kimmbah

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kimmbah

I received my Medium women's shirt today. I am 5'10" - 128 pounds - "C" - and this shirt is WAY to small. It MIGHT fit a tween girl. Oh Well!!! :-)

joelterrific

quality posts: 21 Private Messages joelterrific

Ok, so looking back to the 28th of June, here is a list of people with outstanding issues. If you're not listed and you don't have your shirt I'd love to add you so we can get this all squared away.

No Shirt Folks:

pitbull1126
eracman
iamalexchung
tommyfinger
joshshaman
jmlander
mparmer
rshep3
pakrauth
dnchor99
realwoot
ozob
Josephus
bestpc
Rottieprncs
kidkaprie
sschumac
CmdrKeen

A couple of you had damages or received sizes you didn't order. I'm hoping you contacted service@woot.com 'cause they love taking care of that stuff.

IBcrashen
mparmer
yardbird67

Also, anyone who wants to talk about how excited you are about Woot getting into the Shirt business, we like praise too. I know our guys inhaling ink fumes and battling early onset of carpal tunnel syndrome would love to hear from you.

CmdrKeen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CmdrKeen
CmdrKeen wrote:

I still have not received my medium shirt of gotten any tracking information.
Two of my coworkers have gotten their shirts, they look nifty! So I'm going to have to throw this out there: If I do not receive my shirt within the next month I will be forced to go into work with no pants on. Please, spare my coworkers this unspeakable horror (or possibly pleasure, in rare cases) and help me out!

Mere hours after I made this post I got my shirt in the mail! It looks like the threat of going to work with no pants on has paid off once again! Thanks Woot, the shirt rocks!

tomaew

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tomaew

Speaking of "guys inhaling ink fumes and battling early onset of carpal tunnel syndrome". Here are some pics of Thomas (Me) and Craig in the shirt workshop area. Craig is standing in front of the press and I am standing in behind of the bin of shirts that were rejected for quality control reasons (we are very new to printing so there are more than should be). As you all know, it took 15 full days of printing and a few extra days of packaging to complete this order and we appreciate your patience. If you do have any problems with ink being somewhere on the shirt where it shouldn't thats probably my bad, please contact customer service and they will take care of you.

BETTYTWV

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BETTYTWV
tomaew wrote:Speaking of "guys inhaling ink fumes and battling early onset of carpal tunnel syndrome". Here are some pics of Thomas (Me) and Craig in the shirt workshop area. Craig is standing in front of the press and I am standing in behind of the bin of shirts that were rejected for quality control reasons (we are very new to printing so there are more than should be). As you all know, it took 15 full days of printing and a few extra days of packaging to complete this order and we appreciate your patience. If you do have any problems with ink being somewhere on the shirt where it shouldn't thats probably my bad, please contact customer service and they will take care of you.

so what are ya' gonna do with the "rejects"? I wouldn't be adverse to the thought of wearing a free rejected monkeywoot! I dare to be different lol.

The Lord is my Shepherd

amatt76

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amatt76
BETTYTWV wrote:
so what are ya' gonna do with the "rejects"? I wouldn't be adverse to the thought of wearing a free rejected monkeywoot! I dare to be different lol.

I was thinking the exact same thing, only I'd be willing to pay $1 each for an unlimited amount. $5 shipping I'd assume.

(7) Size: WOMEN'S LARGE - Be The Screaming Monkey, a Woot Tee (for the wife) (6) Size: X-LARGE - Be The Screaming Monkey, a Woot Tee (X2) (5) Random scaffolding (X3) wooohooo!!! (4) Virtual Reality VRDH200 Stereo Headphones w/Ear Buds (3) Vector TVEC201 Portable PTC Ceramic Heater (2) Logitech mm28 Flat Panel Portable speakers (1) Maverick Remote BBQ Thermometer and Timer

joelterrific

quality posts: 21 Private Messages joelterrific

Before we start selling off our garbage, let's stay focused on getting you all the shirts you ordered.

