Top 1% of Woot.com Woots
Top 0% of all Woots

Quality Posts

iceman4123ca

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iceman4123ca

This is what I waited up for? Ugh

citationtenryan

quality posts: 2 Private Messages citationtenryan

Would it be possible to get the fill weights on the different sizes?

[MOD: These have been added to the sale.]

TaylorSwiftsHaircut

quality posts: 30 Private Messages TaylorSwiftsHaircut

Staff

iceman4123ca wrote:This is what I waited up for? Ugh

What were you expecting?

lordbowen

quality posts: 811 Private Messages lordbowen

If you hate being cold, this is the comforter for you. It will keep you toasty.

kswest

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kswest

Is the Eclipse color a dark blue? I can't quite tell if it's dark blue or purple.

lstaff

quality posts: 277 Private Messages lstaff
kswest wrote:Is the Eclipse color a dark blue? I can't quite tell if it's dark blue or purple.

In a true Eclipse, I am not sure you could tell the difference, either.

TaylorSwiftsHaircut

quality posts: 30 Private Messages TaylorSwiftsHaircut

Staff

kswest wrote:Is the Eclipse color a dark blue? I can't quite tell if it's dark blue or purple.

Looks like a dark blue to me, but I will ask the vendor for clarification.

JasonCat

quality posts: 1 Private Messages JasonCat

It's a very dark blue.....I purchased the eclipse and silver and the oatmeal and dusty blue. They're a bit on the thin side but I like that (not too hot not too cold)and they're very soft and comfortable. Very good buy for $24.99 w/s/h

SherrieLarrison

quality posts: 1 Private Messages SherrieLarrison

Have ordered Blue Coral and Orange Rust, loving both of them.
The material is 100% polyester, duvet inserts measure 88 inches x 88 inches. Ultra-plush with hypo-allergenic barrier bedding protects against dust mites and mildew.

donielle02

quality posts: 0 Private Messages donielle02

What brand are these?

donielle02

quality posts: 0 Private Messages donielle02

Original price $209.99? Where and when were they listed at that price???

spookybathtub

quality posts: 1 Private Messages spookybathtub

Does anyone have a photo of the label? I want to know if these are treated with any flame-retardant chemicals.

Also - I noticed the list price has been lowered from $209 to $135 since midnight.

danncer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages danncer

I need something to protect the new sofa I ordered from my cats' claws and fur. Would using this comforter as a sofa cover work or is it too thick?

woot! purchases since 10/2006: a whole lotta wine, a closet full of t-shirts, a bunch of miscellaneous stuff, and not one single Box Of Crackers.

johnvassel

quality posts: 3 Private Messages johnvassel

We live in Michigan. Winters tend to be long, and we dial down at night. We've been thrilled with this comforter. It's warm, very warm. It's not too heavy, and the batting stays put and hasn't lumped into high spots and low spots. We weren't expecting much when we bought it...just something to get by, and instead it's worked out great.

Woots so far
  • 3 B*O*C's
  • 2 Leak Frogs
  • 3 Screaming monkeys v2 (green)
  • bunch of other stuff that I just bought while waiting for these listed items

socalwoman

quality posts: 4 Private Messages socalwoman

There are some reviews and questions and answers on Amazon

Seize the Carp!

dirtworship

quality posts: 9 Private Messages dirtworship
danncer wrote:I need something to protect the new sofa I ordered from my cats' claws and fur. Would using this comforter as a sofa cover work or is it too thick?

I would say that it is too thick. I love these but, my cats have ripped the material with their claws. I don't clip their claws as often as I should and sometimes the bed is used as a racetrack or a launch pad for a furry rocket.

dirtworship

quality posts: 9 Private Messages dirtworship
dirtworship wrote:I would say that it is too thick. I love these but, my cats have ripped the material with their claws. I don't clip their claws as often as I should and sometimes the bed is used as a racetrack or a launch pad for a furry rocket.

oops, sorry. different bed, different comforter. Older comforter purchased from Woot.

iceman4123ca

TaylorSwiftsHaircut wrote:What were you expecting?

Seriously! Stop rehashing the same old junk. How many times do you need to try and push the same stuff on us. Some of us have been around long enough to remember what made this site so popular.

wootDawg

quality posts: 3 Private Messages wootDawg
donielle02 wrote:Original price $209.99? Where and when were they listed at that price???

