WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

FurHaven Plush Sofa Pet Bed Bundles (Your Choice)

Last Purchase:
8 days ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 18% of Woot.com Woots
Top 7% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 4% of Woot.com Woots
Top 2% of all Woots

Quality Posts

• (12:26 AM, 4/21/2017) readymade writes the commercial.

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6][Preview 7]

FurHaven Plush Sofa Pet Bed Bundles (Your Choice)
Price: $21.99 - 44.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard OR $10 Two-Day OR $20 One-Day
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Monday, Apr 24 to Tuesday, Apr 25) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

readymade

quality posts: 20 Private Messages readymade

Trust me that dog may not look happy now but after another 5 minutes on his FurHaven Plush Sofa Bed he'll be purring like a kitten!

I got something better than luck.

Chmarr

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Chmarr

How much for the dog?

trudygermond

quality posts: 0 Private Messages trudygermond

$51.83 with Prime shipping over on Amazon with more colors to chose from. You just don't get the seat belt clip and cheap plastic crap treat tosser.

bowlingb

quality posts: 48 Private Messages bowlingb
Chmarr wrote:How much for the dog?

I've seen that look on our dog before. Usually when we are discussing whether we should have him neutered.

bek

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bek

Cheaper at Overstock.com:

https://www.overstock.com/Pet-Supplies/Orthopedic-Pet-Beds/22604/subcat.html?featuredproduct=12924391&featuredoption=21376077&cid=202290&kid=9553000357392&track=pspla&ci_src=17588969&ci_sku=19678114-000-000&gclid=Cj0KEQjw2-bHBRDEh6qk5b6yqKIBEiQAFUz29oBNRwLm2cUz42IIuDHTw4_362EZ3ZthdWUlJa3d0MsaAujj8P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CMG_lJPLtdMCFRSPaQodWtoPpw

siberianfostermom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages siberianfostermom
Chmarr wrote:How much for the dog?

You can adopt one from a siberian husky rescue for about $300 - $350. It will already be altered (spayed/neutered), microchipped and up to date on vaccinations. That is how I have obtained my entire crew. Rescuing a dog may not change the world, but it will change the world for that particular dog.

mexipina

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mexipina

8 months ago, I purchased one of these jumbo sized beds for my older dog. I paid $43. and it isn't as good as the picture shows. After the first 3 months, it started changing it's shape and has flattened. Egg crate foam is not a long lasting product. If you have small dogs, this would probably work for a longer time. I would not recommend this product and feel I wasted my money on such a cheaply made product.

tmedvick

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tmedvick

I purchased one last time I saw this on Woot for my 100-lb Lab/Boxer.

He loved it, but destroyed it in pretty short order with his circles turning and fluffing. It's just not very durable.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 994 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Good morning, wooters!

The links above for Amazon and Overstock do not include the belt and snack slinger.

Belt with 3 x 5 star reviews

Pet Treat Slinger

*** Play TT's Clue - Thursdays at 9PM CT ***
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

bittinj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bittinj

Bought this for my 75lbs labradoodle last time it was on woot. she liked it well enough but the "fur" on the bed kept coming off in big clumps and was all over my house. (no im not talking about my dogs fur) Now it lives in my garage while i decide what to do with it.

Mojo691

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Mojo691

I just picked this up for my 20lb rescue terrier mix. Got this to permanently stay in the back of the hatchback (back seats are always folded down up against the front seats) which will put our "goooowd boyyyy" right between our seats for a pup's eye view!

jcbroyes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jcbroyes

Do I have to use the Snack-slinger for the dog? Or can I use it for young children - to help burn off all that excess energy???

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 994 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jcbroyes wrote:Do I have to use the Snack-slinger for the dog? Or can I use it for young children - to help burn off all that excess energy???

Well, kids eat crap off the floor anyway....

*** Play TT's Clue - Thursdays at 9PM CT ***
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

aderyn

quality posts: 11 Private Messages aderyn
siberianfostermom wrote:You can adopt one from a siberian husky rescue for about $300 - $350. It will already be altered (spayed/neutered), microchipped and up to date on vaccinations. That is how I have obtained my entire crew. Rescuing a dog may not change the world, but it will change the world for that particular dog.

+1

jaredelouis

quality posts: 14 Private Messages jaredelouis

I have a 150 lb newfie. Will the extra large one fit him

gtr1022

quality posts: 2 Private Messages gtr1022
aderyn wrote:+1

Yeah, but then you're stuck with all that unconditional love on a daily basis

nuggy

quality posts: 6 Private Messages nuggy
readymade wrote:Trust me that dog may not look happy now but after another 5 minutes on his FurHaven Plush Sofa Bed he'll be purring like a kitten!

I have a Husky.....The only purring she does it after she has had kitty over for dinner.....

Husky 2.....Cats zero......If you know what I mean......

richieu11

quality posts: 1 Private Messages richieu11
mexipina wrote:8 months ago, I purchased one of these jumbo sized beds for my older dog. I paid $43. and it isn't as good as the picture shows. After the first 3 months, it started changing it's shape and has flattened. Egg crate foam is not a long lasting product. If you have small dogs, this would probably work for a longer time. I would not recommend this product and feel I wasted my money on such a cheaply made product.

almost bought one but after reading this, not gonna do it. Thanks for the review!

sutyrk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sutyrk

I just left a negative review on Amazon. I wish I hadn't bought it. I looks nice but the foam is useless.