WootBot


quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

our app will change your life and save you $10.

hey, have you tried the Woot app? it's pretty good. and if you make your first purchase on the app from monday, 1/9/17 through sunday, 1/15/17, you'll get $10 off your next purchase of $25 or more on this fine website. just browse the app, buy a thing, and keep an eye on your inbox for a coupon on friday, 1/20/17 that will make your day like 2% better or more.

if you don't have the app, WHAT??? fine. you can get it here:

or here, even:

btw, this offer excludes stuff on wine.woot, because wine.woot is weird.

have an appsolutely fabulous day.

garrettwheat


quality posts: 6 Private Messages garrettwheat

I'm sure Woot! makes my normal day better than 2%, much more with a coupon! Now if you could just convince the dairy market how useless 2% milk is...

mechfire


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mechfire

App doesn't appear to give the $10 discount + no search? Really?

lichme


quality posts: 3903 Private Messages lichme
mechfire wrote:App doesn't appear to give the $10 discount + no search? Really?



You'll get $10 off your next purchase of $25 or more on this fine website. just browse the app, buy a thing, and keep an eye on your inbox for a coupon on friday 1/20/17

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

jdougan273


quality posts: 1 Private Messages jdougan273
mechfire wrote:App doesn't appear to give the $10 discount + no search? Really?



Looks like the coupon will be delivered 1/20.

I'm curious, though, does the coupon have an expiration date?

jthebird1977


quality posts: 37 Private Messages jthebird1977

is this for your first purchase during the promo or your first purchase on the app, ever?

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 944 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jthebird1977 wrote:is this for your first purchase during the promo or your first purchase on the app, ever?

First purchase on the app ever. Like a new toaster for opening up an account with a bank.



To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

jthebird1977


quality posts: 37 Private Messages jthebird1977
ThunderThighs wrote:First purchase on the app ever. Like a new toaster for opening up an account with a bank.



what? i've never gotten a toaster for opening an account!

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 944 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jdougan273 wrote:Looks like the coupon will be delivered 1/20.

I'm curious, though, does the coupon have an expiration date?


Yes, it will expire in 30 days from the time you receive it.



To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 944 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jthebird1977 wrote:what? i've never gotten a toaster for opening an account!


You aren't old enough to remember the days.



To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

LarryLars


quality posts: 67 Private Messages LarryLars
ThunderThighs wrote:You aren't old enough to remember the days.



Those were the days ....


!
Have you checked your Private Messages lately?
 

bankernosaj


quality posts: 16 Private Messages bankernosaj
ThunderThighs wrote:First purchase on the app ever. Like a new toaster for opening up an account with a bank.



Curious, I have the app but I am not sure if I ever purchased anything directly on the app or I went to the site after the fact. Is there a way to tell if I've ever made a specific app purchase?

*18*2

hanchyang


quality posts: 1 Private Messages hanchyang

I'm trying to buy something from Wine.Woot through the app, so I have to sign in using Amazon Payments. But the app isn't showing all of my payment options. Heck, it's not even showing my default payment option on Amazon. Plus the "Add new" payment option button doesn't work.

I'm using the app on an iPhone SE with iOS 10.1.1

cwolfpack3


quality posts: 44 Private Messages cwolfpack3

Ok, so Pemberducky, if one isn't sure if one has purchased through the app before, then one deletes the app, reboots the mobile device, and reinstalls the app, would that show up as a first purchase?

Badgeless by choice. I'm freee! Freeee!!

TaylorSwiftsHaircut


quality posts: 28 Private Messages TaylorSwiftsHaircut

Staff

cwolfpack3 wrote:Ok, so Pemberducky, if one isn't sure if one has purchased through the app before, then one deletes the app, reboots the mobile device, and reinstalls the app, would that show up as a first purchase?



*Shrug emoji*

TaylorSwiftsHaircut


quality posts: 28 Private Messages TaylorSwiftsHaircut

Staff

hanchyang wrote:I'm trying to buy something from Wine.Woot through the app, so I have to sign in using Amazon Payments. But the app isn't showing all of my payment options. Heck, it's not even showing my default payment option on Amazon. Plus the "Add new" payment option button doesn't work.