Around 12:00am local time and it was done so in order to make you think you really have something! haha

wootDawg

quality posts: 3 Private Messages wootDawg
iceman4123ca wrote:Some of us have been around long enough to remember what made this site so popular.

I would say it's still popular but you don't always get what you want.

brandie346

quality posts: 24 Private Messages brandie346

I got one of these in a B0C and it's on my bed right now. Toasty warm enough that I can wear a tshirt and shorts to bed when it's 18 degrees outside.

Wait... what?

bek

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bek
donielle02 wrote:Original price $209.99? Where and when were they listed at that price???

Never. But it is worth the $25. I have two of these and really like them.

iceman4123ca

wootDawg wrote:I would say it's still popular but you don't always get what you want.

Just getting sick of seeing the same stuff all the time. If they can't sell all the Flow hands free faucets on hand, move on.

klent

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klent

GREAT DEAL! I love these comforters. They are durable and plushy enough, but not too thick and heavy. We have a couple fo these and they have held up well.

donacj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages donacj
iceman4123ca wrote:Seriously! Stop rehashing the same old junk. How many times do you need to try and push the same stuff on us. Some of us have been around long enough to remember what made this site so popular.

I agree

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 976 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

iceman4123ca wrote:Seriously! Stop rehashing the same old junk. How many times do you need to try and push the same stuff on us. Some of us have been around long enough to remember what made this site so popular.

Kinda like when we ran netbooks every day of the week?

*** Play TT's Clue EVERY THURSDAY at 9pm CT ***
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

dark7474

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dark7474

i rather pay the extra money for real down then Down Alternative , is this product made in the USA ,if it is then i will buy a few then . But i prefer the real down .

ThunderThighs

Staff

dark7474 wrote:i rather pay the extra money for real down then Down Alternative , is this product made in the USA ,if it is then i will buy a few then . But i prefer the real down .

Per the specs, made in China.

••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

PoAng

quality posts: 8 Private Messages PoAng
spookybathtub wrote:Does anyone have a photo of the label? I want to know if these are treated with any flame-retardant chemicals.

Also - I noticed the list price has been lowered from $209 to $135 since midnight.

And now there is no list price...hmmm.

jadef154

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jadef154

Got this in oatmeal and dusty blue. True to color. It's surprisingly warm. I was worried at first when I opened the package it wouldn't be. Takes a day or two to fluff up but it's a very nice comforter. Would buy more if I needed one.

choppercharles

quality posts: 6 Private Messages choppercharles

Which is more black, the anthricite or the Eclipse?

vabanu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vabanu
choppercharles wrote:Which is more black, the anthricite or the Eclipse?

based on the comments that the eclipse is a deep blue, I would say the Anthricite is closer to black.

infinitebuffalo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages infinitebuffalo
PoAng wrote:And now there is no list price...hmmm.

List price apparently varies by size; select one and you'll see it -- I'm getting $134.99 for the Twin, and $209.99 for the Queen & King.

NDuncanson

quality posts: 2 Private Messages NDuncanson
dark7474 wrote:i rather pay the extra money for real down then Down Alternative , is this product made in the USA ,if it is then i will buy a few then . But i prefer the real down .

Real down gives me asthmatic attacks, so I'm grateful for the alternative ones here. That said, I've bought 3 of these off previous woots and about to buy two more. Fantastic product for the price.

larthan

quality posts: 3 Private Messages larthan

Bought one of these a while back. I have to say, it is VERY comfortable. It's not heavy, but is also very warm. The feel itself is nice too, soft fabric feel as opposed to nylon or silk (which is surprisingly stiff), and yet it is pretty durable!
I would recommend. Especially for this price.

Aramada

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Aramada
choppercharles wrote:Which is more black, the anthricite or the Eclipse?

Bought these previously (and LOVE THEM), and got the anthricite/silver. Anthricite is definitely the black.

~Aramada

jadef154

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jadef154

The tag on mine says it's all polyester. Made in China. But nothing about flame retardants. It actually says when drying to stop and move around so it doesn't get scorched so I'm assuming there are no extra chemicals on it .

ThunderThighs

Staff

citationtenryan wrote:Would it be possible to get the fill weights on the different sizes?

These have been added to the sale.