I've worked out a glitch here that should have handled the fact that some of you had no tracking number at all. You might look now and see where your package is currently holed up.

I'm also interested to see if the delivery dates from USPS are actual delivery dates to homes or business and not some date they arrived at the Post office.

Let's all learn together. It's fun.

pakrauth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pakrauth
joelterrific wrote:Before we start selling off our garbage, let's stay focused on getting you all the shirts you ordered.

I've worked out a glitch here that should have handled the fact that some of you had no tracking number at all. You might look now and see where your package is currently holed up.

I'm also interested to see if the delivery dates from USPS are actual delivery dates to homes or business and not some date they arrived at the Post office.

Let's all learn together. It's fun.

Just wanted to let you know that I did indeed finally get a tracking number and was able to track the package. It's been to more places in this country that I have LOL! But hopefully it will make it here by Saturday.

Est. in Home 07/03/2007
Date Time Description Location
July 6, 2007 4:36 PM Departed Shipping Partner Facility ALBUQUERQUE, NM *
July 6, 2007 8:26 AM Electronic Shipping Info Received LAS CRUCES, NM *
July 3, 2007 9:17 AM Sortation Center Arrival ALBUQUERQUE, NM
July 2, 2007 11:56 PM Sortation Center Departure DENVER, CO
June 30, 2007 3:24 AM Sortation Center Arrival DENVER, CO
June 29, 2007 8:31 AM Sortation Center Departure LOS ANGELES, CA
June 25, 2007 6:09 PM Sortation Center Arrival LOS ANGELES, CA
June 23, 2007 11:30 AM Sortation Center Departure DALLAS, TX
June 22, 2007 7:07 PM Sortation Center Arrival DALLAS, TX
June 22, 2007 5:00 PM Pickup CARROLLTON, TX

* indicates data from USPS
Save results as text file

USPS didn't give me a delivery date. Only said that it had departed the partner facility on July 6 at 4:36

iamalexchung

quality posts: 1 Private Messages iamalexchung
joelterrific wrote:Ok, so looking back to the 28th of June, here is a list of people with outstanding issues. If you're not listed and you don't have your shirt I'd love to add you so we can get this all squared away.

No Shirt Folks:

pitbull1126
eracman
iamalexchung
tommyfinger
joshshaman
jmlander
mparmer
rshep3
pakrauth
dnchor99
realwoot
ozob
Josephus
bestpc
Rottieprncs
kidkaprie
sschumac
CmdrKeen

A couple of you had damages or received sizes you didn't order. I'm hoping you contacted service@woot.com 'cause they love taking care of that stuff.

IBcrashen
mparmer
yardbird67

Also, anyone who wants to talk about how excited you are about Woot getting into the Shirt business, we like praise too. I know our guys inhaling ink fumes and battling early onset of carpal tunnel syndrome would love to hear from you.

Yay! I'm on the list!

kmf600

quality posts: 3 Private Messages kmf600
kimmbah wrote:I received my Medium women's shirt today. I am 5'10" - 128 pounds - "C" - and this shirt is WAY to small. It MIGHT fit a tween girl. Oh Well!!! :-)

It sounds like it fits perfect to me.
By the way here is the status of mine...

Date Time Description Location
June 20, 2007 5:45 AM Shipment Accepted HOMESTEAD, FL *
June 19, 2007 11:30 AM USPS Entry HOMESTEAD MAIN, FL
June 18, 2007 11:14 PM Electronic Shipping Info Received HOMESTEAD, FL *
June 17, 2007 11:00 PM Sortation Center Departure ORLANDO, FL
June 16, 2007 1:16 PM Sortation Center Arrival ORLANDO, FL
June 16, 2007 2:13 AM Sortation Center Departure ATLANTA, GA
June 15, 2007 5:17 AM Sortation Center Arrival ATLANTA, GA
June 14, 2007 2:22 AM Sortation Center Departure DALLAS, TX
June 12, 2007 8:12 PM Sortation Center Arrival DALLAS, TX
June 12, 2007 7:00 PM Pickup CARROLLTON, TX
The shippment was accepted at the post office, but not by me. Post man is probably wearing mine right now.

kmf600

By the way, the shipping method where FedEx delivers to the post office and the post office delivers to your house sucks. Sorry.

kidkaprie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kidkaprie

so i finally got my T-shirt.

the delay? most like caused by stupid college shipping and receiving dept.

thanks!

