Top 27% of Woot.com Woots
Top 17% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 19% of Woot.com Woots
Top 14% of all Woots

Quality Posts

porciniman

quality posts: 12 Private Messages porciniman

Bought one the last go round for $30 more and it's impressive !
Picture is bright and clear, and the amount of real estate is impressive !

chaedog

quality posts: 14 Private Messages chaedog

Keep in mind that the resolution is pretty low for such a large PC monitor. It'd be great for gaming or movie watching but daily computer work up close isn't going to be as nice as a higher res monitor. Still though for that price its a great deal.

golgo1313

quality posts: 0 Private Messages golgo1313

is this really 1080p? on a 32" seems too low... if it could pump out 1440, then i would jump on it...

fuzzbox

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fuzzbox

I have a Dell 24" Monitor that is probably close to 10 years old and is 1920x1200. I can't imagine why anyone would even consider a 32" monitor with 120 lines LESS resolution.

Hopefully the 4k refurbs will start becoming plentiful soon.

ShinytopI

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ShinytopI

Mine just arrived without the cord for the wall to the power block. Wonder how long it will take to get one?

TaylorSwiftsHaircut

quality posts: 32 Private Messages TaylorSwiftsHaircut

Staff

ShinytopI wrote:Mine just arrived without the cord for the wall to the power block. Wonder how long it will take to get one?

Uh oh! If you haven’t already, please use the Customer Service form for assistance.

kristiensz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kristiensz

Horrible monitor. After making every possible adjustment on the display's menu, it still has blurry text and everything is pixelated. I'm sure it's an ok monitor if you don't need to read, play games, surf the internet, or watch videos.

gdarland

quality posts: 4 Private Messages gdarland

Just got mine, zero issues so far. The last time I upgraded to a larger monitor it took a few days for my eyes to adjust and for everything to look normal (going from 20" to 27"). Give it some time, and maybe check to see if you have a current driver in the meantime.

gtd4912123