This thing works great for making brownie.... points

Best Buy Reviews

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 13 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6][Preview 7]

KitchenAid 5-Qt. Stand Mixer - 9 Colors
Price: $239.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Tuesday, Sep 02 to Wednesday, Sep 03) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

***Facebook/Twitter notifications enabled***

Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat |Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

alcalaaa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alcalaaa

I was hoping there would be a bag here for labor day.

lstaff

quality posts: 202 Private Messages lstaff

You may not know it yet, but you NEED this product.
Best wedding gift i got, it can do ANYTHING in the kitchen. I have a lot of attachments (many gotten at estate sales, KA hasn't changed the connector since inception, as far as i could tell), and many of those are aluminum and indestructible.
Best wedding gift ever.

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3795 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Great reviews (4.8 out of 5.0) over at BedBathandBeyond.com and Kohls.com

BTW, used mine last week to make a cake and whipped cream. This freakin thing is awesome!

shortman

quality posts: 62 Private Messages shortman
conanthelibrarian wrote:Great reviews (4.8 out of 5.0) over at BedBathandBeyond.com and Kohls.com

BTW, used mine last week to make a cake and whipped cream. This freakin thing is awesome!

Cake!

lstaff

quality posts: 202 Private Messages lstaff
shortman wrote:Cake!

that cake looks amazingly delicious!!

shortman

quality posts: 62 Private Messages shortman
lstaff wrote:that cake looks amazingly delicious!!

It's much to my liking too. May I suggest we each buy this mixer and make it.

Strawberry Whipped Cream Cake Recipe

baxtor07

quality posts: 0 Private Messages baxtor07

would be great if the $30 rebate going around applies to this. expires 9/1

screamin96

quality posts: 2 Private Messages screamin96

Great mixers, my wife loves her's. Decent deal here, although you can save about $35 more (after Woot! tax/ship) by going with a refurb..

KitchenAid Artisan 5qt Stand Mixers (refurbished) - $229.99 + free shipping

Delusionalovely

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Delusionalovely

another ebay manufacturer refurb offer $189(free shipping)

giant68

quality posts: 2 Private Messages giant68

Cheaper if you get it at this other "deal a day" website

http://1sale.com/home-family/other/kitchenaid-offer/

[MOD EDIT: Today's offer is "NEW". Ebay offer is "Refurbished" and missing Pouring Shield]

It's tough being a tall guy in an average guys' world.

MosquitoControl

quality posts: 18 Private Messages MosquitoControl
giant68 wrote:Cheaper if you get it at this other "deal a day" website

Those don't have the pouring shield, though the shield seems to be $30, or $18 on sale on Amazon.

Can't tell if it includes the other accessories.

ftmyersbuc

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ftmyersbuc

I received my kitchen aid classic 16 years ago as a wedding gift. It was the best wedding gift ever. You can't kill these mixers! Worth every penny. If I needed one, I would be all over this.

frankiegarber

quality posts: 1 Private Messages frankiegarber

I purchased one around Christmas and love it. This price is not that good. I did better with coupons and discounts.

Frances C. Garber

jakewastaken

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jakewastaken
MosquitoControl wrote:Those don't have the pouring shield, though the shield seems to be $30, or $18 on sale on Amazon.

Can't tell if it includes the other accessories.

The 1saleaday place ones don't have the pour shield but they do have the other accessories in the picture like the whisk. It is also available in more than 9 colors over there. I've never seen anyone use the pour shield before. Do you have one with it? Do you use it?

JrzyGurl09

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JrzyGurl09
jakewastaken wrote:The 1saleaday place ones don't have the pour shield but they do have the other accessories in the picture like the whisk. It is also available in more than 9 colors over there. I've never seen anyone use the pour shield before. Do you have one with it? Do you use it?

I've owned the mixer for 20+ years. Never have used the pouring shield

jarofsonicmen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jarofsonicmen

Because of all the colors, etc., you should note that this isn't shipped by Woot, but by a distributor in Florida.

This is important because they ship FedEx Ground only. Why would you care? If you work for a living and can't be home in the day to sign for the package.

You CANNOT waive the signing, you CANNOT pre-sign online, you CANNOT sign the waiver and leave it on the door. You MUST be present AT YOUR HOUSE to sign for it.

Ah, you think. There's a FedEx store a block from your house, you can have it directed there. NO YOU CAN'T! THe FedEx Ground people are a WHOLE DIFFERENT COMPANY than FedEx, and NONE of the usual niceties apply. They will hold it for you at the FedEx GROUND facility only.

It's a great mixer at a great price, but only buy this if you or someone can be home to sign for it, or if yo fancy driving 30+ miles to pick it up.

