Bottom 32% of Woot.com Woots
Top 35% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 7% of Woot.com Woots
Top 4% of all Woots

Quality posts:

NayPaalm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages NayPaalm

These are awesome machines! I have one upstairs!

eH

hazerman04

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hazerman04

A >$200 refurb (rox0rz!) vacuum??? Gross...

12/25/07 Random Crap 3x
12/11/07 RCA Headphones 1x
12/07/07 Lacrosse Weather Station 1x
11/15/07 Honestech My IPTV Anywhere 1x
09/23/07 Garmin Nuvi 200 1x

flor5659

quality posts: 0 Private Messages flor5659

This would be nice if it was new. I am not buying anything refurbished after my roomba.

ackmondual

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ackmondual

Dyson DC07 Cyclone Upright Vacuum Cleaner
$219.99

+ $5 shipping

condition: Refurbished
product(s): 1 Dyson DC07 Cyclone Upright Vacuum Cleaner

marriage is the price men pay for sex
sex is the price women pay for marriage

roseng

quality posts: 3 Private Messages roseng

Dyson Sucks. No really they fall apart,

jessiebyrd004

quality posts: 52 Private Messages jessiebyrd004

Amazon Reviews.... 4.5 stars.
Epinoins Reviews... 4.5 as well.
Housekeeping Channel Reviews... 9.0/10

I used to do a daily woot blog where I talk about the woot, link to CSEs, find reviews, etc. A few people have told me it was useful.

changobat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages changobat

LOVE THE PODCAST!

ReboundMan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ReboundMan

Love mine....but mine's purple.

Sucks like crazy...

JinOh

quality posts: 10 Private Messages JinOh

I have this exact color and model. Color is weird, but it works well. I paid $300.

daleeburg

quality posts: 11 Private Messages daleeburg

The product sucks, but the Podcast is Great!

rejithcr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rejithcr

Is Dyson worth this price?

svengoolie

quality posts: 2 Private Messages svengoolie

Oh my God! The wootcast totally makes up for the item! Down with Scientology! Go /b/!

jomamahogs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jomamahogs

Froogled
Froogle link

biohazard2974

quality posts: 0 Private Messages biohazard2974

my Hoover runs much better then my mom's dyson, save urself some $$$ and get one at wal-mart

Strike him down and take your place at my side.

cheesesandwich

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cheesesandwich

OH MAN! I just got a Roomba, but this was my first choice. Dang. Foiled again.

leonbev

quality posts: 13 Private Messages leonbev

The Podcast was awesome!

Down with Woot slavery, up with Dyson vacuum cleaners!

HarryBeanbag

quality posts: 35 Private Messages HarryBeanbag

With all the Roomba's Woot has on here, does anyone actually keep their hand on a vacuuming device anymore?

expickwickmoose

quality posts: 1 Private Messages expickwickmoose

I Love the podcast. Oh man, this is hilarious.
"You are like an elephant in that respect. An elephant that does not forgive."

ouskier1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ouskier1

No extra lifetime filters this time woot?

chipandmollysmom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chipandmollysmom

I got the refurbished Dyson from woot the last time around and I have to tell you it is wonderful wonderful wonderful! Sucked up enough cat hair every time we vacuum for a whole other cat! And we vacuum 3 times a week! It's very light, and easy to use as well not the heavy vacuum that I was under the impression a Dyson is.

For 219.00 it's a great deal, and if I had the money currently I'd jump on one for my mom. You'd never know these are refurbished!

Go for it.

Woots to date:

XDashX

quality posts: 0 Private Messages XDashX

Podcast is awesome.

l33tpac

quality posts: 0 Private Messages l33tpac

Johnny69Mac

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Johnny69Mac

I have a DC17 that I bought a few months ago. I paid over $500.00 new.

Wish they would have had this sooner.

BTW the vacuum is fantastic! It's amazing how much more dirt and pet hair these pick up than my old one.

twincarma

quality posts: 0 Private Messages twincarma
rejithcr wrote:Is Dyson worth this price?

youll never need to buy another one. or at least never have to, you may like it so much youll want a newer model later on.

scheffbd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scheffbd

Alright, enough already with the vacuum cleaners.

jsp

quality posts: 9 Private Messages jsp

OK - there's going to be some diss'in' of these coming on - I've got to say though that I got one of these a couple years ago and it's been the BEST such machine I've ever come in contact with. My husband was disappointed though - he really had wanted to replace the carpet in the house, but after using this thing on it a couple times, the carpet looked SO much better that all question of replacing it have been quite satisfactorily put off. You will NOT believe how much stuff it pulls out... almost scary. Well worth every penny and this is a really good price for it.

persianphilosopher

quality posts: 0 Private Messages persianphilosopher

have the same one, also refurbished. maybe they're great new, but i would never buy another refurbished one.

