Yep, that's perfect.

peaceetc

quality posts: 61 Private Messages peaceetc

Scott's computer skills are on point.

(x57)

TaylorSwiftsHaircut

quality posts: 33 Private Messages TaylorSwiftsHaircut

Staff

peaceetc wrote:Scott's computer skills are on point.

Ha! I would have never noticed the way he's using that keyboard. You've got a sharp eye Peace!

peaceetc

TaylorSwiftsHaircut wrote:Ha! I would have never noticed the way he's using that keyboard. You've got a sharp eye Peace!

I'm really good at missing the big stuff because I get distracted by the little inconsequential things. My life is pretty much "oooh, shiny!" and "squirrel!"

I've been to concerts where literally the only thing I remember about them is sitting there wondering how bored the guards and ushers must get and wondering if they like the music.

(x57)

bestsportnascar

quality posts: 44 Private Messages bestsportnascar

I imagine that was a highly annoying day at the office for more than just he.

^^^^ Totally not a hint. Don't click it (Especially the white squares) ^^^^

*Comments posted by this user are not necessarily views shared by Woot, Inc.*

wajeremy

quality posts: 4 Private Messages wajeremy

Staff

His monkey aim is also pretty good. The first take, I almost lost an eyeball.

Head Magister of the Woot!Loops Cereal Bar

acraigl

quality posts: 186 Private Messages acraigl

Yet another example of how my work day is nothing like woot's. That said I do have a monkey on my shelf. For a while, as the battery was dying, it would randomly shriek during the day, causing me to jump out of my chair in fright every time.

Now he's quiet. A little too quiet, if you asked me...

VOTE! >>

peaceetc

wajeremy wrote:His monkey aim is also pretty good. The first take, I almost lost an eyeball.

That's why you have two, right? One's a backup.

(x57)

peaceetc

acraigl wrote:Yet another example of how my work day is nothing like woot's. That said I do have a monkey on my shelf. For a while, as the battery was dying, it would randomly shriek during the day, causing me to jump out of my chair in fright every time.

I had a Furby (one of the originals) some years ago that went nuts when its batteries started dying. I swear the damn thing was possessed. I never trusted it after that.

(x57)

cklun

quality posts: 38 Private Messages cklun

Volunteer Moderator

peaceetc wrote:I had a Furby (one of the originals) some years ago that went nuts when its batteries started dying. I swear the damn thing was possessed. I never trusted it after that.

AWESOME!!!

"I NEVER EVER share garlic balls!"]

cklun

quality posts: 38 Private Messages cklun

Volunteer Moderator

acraigl wrote:Yet another example of how my work day is nothing like woot's. That said I do have a monkey on my shelf. For a while, as the battery was dying, it would randomly shriek during the day, causing me to jump out of my chair in fright every time.

ALSO AWESOME!!!

"I NEVER EVER share garlic balls!"]

bestsportnascar

quality posts: 44 Private Messages bestsportnascar

I gave a co-worker a woot monkey. I may have grabbed it once an twice and shot him through a door.

I have an air horn in my drawer. I used to have it on my desk, but my boss liked to grab it and blow it over my cubical to scare other people.

^^^^ Totally not a hint. Don't click it (Especially the white squares) ^^^^

*Comments posted by this user are not necessarily views shared by Woot, Inc.*

moles1138

quality posts: 46 Private Messages moles1138

Looks to be a lefty. We all look like that to you righties.

Slydon

quality posts: 19 Private Messages Slydon

Staff

wajeremy wrote:His monkey aim is also pretty good. The first take, I almost lost an eyeball.

I couldn't have made that shot on purpose if I wanted to.

Hi, I'm one of the writers. My powers are limited but I'll do what I can.

Narfcake

quality posts: 382 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

Am I the only one who was trying to figure out what shirt @Slydon was wearing?

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and premium options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

SylvreKat

quality posts: 29 Private Messages SylvreKat
peaceetc wrote:I had a Furby (one of the originals) some years ago that went nuts when its batteries started dying. I swear the damn thing was possessed. I never trusted it after that.

I had one, too. nmaD thing never worked for me. I'd try to play Furby Says but after about a minute it would fall asleep. Pretty much would fall asleep doing anything. I even tried it in the bright sun pouring in a window--fell asleep.

I gave it to a friend of Mom's who'd always desperately wanted one. She called next morn and said she heard this noise as she drove home in the dark. Turned out the Furby was singing from the back seat. Sang the entire drive to the house. In the dark. With zero input from her.

It obviously hated me.

>'Kat

+4

kriste

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kriste

My dogs woke from a dead sleep and are looking all over the room to find the monkey. Woot Monkeys are their favorite toy. They are amazingly well put together. Not really indestructible but close.

acraigl

quality posts: 186 Private Messages acraigl
Narfcake wrote:Am I the only one who was trying to figure out what shirt @Slydon was wearing?

Since it has something on the sleeve I'm assuming it's not a woot design.

VOTE! >>

Slydon

quality posts: 19 Private Messages Slydon

Staff

Narfcake wrote:Am I the only one who was trying to figure out what shirt @Slydon was wearing?

Unquestionably yes. But I bought it here

Hi, I'm one of the writers. My powers are limited but I'll do what I can.

strawhousepig

quality posts: 60 Private Messages strawhousepig