Oh, and they're serious, if your cleaning lady puts the whisk in your dishwasher, even after you scrub the horrible layer of black filth, your whisk will be ugly forever.

gwolanin

quality posts: 2 Private Messages gwolanin

Direct from the source http://www.kitchenaid.com/shop/more-ways-to-shop-1/outlet-and-refurbished-2/outlet-and-refurbished-3/-%5BRRK150ER%5D-400154/RRK150ER/

$229

[MOD EDIT: Today's offer is "NEW". URL/Manufacturer's site is for "Refurbished"]

djmj99

quality posts: 2 Private Messages djmj99

Simply NOT a great deal. At best, comparable to many other outlets. Come on WOOT, do better!

bugandbird

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bugandbird

When WOOT sells these mixers for less, my experience is that they're completely sold out by the time I get around to turning on the computer. Not so today...

archerman2000

quality posts: 8 Private Messages archerman2000

I ordered from them once... lets just say that if you want this by Christmas it will be close using that site.

stevefite

quality posts: 2 Private Messages stevefite

Got this deal a few weeks ago. Love it. It includes all the accessories. This is not refurbished. It is very heavy and awkward to lift.

bluemaple

quality posts: 77 Private Messages bluemaple

@shortman, nicely done, and as well the addition further down of the link to the recipe!

Woot could learn something from you in the marketing area. They should post an example delectable food pic & recipe as the first comment for every kitchen gadget.

shortman wrote:Cake!

skispeakeasy

quality posts: 39 Private Messages skispeakeasy

I grabbed one of the open box Moofi! mixers last week. I can't wait for it to get here.

The first thing I'm going to try is this great recipe for chocolate cupcakes:

http://notwithoutsalt.com/chocolate-cupcakes-fresh-mint-buttercream/

This is a recipe from Trophy Cupcakes in Seattle. Hands down the best chocolate cupcakes ever. I highly recommend the vanilla butter cream frosting recipe which can be found in their book here: http://amzn.com/157061864X

imgja

quality posts: 1 Private Messages imgja
JrzyGurl09 wrote:I've owned the mixer for 20+ years. Never have used the pouring shield

own it - never used the pouring shield. Finally just sent to goodwill to get rid of it!!

imgja

quality posts: 1 Private Messages imgja
stevefite wrote:Got this deal a few weeks ago. Love it. It includes all the accessories. This is not refurbished. It is very heavy and awkward to lift.

It's a heavy-duty full size stand mixer that will last you - oh, 30/40 years. Built to last, you will appreciate it more & more as the years go on. PS- I'm a senior, 5' tall & not even 100#.....I can lift it, so can you.

mikejenkins

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mikejenkins

[MOD EDIT: Today's offer is "NEW". Ebay offer is "Refurbished" and missing Pouring Shield]

I'm a little wary because it's a refurb and I don't see a warranty listed.

elvistcb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elvistcb

You can do better with the sales coming up for the holiday season. I got mine for $125!!

stv8r

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stv8r

Bought this last time around.. Tried and RECEIVED the $30 mail in rebate! An amazing mixer for net $200....yes please.

stv8r

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stv8r
jarofsonicmen wrote:Because of all the colors, etc., you should note that this isn't shipped by Woot, but by a distributor in Florida.

This is important because they ship FedEx Ground only. Why would you care? If you work for a living and can't be home in the day to sign for the package.

You CANNOT waive the signing, you CANNOT pre-sign online, you CANNOT sign the waiver and leave it on the door. You MUST be present AT YOUR HOUSE to sign for it.

Ah, you think. There's a FedEx store a block from your house, you can have it directed there. NO YOU CAN'T! THe FedEx Ground people are a WHOLE DIFFERENT COMPANY than FedEx, and NONE of the usual niceties apply. They will hold it for you at the FedEx GROUND facility only.

It's a great mixer at a great price, but only buy this if you or someone can be home to sign for it, or if yo fancy driving 30+ miles to pick it up.

Oh, and they're serious, if your cleaning lady puts the whisk in your dishwasher, even after you scrub the horrible layer of black filth, your whisk will be ugly forever.

Not my experience at all. Bought last time it was offered and received it with no signature required? It was on my doorstep when I got home.

nbullard

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nbullard
baxtor07 wrote:would be great if the $30 rebate going around applies to this. expires 9/1

where did you find the rebate form? I'm looking, but so far don't see it. I went to the KitchenAid site, but don't see it there.

jmz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jmz

Woot used to be the place to find interesting deals and unusual products. Now it's the place to buy a vacuum cleaner or a kitchen blender. Snore.

flbutler

quality posts: 4 Private Messages flbutler
nbullard wrote:where did you find the rebate form? I'm looking, but so far don't see it. I went to the KitchenAid site, but don't see it there.

I did not see a rebate form at the KitchenAid site either, but here is one.

http://www.belk.com/media/pdf/rebates/June2014Rebates/KitchenAid_5Qt_rebate_July.pdf

baxtor07

quality posts: 0 Private Messages baxtor07
nbullard wrote:where did you find the rebate form? I'm looking, but so far don't see it. I went to the KitchenAid site, but don't see it there.

http://www.kohlscorporation.com/rebates/0627KitchenAidArtisan30.pdf

domain directs to kohls website, but the actual rebate is not exclusive to kohls.

hope it helps and works!