I'm using the app on an iPhone SE with iOS 10.1.1



Hmmm. I'm really sorry to hear that. I'll pass on your description of the problem to our developer team and they'll look into it.

dafrogman


quality posts: 10 Private Messages dafrogman

Darn... unless Wolfpack's witty scheme works, I'm ineligible.

I guess the only way I can contribute to this thread is to be the guy to nitpick over grammar. I think the title should read "there are 10 bucks" not "there's 10 bucks". Any one out their agree with me?

x8

RebelTaz


quality posts: 29 Private Messages RebelTaz

Unfortunately, I can't install the app on my v4.0 Acer Iconia A500 tablet. meh... oh well.

x40x2x2
... ...
--------------------------------
The Time is Now!
RobotsAndComputers.com/blog

mdrcoast


quality posts: 49 Private Messages mdrcoast
jthebird1977 wrote:what? i've never gotten a toaster for opening an account!



Its more like a new bank opens and you open your account to support the bank, then everyone who opens an account later gets a toaster and you don't.

NO TOASTER FOR YOU!

cwolfpack3


quality posts: 44 Private Messages cwolfpack3
dafrogman wrote:I guess the only way I can contribute to this thread is to be the guy to nitpick over grammar. I think the title should read "there are 10 bucks" not "there's 10 bucks".



Ah ha! You win the Nitpicker badge!!

Add it to your signature!!

Badgeless by choice. I'm freee! Freeee!!

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 944 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

cwolfpack3 wrote:Ok, so Pemberducky, if one isn't sure if one has purchased through the app before, then one deletes the app, reboots the mobile device, and reinstalls the app, would that show up as a first purchase?

Uhhhhhhhh,no. Won't work.



To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

NDuncanson


quality posts: 2 Private Messages NDuncanson
ThunderThighs wrote:Uhhhhhhhh,no. Won't work.



What if I do it while standing on one leg?

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 944 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

NDuncanson wrote:What if I do it while standing on one leg?


Which leg?



To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

dafrogman


quality posts: 10 Private Messages dafrogman
cwolfpack3 wrote:Ah ha! You win the Nitpicker badge!!

Add it to your signature!!



Woo hoo! What an honor - I didn't even know that was a thing. I can't imagine there would be other goofy badges for silly accomplishments, would there? ::

x8

Raphael42


quality posts: 4 Private Messages Raphael42

Where can we order the frosted spiders shown in the add?
;-)

lordbowen


quality posts: 793 Private Messages lordbowen
dafrogman wrote:Darn... unless Wolfpack's witty scheme works, I'm ineligible.

I guess the only way I can contribute to this thread is to be the guy to nitpick over grammar. I think the title should read "there are 10 bucks" not "there's 10 bucks". Any one out their agree with me?



In this case "$10" is considered a mass noun and takes a singular verb.



dafrogman


quality posts: 10 Private Messages dafrogman
lordbowen wrote:In this case "$10" is considered a mass noun and takes a singular verb.



Sounds like you get the nitpicker badge too.

x8

julibowman


quality posts: 0 Private Messages julibowman
lichme wrote:You'll get $10 off your next purchase of $25 or more on this fine website. just browse the app, buy a thing, and keep an eye on your inbox for a coupon on friday 1/20/17



I also can't find a way to search inside the app. I want a particular t-shirt I have in my cart online. Finally found a way to log in on app via the Cart, then retrieved this shirt from there. I'm tired now.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 944 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

julibowman wrote:I also can't find a way to search inside the app. I want a particular t-shirt I have in my cart online. Finally found a way to log in on app via the Cart, then retrieved this shirt from there. I'm tired now.

Yeah, our app is still growing and that should be added in the future at some point.



To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

Colcordmama


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Colcordmama

Why is no one addressing the real question here... where are the frosted spiders?