MORE IMPORTANTLY: they are quite heavy. they are very difficult to move up and down the stairs.

tervel

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tervel

I predict a 300+ thread post count on this one. There will be nay-sayers that have never as much as touched a Dyson saying how they are horrible and how you they don't compare to a Kurby. Then there will be the Zealot owners (I think I might fall in that category) who will defend Dyson's honor until they wear out their fingers on their keyboards. I think I'll need some popcorn to watch the show ;-)

DC15 here - got it on woot in December. Works great. That is all.

there is no spoon.

Brode30

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Brode30

Hey, this oversized roomba has a cord?

Great Vac. works well in my appartment, mine is yellow tho, and I don't really know the differences...

1. 2/8/2008 Logitech MM32 Speaker (sellout.woot)
  2. 1/25/2008 Vandalized Turtle (Shirt.woot)
  3. 1/11/2008 The Best Thing Since (Shirt.woot)
  4. 12/29/2007 XtremeMac Portable Battery Pack for iPods
  5. 12/26/2007 Random Crap: 2008 Calendar Edition
  6. 7/20/2007 Belkin Wireless MediaPilot Keyboard
  7. 4/17/2007 Delphi USB 2.0 Lighted Cable - 4-Pack
  8. 4/04/2007 Belkin TuneSync Dock and 5-Port USB Hub
  9. 3/23/2007 SanDisk 256 MB MP3/WMA Player with FM Tuner and Voice Recorder

mikeq

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mikeq

Awesome wootcast! Props to the crew.

twincarma

chipandmollysmom wrote:I got the refurbished Dyson from woot the last time around and I have to tell you it is wonderful wonderful wonderful! Sucked up enough cat hair every time we vacuum for a whole other cat! And we vacuum 3 times a week! It's very light, and easy to use as well not the heavy vacuum that I was under the impression a Dyson is.

For 219.00 it's a great deal, and if I had the money currently I'd jump on one for my mom. You'd never know these are refurbished!

Go for it.

we vacuum at least twice a week and it fills up every time (have 3 cats) doesnt miss much. I believe only dyson can refurb (rox0rz!) these machines so they are like new seeing as they dont break there was probably only a minor thing wrong anyway

trickybit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages trickybit

I have a good friend who spends money on all this sort of thing. He has a Dualit toaster, Harrod's undershits, some really fancy and unusual range & dishwasher.

And a Dyson. The Dyson is the only one of these extravagances that he says wasn't worth it. Use your own judgement.

I love my woot roomba, except for the time I trapped my cat in with it and it pooped on my futon.

DarK41

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DarK41

I actually wanted to see a vacuum cleaner tonight. But this is too expensive for my taste and I would never buy a refurbished vacuum cleaner after rumors of crap found in used roomba's.

amos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amos

i have a rainbow. don't need a dyson.

mattmartell

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mattmartell

That was the best podcast ever ha ha ha I love it But mastadons are extinct so they don't count ha ha man... anyway my girlfriend's mom has a dyson, and she loves it. she has the newer smallish model though, but she swears by it. I have used it before just so I could try out this novelty dyson vacuum, and I must say it was quite impressive. when I finally stand up out of my gaming chair and move out of my mom's basement I will probably buy a wooted dyson for myself, but not untill I get my own place he he

"First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then flingest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

Failoan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Failoan

Eww refurb (rox0rz!)... Do I get fur balls with this?

drumz0rz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages drumz0rz

399-499
Great Deal if you want Dyson.

twincarma

tervel wrote:I predict a 300+ thread post count on this one. There will be nay-sayers that have never as much as touched a Dyson saying how they are horrible and how you they don't compare to a Kurby. Then there will be the Zealot owners (I think I might fall in that category) who will defend Dyson's honor until they wear out their fingers on their keyboards. I think I'll need some popcorn to watch the show ;-)

DC15 here - got it on woot in December. Works great. That is all.

kirby is great too and after using it you can join an arm wrestling league, those things are heavy