WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

It's all the responsibilities of a real job without the hassle of getting paid!

peaceetc

quality posts: 62 Private Messages peaceetc

Yeah, that's pretty much what I expected. Where do I sign up?

I'm thinking things over. My brain kind of hurts. So does my heart. Help us say goodbye to Scott, Amy, John, and Laura (Woot writers).

qazxswe

quality posts: 2 Private Messages qazxswe

Mandatory XKCD comic.

wajeremy

quality posts: 5 Private Messages wajeremy

Staff

Yeah, our builds compile a lot. The words "foosball table" come up a lot when others speak of the Woot dev team. We even got complaints from the Home Innovation Team for being too loud at the foosball table. I guess it is because our victory chant is to scream "ALEXA!" at top volume.

Head Magister of the Woot!Loops Cereal Bar

bestsportnascar

quality posts: 45 Private Messages bestsportnascar
wajeremy wrote:Yeah, our builds compile a lot. The words "foosball table" come up a lot when others speak of the Woot dev team. We even got complaints from the Home Innovation Team for being too loud at the foosball table. I guess it is because our victory chant is to scream "ALEXA!" at top volume.

Try a new victory chant. "Alexa, order pizza with Scott's credit card!"

Have you guys seen any writers around?

cwolfpack3

quality posts: 48 Private Messages cwolfpack3

(wonders where TSH got that beautiful sweater)

Badgeless by choice. I'm freee! Freeee!!

Slydon

quality posts: 19 Private Messages Slydon

Staff

bestsportnascar wrote:Try a new victory chant. "Alexa, order pizza with Scott's credit card!"

i don't like this

don't ask me i don't know any hallways

peaceetc

cwolfpack3 wrote:(wonders where TSH got that beautiful sweater)

For some reason I picture TSH having a Cinderella thing going on with all the birds and mice dressing her each day.

I'm thinking things over. My brain kind of hurts. So does my heart. Help us say goodbye to Scott, Amy, John, and Laura (Woot writers).

bestsportnascar

Slydon wrote:i don't like this

I am sure they would share.

Narfcake

quality posts: 384 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

Slydon wrote:i don't like this

Little do the others know your credit cards look like this:

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and premium options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

cwolfpack3

peaceetc wrote:For some reason I picture TSH having a Cinderella thing going on with all the birds and mice dressing her each day.

Given my first name, whenever teenaged me felt that my mother was being evil, I'd lock myself away in my attic bedroom and dream of something similar. The birds and squirrels in the tree outside my window conveniently added to my delusion. (We had a 100 year old house and my dad converted the third floor/attic into two bedrooms and a bathroom with an old claw foot tub we saved when we remodeled the main bath on the 2nd floor.)

peaceetc

cwolfpack3 wrote:Given my first name, whenever teenaged me felt that my mother was being evil, I'd lock myself away in my attic bedroom and dream of something similar. The birds and squirrels in the tree outside my window conveniently added to my delusion. (We had a 100 year old house and my dad converted the third floor/attic into two bedrooms and a bathroom with an old claw foot tub we saved when we remodeled the main bath on the 2nd floor.)

A dream is a wish your heart makes. You were Cinderella in your heart, Cindy.

bestsportnascar

Interns? You mean the new unpaid employees replacing everyone?

cklun

quality posts: 39 Private Messages cklun

Volunteer Moderator

bestsportnascar wrote:Interns? You mean the new unpaid employees replacing everyone?

ugh

"I NEVER EVER share garlic balls!"]

Slydon

quality posts: 19 Private Messages Slydon

Staff

cklun wrote:ugh

I will hear no bad against cklun

don't ask me i don't know any hallways

peaceetc

Slydon wrote:I will hear no bad against cklun

cklun is awesome.

So, uh... where can I get one of these unpaid interns?

Narfcake

quality posts: 384 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

bestsportnascar wrote:Interns? You mean the new unpaid employees replacing everyone?

Ugh (x2).

Well over 80% of my activity is at catshirtswoot, which has NOT been running catshirts recently, hence me escaping out to the other subsites.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and premium options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

craigthom

quality posts: 75 Private Messages craigthom

Bezos saw this video.

cwolfpack3

and now I know why Ocho looked so impossibly sad throughout the video.

:'((

olcubmaster

quality posts: 33 Private Messages olcubmaster
craigthom wrote:Bezos saw this video.

On the bright side, maybe the next Basket of Chocolate you score will contain a subscription to The Washington Post.

Sugar 'em up and send 'em home

cklun

quality posts: 39 Private Messages cklun

Volunteer Moderator

Slydon wrote:I will hear no bad against cklun

i missed this!

ty Scott!

"I NEVER EVER share garlic balls!"]