Top 10% of all Woots

Quality Posts

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6][Preview 7]

Teeter EP-970 Ltd. Inversion Table
Price: $299.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 3-5 business days. (Monday, Jan 09 to Thursday, Jan 12) + transit
Condition: Blemished

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

woncoolone

quality posts: 3975 Private Messages woncoolone

SherrieLarrison

quality posts: 1 Private Messages SherrieLarrison

It is not just about dating and cuddling. The inversion table is good at relieving backpain and normalising blood circulation.

eapperson

quality posts: 3 Private Messages eapperson

Same unit is 359.99 on Teeters site for Blemished. This is a good deal for their top of the line table.

tyrrlin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tyrrlin

I just ordered one of these based on the reviews. My physical therapist highly recommends I try this for my low back issues, so I hope it helps!

sammysk92

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sammysk92

I owned one of these for years - different model. If you have weak ankles or get queasy easily, this is not for you. The locking mechanism that holds your feet in place has to be tight - and when it's tight, can cause very sore ankles & feet because all your weight is hanging from them, especially if you fully invert.

As for the queasiness, I could only manage to stay on my machine for a minute before I got sick to my stomach. I tried everything (not eating, eating, eating crackers or bread)...but as soon as I was inverted, boom! Sick to my stomach and it lasted all day. So queasy people beware.

chuckackerman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chuckackerman

I bought one of these a year or so ago. I started having dizzy spells. When I went to the doctor he told me to stop using it immediately and get rid of it.

Be careful.

domurat

quality posts: 2 Private Messages domurat

Just picked up the Innova ITX9600 on amazon.com for $85.00 shipped. Easy to put together and definitely a solid inversion table that feels safe.

If you're on the fence like I was, i'd try the Innova and see how you like it- it's not for everyone but it does seem to help and $85 is a lot better than $300.

https://www.amazon.com/Innova-ITX9600-Heavy-Inversion-Therapy/dp/B003QCI4GG

pepeblack

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pepeblack
eapperson wrote:Same unit is 359.99 on Teeters site for Blemished. This is a good deal for their top of the line table.

Regular price on Teeters site for new is $399.00

teeterhangups

quality posts: 16 Private Messages teeterhangups
sammysk92 wrote:I owned one of these for years - different model. If you have weak ankles or get queasy easily, this is not for you. The locking mechanism that holds your feet in place has to be tight - and when it's tight, can cause very sore ankles & feet because all your weight is hanging from them, especially if you fully invert.

As for the queasiness, I could only manage to stay on my machine for a minute before I got sick to my stomach. I tried everything (not eating, eating, eating crackers or bread)...but as soon as I was inverted, boom! Sick to my stomach and it lasted all day. So queasy people beware.

Our Ergo-Embrace Ankle Clamps are designed so that you don't have to lock your ankles to the point of pain in order for them to be secured. Simply lock your ankles so that they fit snugly with as little wiggle room as possible. We also have a blog post that gives some suggestions to improve ankle comfort http://bit.ly/2epk5hx

As for your queasiness, we recommend that you take the progressive approach when it comes to inversion so that your body can get used to the movement. Start at a slight angle like 20-30 degrees for 1-2 minutes. This should help your body acclimate to the movement without doing too much too soon. As you feel comfortable, you can progressively increase the angle and time spent inverted as you feel comfortable.

If you feel dizzy or nauseous it is important to return to the upright position to allow your body to rest. To help prevent dizziness after inverting and returning upright, be sure to stop at the horizontal position (0 degrees) for 30 to 60 seconds or more. This allows your inner ear to readjust to being upright.

chefmex69

quality posts: 1 Private Messages chefmex69

have had mine 5 yrs+. use it maybe 6-8 times a month, great addition to home gym. well built, it is disorienting and weird in the beginning. I look forward to it when i need it. Great after a very long day on your feet!!

kgrimball

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kgrimball
tyrrlin wrote:I just ordered one of these based on the reviews. My physical therapist highly recommends I try this for my low back issues, so I hope it helps!

The reviews also pushed me off the fence to purchase the Teeter. Add $27 to my cost.... damn loUiSiAna started collecting taxes on my Woot Loot!

thumperjb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thumperjb

I bought one of the cheaper "knock-offs" several years ago, seldom used it as it didn't feel stable or safe. Bought the Teeter last year and use it several times a week. Very stable and well built. Warning it is very heavy get help when assembling. It has helped my lower back tremendously I highly recommend it.

dotz02x

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dotz02x

Damn, I was about to order this when I got home. I got home and the daily woot item changed. Hope this comes on sale again soon.

Funfrouits

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Funfrouits

This item may seem pricey, but if you have back pain or a desire to decompress your vertebrae, it's a must.

noorialvijulia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages noorialvijulia

got it for my gymnasium.