Woots Sold (rank):
Top 15% of Woot.com Woots
Top 11% of all Woots

ionphoenix

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ionphoenix

how much scratch and dents does these woots sd phones have

stevef2222

quality posts: 1 Private Messages stevef2222

more details on scratch and dent??? cracked screen? new battery's? how badly dented? etc

sqye2008

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sqye2008

Is it unlocked?

amaliazacher

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amaliazacher

Do these come with the option of Apple Care?

supernova87a

quality posts: 0 Private Messages supernova87a

The warranty service phone number in the product description leads to a business in Astoria, NYC which gets amazingly shady reviews. What kind of suppliers are you affiliating with, Woot? https://www.google.com/search?q=718-472-3800

snydersteven

quality posts: 1 Private Messages snydersteven

Anyone know if these will work in Europe?

mitkowsk

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mitkowsk

I have bought two iPhone 6's from Woot, all shipping from the Astoria, NY address. The first one was back in September. 64GB, works perfectly. The second I bought for my daughter for Christmas. Working perfectly. They both had tiny stickers on the bottom screw so I assume they have been opened for a repair (battery, button, screen?) but they work like new and are not scratched or dented. I also bought a Galaxy 5 for my son in August from same vendor, Woot auction, and it works great. Two of these 3 were unlocked, one was not, but all are running on ATT at this point. The Galaxy 5 was a T-Mobile phone.

TaylorSwiftsHaircut

quality posts: 30 Private Messages TaylorSwiftsHaircut

Staff

amaliazacher wrote:Do these come with the option of Apple Care?

Sorry, no.

TaylorSwiftsHaircut

Staff

stevef2222 wrote:more details on scratch and dent??? cracked screen? new battery's? how badly dented? etc

Scratch and dent phones will have minor cosmetic damage that should not interfere with the functionality of the device. All batteries will be tested, and they will be replaced when they fail to meet acceptable standards.

TaylorSwiftsHaircut

Staff

sqye2008 wrote:Is it unlocked?

Per the title: yes.

jon407

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jon407

Okay, I'm a luddite so I need a little help here. Does the fact that it's unlocked mean that I can use it with ANY carrier? We currently use Verizon so will these work with Verizon if I put my current sim card in it? Thanks from luddites everywhere!

spyderkeeper

quality posts: 1 Private Messages spyderkeeper

GSM Only AKA Not Verizon.

jon407 wrote:Okay, I'm a luddite so I need a little help here. Does the fact that it's unlocked mean that I can use it with ANY carrier? We currently use Verizon so will these work with Verizon if I put my current sim card in it? Thanks from luddites everywhere!

jon407

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jon407
spyderkeeper wrote:GSM Only AKA Not Verizon.

Thanks Spyderkeeper

ernien

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ernien

Just got my 128gb iphone6 and would like to use it without a SIM card for music and internet.
Can't get it to boot up as it says it needs a sim.
Tried a very work around found online with no results anyone know how to make this work?
Thanks Ernie

bsr05

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bsr05
ernien wrote:Just got my 128gb iphone6 and would like to use it without a SIM card for music and internet.
Can't get it to boot up as it says it needs a sim.
Tried a very work around found online with no results anyone know how to make this work?
Thanks Ernie

iPhone will only work when you use a active sim. Then the phone will allow you to set up your personal settings like wifi. Per customer support @ Apple