KG4ONJ

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KG4ONJ

It just occurred to me that I haven't received my shirt yet. I did get a tracking number on 6/15 but it has never worked. My brother ordered one as well and got his on 6/17 (he is currently living in my house).

Can you add me to the list? I am also going to contact Customer Service. Thanks!

Glad to see I'm not the only one with a problem!

gracielou

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gracielou

I have not received my t-shirt either. Could you add me to the list?

June 28, 2007 2:30 PM Electronic Shipping Info Received NEW IPSWICH, NH *
June 28, 2007 12:25 PM USPS Entry NEW IPSWICH, NH
June 28, 2007 5:30 AM Sortation Center Departure NORTHBOROUGH, MA
June 27, 2007 4:23 PM Sortation Center Arrival NORTHBOROUGH, MA
June 27, 2007 7:36 AM Sortation Center Departure MARTINSBURG, WV
June 25, 2007 11:52 AM Sortation Center Arrival MARTINSBURG, WV
June 23, 2007 10:48 AM Sortation Center Departure DALLAS, TX
June 22, 2007 7:07 PM Sortation Center Arrival DALLAS, TX
June 22, 2007 5:00 PM Pickup CARROLLTON, TX

jvestal

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jvestal

Why is everyone so bitter suddenly? I am so happy and have enjoyed the fun once again! I am always astounded at how quickly fun turns to bitterness. Every woot off has seen this phenomenon, maybe someone should get some statistics on this.

jjcool wrote:

was just thinking the same thing. I love woot, but they seem to have alot to iron out, so to speak, before the shirt business can get off the ground.
I recieved my shirts last thursday, june 28. Still have no tracking info either in my account page or in an email from woot. Was pleasantly surprised to see that teh shirts that i got were the shirtsw that I actually ordered. Was a little worried about that after seeing some peoples experiences with wrong amounts or wrong sizes coming in. Not upset so much about the wait, as they said it would take 3 weeks to ship the shirts, Thanks woot! for letting us know beforehand. But why switch shipping methods. Fedex gets to me quick and usually early. Ups is teh same around here. But this smartpost has got to be the slowest I have ever seen. Only other place i have seen it is on best buy's website. Hopefully it was a onetime thing, and not the norm nowadays.

qskapunk

quality posts: 1 Private Messages qskapunk

Good to see you guys are using M&R printing equipment.
I happen to work for them as an Electrical Engineer.

hickie13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hickie13
joelterrific wrote:Ok, so looking back to the 28th of June, here is a list of people with outstanding issues. If you're not listed and you don't have your shirt I'd love to add you so we can get this all squared away.

No Shirt Folks:

pitbull1126
eracman
iamalexchung
tommyfinger
joshshaman
jmlander
mparmer
rshep3
pakrauth
dnchor99
realwoot
ozob
Josephus
bestpc
Rottieprncs
kidkaprie
sschumac
CmdrKeen

IBcrashen
mparmer
yardbird67

Please add me to the list of folk who had damages - I sent an email to service@woot some time ago about my "silver shirt", and they said a replacement would be sent. That was on June 25th and have not heard anything since... Maybe it takes another 4 weeks to get it? thanks!

spooner

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spooner

You can add me to your list, I've yet to receive a Men's large.

spooner

tomaew

or as i refer to the equipment Mr. Sportsman, Mr. Passport etc. reminds me of spaceballs

qskapunk wrote:Good to see you guys are using M&R printing equipment.
I happen to work for them as an Electrical Engineer.

johnvassel

quality posts: 3 Private Messages johnvassel

Dare to be different?
HA, I'm wearing mine as pants....

