Woots Sold (rank):
Top 8% of Woot.com Woots
Top 5% of all Woots

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4]

Home of the Brave
Price: $7 - 16
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard OR $8 Ground OR $9 Two-Day OR $10 One-Day OR $10 Standard International
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Tuesday, Jun 20 to Wednesday, Jun 21) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

tgentry

quality posts: 123 Private Messages tgentry

Nice work Blair!

RebelTaz

quality posts: 34 Private Messages RebelTaz

I can't help but notice the conspicuous lack of "the land of the free"... just sayin' is all.

x45x2x2
... ...
--------------------------------
Until Woot Gets a "Notify" Option For New Forum Replies, You Might As Well Just Message Me!

Narfcake

quality posts: 384 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

As usual, pay attention to the sizing charts!

Unsure about the differences between the standard and premium blanks? The shirt.woot discussion thread is linked in my .sig.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and premium options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

bbkf

quality posts: 3 Private Messages bbkf

end nationalism already....

wnysteel

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wnysteel

how do i order 1 of one size and 1 of another size?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1006 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

wnysteel wrote:how do i order 1 of one size and 1 of another size?

Select everything and click Add to Cart.
Repeat.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

sleddy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sleddy
bbkf wrote:end nationalism already....

what's your beef with arbitrary political boundaries that you happen to be living within, man?

radi0j0hn

quality posts: 135 Private Messages radi0j0hn

Currently, the marketers are cashing in on the red, white and blue craze.

I've seen "patriotic" RWB Mike & Ike candy, and RWB tooth-brushes (made in USA of imported parts).

Be on the lookout for more. Maybe a RWB Dyson?

sillycatvalley.com &
ACPress.com - creative stuff, y'know!

radi0j0hn

quality posts: 135 Private Messages radi0j0hn
RebelTaz wrote:I can't help but notice the conspicuous lack of "the land of the free"... just sayin' is all.

Manufactured In: Honduras/Nicaragua,
USA, Central America, Vietnam or Bangladesh.

sillycatvalley.com &
ACPress.com - creative stuff, y'know!

Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

radi0j0hn wrote:Manufactured In: Honduras/Nicaragua,
USA, Central America, Vietnam or Bangladesh.

The AA shirts of yore would no longer going to be USA made.
http://nypost.com/2017/04/06/american-apparel-making-goods-outside-us-for-first-time/

From the shirt.woot blog post/discussion:

If you’re a shirt nerd, you may be familiar with the recent woes of American Apparel. Indeed, no sooner had they shed their super pervy exec than the whole company fell to pieces, and long story short: AA is about to be 86’d here. It’s a real bummer. We’ve been searching for a viable replacement, and frankly sourcing a domestic partner who makes blank tees in the quantities we need has proven well nigh impossible. Again, if you’re a shirt nerd, that won’t surprise you either. ...

So far, the Canvas shirts I've purchased from shirt.woot were Central America assembled of US Components (fabric and thread would be US sourced) or fully made in USA. That's still a plus over the lower priced Anvil which the fabric and threads are wholly made elsewhere.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and premium options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

tiggertc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tiggertc

Is there really white piping on the arm/neck holes on the unisex tank?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1006 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

tiggertc wrote:Is there really white piping on the arm/neck holes on the unisex tank?

I asked that very question myself in preparation for a wooter like you asking. YES! Piping is included.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

RebelTaz

quality posts: 34 Private Messages RebelTaz

Why stop there? Why not end planetism? We wouldn't want to offend our brothers/sisters/others from Andromeda, now would we?

x45x2x2
... ...
--------------------------------
Until Woot Gets a "Notify" Option For New Forum Replies, You Might As Well Just Message Me!

ylkatiejo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ylkatiejo

estimated delivery: july 5. perfect. lol

Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

ylkatiejo wrote:estimated delivery: july 5. perfect. lol

My experience with shirts is that it gets from Texas to SoCal within 7 days via standard shipping.

The fastest I've had any shirt arrive via standard shipping was in 3 days, along with some more in 4 days. The majority were 5-7 days.