have never had to turn the sound up past 25 (out of 99) and it was so loud at that setting that it could be heard in other rooms. I also have a 50 in. LG in my 20X24' family room and the sound on it is great as well.