Top 5% of all Woots

Quality Posts

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6][Preview 7]

Silhouette Cameo 3 Starter Bundle
Price: $199.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard OR $10 Two-Day OR $20 One-Day
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Monday, Jan 02 to Tuesday, Jan 03) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
12/10/2016 - $199.99 - Click To See Discussion (20 comments)
11/25/2016 - $199.99 (Woot-off) - Click To See Discussion (1 comments)
11/17/2016 - $199.99 - Click To See Discussion (34 comments)

esbaylus

quality posts: 5 Private Messages esbaylus

No calendar? I don't NEED one, but I'm awfully surprised.....

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 944 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

esbaylus wrote:No calendar? I don't NEED one, but I'm awfully surprised.....

Yeah, time keeps slipping past us. Sorry.

To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

cbs2208

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cbs2208

I don't know which of you wrote the following, but it deserves to be read and re-read and remembered.

"The year is just starting. What great things will you want to remember in 2017?

"We're going to lose some heroes in 2017. But we're going to see some new ones rise to take their place. We're going to have some scary moments. But there will be some glorious ones as well. We'll want to remember what we did and what we didn't do and what we almost could have done and what we thankfully avoided. We'll have famous front pages and quiet family moments and history that the future will be thrilled to see first-hand one day, thanks to our scrapbooks.

"It's going to be better. It's going to be better. But we grow from our memories and experiences, good or bad. And that's why we keep them, all together, so we can show them to others down the road. Because history is about moving forward, not back. And we can't leave the past behind if we refuse to look at what it was."

This is just what so many of us need -- reality and reassurance. Happy 2017 to you.

esbaylus

quality posts: 5 Private Messages esbaylus

No worries. Have a great year, TT!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

ThunderThighs wrote:Yeah, time keeps slipping past us. Sorry.

Tygress

quality posts: 11 Private Messages Tygress

Someone always asks, "What can you make with this?" So here is my album of "what I've made with my Silhouette Cameo."

https://flic.kr/s/aHskgLamFf

I have the Cameo 1, this is the Cameo 3. There are some great improvements in the design over the one I have - convenience features - that I would love. But mine is 3 years old and still going strong, so until it isn't, I'll continue making things with it. I have a relative's 90th birthday party in 3 weeks that I'm making some banners for, and the giant scrabble tiles I made were for a family member who is expecting another baby, so I need to make some more for the new baby. I also just got a new car so it's time to make a new vinyl decal for it. I use it on average once every two weeks, year round.

You can cut so much with this thing - paper, cardboard, felt, vinyl, sticker sheets... if you're a crafter, and you've ever thought about a die cutter, this is way better because it doesn't have dies. The software is easy to learn, the online marketplace for images is plentiful and inexpensive (especially if you buy a monthly credit package) and you can always trace or (with certain versions of the software) import images you have or have found on the internet for free. Also, you can use ALL of your fonts to make cuts. This is the best part - no buying dies for every size and letter you ever want to cut.

I don't work for Silhouette. I am just a huge fan. I had tried a KNK Zing before the Silhouette, hated it, and returned it, in favor of this. I've demo'd the Brother Print and Scan but don't think it has the software or marketplace to match Silhouette's. And the Cricut, which DOES have the massive marketplace, is not as inexpensive per design unless you buy the "total package" but then it's too expensive, and you lose access to all the designs when you stop paying. (Janome, the sewing machine company also has a cutter but its primary claim to fame is embroidery design/appliqué compatibility - very cool if that's your thing.) For these reasons, I chose the Silhouette. Your needs may be different than mine, so make sure to do your own research!

royalhope

quality posts: 0 Private Messages royalhope

The opening comment was very well said. Here's to a glorious new year.

Nolokkoi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Nolokkoi

happy new year.

assidreign

quality posts: 0 Private Messages assidreign
Tygress wrote:Someone always asks, "What can you make with this?" So here is my album of "what I've made with my Silhouette Cameo."

https://flic.kr/s/aHskgLamFf

I have the Cameo 1, this is the Cameo 3. There are some great improvements in the design over the one I have - convenience features - that I would love. But mine is 3 years old and still going strong, so until it isn't, I'll continue making things with it. I have a relative's 90th birthday party in 3 weeks that I'm making some banners for, and the giant scrabble tiles I made were for a family member who is expecting another baby, so I need to make some more for the new baby. I also just got a new car so it's time to make a new vinyl decal for it. I use it on average once every two weeks, year round.

You can cut so much with this thing - paper, cardboard, felt, vinyl, sticker sheets... if you're a crafter, and you've ever thought about a die cutter, this is way better because it doesn't have dies. The software is easy to learn, the online marketplace for images is plentiful and inexpensive (especially if you buy a monthly credit package) and you can always trace or (with certain versions of the software) import images you have or have found on the internet for free. Also, you can use ALL of your fonts to make cuts. This is the best part - no buying dies for every size and letter you ever want to cut.

I don't work for Silhouette. I am just a huge fan. I had tried a KNK Zing before the Silhouette, hated it, and returned it, in favor of this. I've demo'd the Brother Print and Scan but don't think it has the software or marketplace to match Silhouette's. And the Cricut, which DOES have the massive marketplace, is not as inexpensive per design unless you buy the "total package" but then it's too expensive, and you lose access to all the designs when you stop paying. (Janome, the sewing machine company also has a cutter but its primary claim to fame is embroidery design/appliqué compatibility - very cool if that's your thing.) For these reasons, I chose the Silhouette. Your needs may be different than mine, so make sure to do your own research!

Thanks for all your info as I've debated about getting a device such as this for crafting. You've made some cute things with the Silhouette for sure!

jenniferdowns

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jenniferdowns

Is this the Bluetooth version?

TaylorSwiftsHaircut

quality posts: 27 Private Messages TaylorSwiftsHaircut

Staff

jenniferdowns wrote:Is this the Bluetooth version?

Per the video: Yes, this has the ability to connect with Bluetooth.

noorialvijulia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages noorialvijulia

My fiancee loved it.