/rebel

Woots so far
  • 3 B*O*C's
  • 2 Leak Frogs
  • 3 Screaming monkeys v2 (green)
  • bunch of other stuff that I just bought while waiting for these listed items

qskapunk

quality posts: 1 Private Messages qskapunk
tomaew wrote:or as i refer to the equipment Mr. Sportsman, Mr. Passport etc. reminds me of spaceballs

Connected to Mr. Passport, is that a Mr. Sprint? or Perhaps Mr. Radicure or Mr. Fusion?
You probably also have some Mr. Flashes.
The dryers and flashes happen to be the equipment that I am in charge of.

when's shirt.woot opening up anyway????????

tomaew

We have two of Mr. Cayenne D and a Mr.Sprint, We also have one of your (amsco's) folding machines. As for the launch of shirt.woot I like my job so it remains a secret.

qskapunk wrote:Connected to Mr. Passport, is that a Mr. Sprint? or Perhaps Mr. Radicure or CT?
You probably also have some Mr. Flashes.
The dryers and flashes happen to be the equipment that I am in charge of.

when's shirt.woot opening up anyway????????

acadiel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages acadiel

If anyone has an XXL they want to get rid of (I can pay with Paypal - e-bay ID is jdguidry)- I got hammered trying to get in during the last Woot Off. e-mail me - typewriter at gtech.net

Thanks

ricksunyog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ricksunyog

Please add me to the list of people who have not recieved a Mens Large shirt that i ordered.

Many thanks!

mikeps99

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mikeps99

please add me to the list of happy customers that received their monkey tee!

monkey house

yardbird67

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yardbird67

yardbird67

For the record, I'd like to state that Woot took care of my problem in a VERY timely and most satisfactory fashion. I love me some woot. Thanks, guys!!

sarchasm: the gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the recipient who doesn't get it

ariellem

quality posts: 9 Private Messages ariellem
BETTYTWV wrote:so what are ya' gonna do with the "rejects"? I wouldn't be adverse to the thought of wearing a free rejected monkeywoot! I dare to be different lol.

Could these be what are coming in the recent "huge" Bandolier of Carrots sale?

tons o' screaming monkeys (yay!)
11/16: first Bunker of Catalogs in the past few years!

kmf600

Three Tshirts were left on my door today, I'm so excited I haven't even opened the bag they came in. At least I can say they are here.
Thank you woot.

dnchor99

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dnchor99

i've received my shirt, so u can take me off the list

KG4ONJ

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KG4ONJ

Has there been any update on the missing shirts? We're closing in on two months now and still no men's XL shirt.

I emailed Woot about two weeks ago and they told me that the shirt had never been picked up by the carrier and another would go out ASAP. I know Smartpost is slow, but I figured it would have come by now! I don't really live in a remote part of the country.

Rottieprncs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Rottieprncs

I still haven't seen mine either, sigh. Guess I'll just write it off like the DVD player I bought a few w00t offs past that didn't work. But I still am a w00t fan, it states clearly in the terms if something doesn't work... I guess it could be the same if something doesn't come... But hey, just rec'vd tracking info on my "Talking Lips"!

KG4ONJ wrote:Has there been any update on the missing shirts? We're closing in on two months now and still no men's XL shirt.

I emailed Woot about two weeks ago and they told me that the shirt had never been picked up by the carrier and another would go out ASAP. I know Smartpost is slow, but I figured it would have come by now! I don't really live in a remote part of the country.

calban

quality posts: 0 Private Messages calban

i had to post this - i hope it works

i'm a proud daddy & wooter

Is it wrong if i'm watching woot while driving home?
If it is - i don't wanna be right.
(wootters anon)

j-o-h-n

quality posts: 4 Private Messages j-o-h-n
calban wrote:i had to post this - i hope it works

i'm a proud daddy & wooter

CONGRATS!

Higher prices AND crappier blanks, no thank you

felloweskimo

quality posts: 3 Private Messages felloweskimo

Ill take a reject shirt...already got one 'quality' shirt...on time no less!